Expired Hot Deals

[Grand And Toy] Humanscale FR300 Footrest - $75.04 (typically $173 on Humanscale Website)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 26th, 2020 9:50 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2010
1199 posts
2286 upvotes
Montreal
Shopper+ has affordable footrests.

Bought this one a month or so ago for 25$ on sale (now 30$).
https://www.123ink.ca/p-372282-mofr-f80 ... #sku385765

I used an ottoman before which was probably too high and not ergonomic, but if you need a footrest that can be set to a higher height there's this.
https://www.primecables.ca/p-359749-cab ... rimecables
Have not tried this one but sort of contemplated it due to it being height adjustable, but also still affordable.
Deal Guru
Mar 6, 2003
14329 posts
5515 upvotes
Ottawa
TheInsider wrote: Serious question is this mainly for shorter people ?
This is a rocking footrest so it allows you to place your feet at different angles to encourage circulation, So your feet don't have to be perfectly horizontal all of the time. You can rock it back and forth like a rocking chair which also encourages circulation and allows your muscles to move while sitting all day

For shorter people, it does help too so you can raise your chair higher so that your arms can be lower when you are typing, A lot of problems occur when people have their keyboard/mouse too high

https://www.elevateergonomics.com/post/ ... -workspace

867ea0_d0d1b346d99840e0b16fcf5e6ccf5f0f_mv2.jpg

I find having your feet on an angle is just more comfortable, period.

btw: There was a 30% off coupon the WHOLE summer at the humanscale site, and when the item was in-stock, I actually got it for $66. So I bought a second one. I bought the first one at Staples for 20% off

Capture.JPG
Last edited by warpdrive on Oct 10th, 2020 8:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
RFD is not just about saving money, it's about the thrill of the hunt and getting the stuff I want without paying full price like Joe Shmoe did.
This applies to everyday items as well as high end items that I don't really need.
Jul 15, 2003
631 posts
696 upvotes
Does grand and toy ever offer coupons? I signed up for their email, hoping for something I can use to buy this.
Deal Guru
Mar 6, 2003
14329 posts
5515 upvotes
Ottawa
For some reason they had it for $93 when I ordered. In the spring, the price of these things hovered around $110 at every retailer when supply was plentiful.

$173 is not really the regular price. But this deal at $75 is very good. I got lucky with my $66 price.
RFD is not just about saving money, it's about the thrill of the hunt and getting the stuff I want without paying full price like Joe Shmoe did.
This applies to everyday items as well as high end items that I don't really need.
[OP]
Oct 4, 2017
76 posts
59 upvotes
2003fxdl wrote: Hmmm, no I didn't get one either Thinking Face
Got the confirmation! I'm guessing it takes time. Probably a person is needed to process the order.
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2013
1352 posts
304 upvotes
Toronto
seems like price went up ! Was contemplating this for a while my ikea foot rest is okay but I hate how it comes apart if im not careful enough when rocking my feet
Apr 21, 2017
365 posts
319 upvotes
Chelsea
Received today - extremely satisfied with quality and product itself. Have to get used to not ''pushing'' myself away from my desk from my feet not being flat, but at 70$, I feel this is a worthwhile BIFL ergonomic piece of equipment.
Deal Guru
Mar 6, 2003
14329 posts
5515 upvotes
Ottawa
whizzzkid wrote: Can anyone explain how is this better than let's say something like this https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B01DN8TG46 from Amazon Basics, which is usually available for $25?
they do about the same thing.

This one is made of metal and wood, and it is height adjustable whereas the Amazon one isn't. This one works a bit differently, the platform is on wheels which allows it to rock back and forth on its track. There are lots of reviews for the Amazon one that says it pivots too easily. I find the Humanscale one seems to stay at your preferred angle until you move your foot deliberately to change the angle.
Mar 10, 2016
221 posts
101 upvotes
barcathegreat wrote: Does grand and toy ever offer coupons? I signed up for their email, hoping for something I can use to buy this.

any luck?
Jul 15, 2003
631 posts
696 upvotes
Stroshow wrote: any luck?
Nope...price went up too. If I ever find a way to get coupons, I'll reply to you here or message u.
[OP]
Oct 4, 2017
76 posts
59 upvotes
SimonL556 wrote: Received today - extremely satisfied with quality and product itself. Have to get used to not ''pushing'' myself away from my desk from my feet not being flat, but at 70$, I feel this is a worthwhile BIFL ergonomic piece of equipment.
Nice! Mine just got shipped. Do you know how long was the shipping time??
Apr 21, 2017
365 posts
319 upvotes
Chelsea
RFDBeliever wrote: Nice! Mine just got shipped. Do you know how long was the shipping time??
24 hours in my case

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)