Price:
Savings:
15%
Expiry:
September 25, 2020
Retailer:
Grand And Toy
More offers from Grand And Toy
Probably one of the best gaming wireless mouse for the price.

There are some mods you can do to make it lighter but I don't find that you have to. Posting it here cause white version has been sold out everywhere and Grand and Toy had it on backorder and now it's in stock. I ordered and bought 2.

Thanks!
Last edited by krazykorean on Jul 20th, 2020 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
31 replies
Deal Fanatic
Nov 27, 2004
9102 posts
900 upvotes
Toronto
This is my daily driver mouse and it's fantastic. It's slightly smaller than most mice I've used but you get used to it.

Really smooth gliding and precise clicks. If you swap out the battery for a AAA to AA battery case you can lighten the mouse even more.
Koodo Mobile | $30 20gb plan

what's your plan?
Sep 1, 2008
54 posts
10 upvotes
Dorval
Isn’t this the regular price on Logitech official online store?
[OP]
May 17, 2009
31 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto
keeperX wrote: Isn’t this the regular price on Logitech official online store?
Yea - it's not cheaper but White version has been sold out everywhere and a lot of people are trying to re-sell it for $100+.
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2019
2077 posts
2628 upvotes
krazykorean wrote: Yea - it's not cheaper but White version has been sold out everywhere and a lot of people are trying to re-sell it for $100+.
is the white one hotter than black one?
-------------------
GO zoomers ~
$36 6GB UNLIMITED CARP voicemail + a free phone / 2yr
Deal Fanatic
Nov 27, 2004
9102 posts
900 upvotes
Toronto
GammaRayFort wrote: is the white one hotter than black one?
More sought after. It's a really nice clean bright white. Would match a white/black & white setup well.
Koodo Mobile | $30 20gb plan

what's your plan?
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2006
1172 posts
258 upvotes
Oshawa
Going to assume this does not have a free spinning wheel? One reason I still use my G9x, granted I don't really do much gaming anymore.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2010
2283 posts
1405 upvotes
Kamloops, BC
Not a fan of mice with no rubberized grips.
Aug 17, 2013
696 posts
604 upvotes
Toronto
The side mouse buttons is the worst on any mouse.

I own this and use it as a back up mouse. Buy the G Pro Wireless (People are comment it's expensive and double clicking issues...) if you game a lot. Most pro gamers and streamers use it for a reason. I have both and would not use the g305 again.
[OP]
May 17, 2009
31 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto
orianna wrote: The side mouse buttons is the worst on any mouse.

I own this and use it as a back up mouse. Buy the G Pro Wireless (People are comment it's expensive and double clicking issues...) if you game a lot. Most pro gamers and streamers use it for a reason. I have both and would not use the g305 again.
I own G900 and use G305 for my work laptop and really enjoy both. I do want to try the G Pro Wireless but been seeing a lot of good reviews for the Razer Viper wireless one so I'll have to decide when I decide to upgrade the G900.

Didn't know Best Buy got it back on stock too at a cheaper price :( Too bad I had them on pre-order and already got them delivered from G&T.
[OP]
May 17, 2009
31 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto
venividivici wrote: Going to assume this does not have a free spinning wheel? One reason I still use my G9x, granted I don't really do much gaming anymore.
It doesn't have the free spinning wheel.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2017
1152 posts
1639 upvotes
Ontario
Had the G Pro Wireless and returned it, not worth the price over the g305 with an AAA at all, can also stick pieces of toothpicks between the housing and side buttons to make them better, but I got used to the side buttons and feel fine
Nov 3, 2010
846 posts
772 upvotes
Looking for the black version of this mouse... anywhere that still has it in stock? :(
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2010
1350 posts
42 upvotes
Whitby
They should be able to do it.
davidguy wrote: I just paid $69.99 for it two days ago. I'm gonna try to get my price adjusted.
Feb 11, 2017
51 posts
27 upvotes
Lindsay, Ontario
The white version is actually heavier than the black one by 2g i believe
Deal Addict
May 2, 2011
1517 posts
1075 upvotes
Toronto
Had mine for a year and a half and now getting serious double clicking issues, It appears to only happen in the "area" I click most if I click elsewhere it's ok...
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2017
1152 posts
1639 upvotes
Ontario
Krispy1 wrote: Had mine for a year and a half and now getting serious double clicking issues, It appears to only happen in the "area" I click most if I click elsewhere it's ok...
Happens with most mice, search Youtube how to fix a double click issue without soldering or send it back to Logitech for an exchange

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)