Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Grand And Toy

Logitech G305 LIGHTSPEED Wireless Mouse White - $69.99

Deal Fanatic
Feb 18, 2013
5199 posts
8568 upvotes
BC
What's been the lowest price on these so far?
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2008
2752 posts
2691 upvotes
peakingduck wrote: What's been the lowest price on these so far?
3 camels says $56.99 just this year in march. IMO grand and toy is pretty expensive, like shoppers but without 20x the points and no sales. I only shop there on price errors.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
5330 posts
2166 upvotes
Kitchener
Jimbo67 wrote: Looks like that thread didn't honor most of the peoples orders because it was a price error and gave them discount codes.
hmm... If I didn't get mine during that deal, I wonder how much I paid then... Can't remember.
This space is intentionally left blank.
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2011
1814 posts
2643 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Grand and Toy is still around?!?! I thought they went bankrupt in the late 90's. I remember when they shut down all the stores in the malls here
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
2698 posts
1019 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
No Bluetooth no go. Especially when USB ports are becoming scarce on laptop and computers now a days.
[solicitation removed]
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2006
1488 posts
1000 upvotes
Is it actually lightspeed though or just marketing BS?
[OP]
May 17, 2009
31 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto
CDRoot wrote: Is it actually lightspeed though or just marketing BS?
Been playing CSGO, Apex Legends and i don't feel any delays from the wireless mouse. But they do provide an extension cable for your receiver to be placed closer to your mouse.
Feb 12, 2008
293 posts
74 upvotes
Scarborough
Krispy1 wrote: Had mine for a year and a half and now getting serious double clicking issues, It appears to only happen in the "area" I click most if I click elsewhere it's ok...
Same crap from my g502. I bought it in November and it's already screwed. Logitech agreed to send me a now one but it has been 2 weeks and they still have not sent me an email from FedEx. At this point it is a joke. I wish I could find another brand with something similar to hyperscroll. I love that feature and was the only reason I gave logitech another chance after my g500 developed a double click issue. Complete garbage from an expensive mouse.
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2009
1378 posts
526 upvotes
NixxonExxo wrote: No Bluetooth no go. Especially when USB ports are becoming scarce on laptop and computers now a days.
Why would you want BT in a gaming mouse? Get a Anywhere 2S or MX Master, this thread is not for you.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2017
1249 posts
1843 upvotes
Ontario
joe77 wrote: Same crap from my g502. I bought it in November and it's already screwed. Logitech agreed to send me a now one but it has been 2 weeks and they still have not sent me an email from FedEx. At this point it is a joke. I wish I could find another brand with something similar to hyperscroll. I love that feature and was the only reason I gave logitech another chance after my g500 developed a double click issue. Complete garbage from an expensive mouse.
Happens with every mouse in the last 10+ years from any brand, micro switches are fragile and crappy be it Omron, Kailh etc, good thing if you don't want to return it it's an easy 5 minute fix of just bending some tiny piece of brass back in place.
Feb 12, 2008
293 posts
74 upvotes
Scarborough
I dont get how a cheap Microsoft/ dell mouse seems to last forever in the schools but logitech cant even make a year. I have bent the piece of metal in my g500 before but they fail another 6months down the road. I want to try one of the optical switches next as I shouldn't have a product fail so soon.