Grand Island Seafood & Steak House - *BAD EXPERIENCE - long story*

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 5th, 2006 5:49 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Feb 20, 2004
127 posts
Blunt wrote:My view of this restaurant is that it is a chinese owned restaurant that's a wannabe fine dining english establishment. However, the truth it.. it's just plain cheesey. I wants to be fine dining, but it is definately not. I would go further to say that the restaurant is rather cheesey...
I have to agree with you on that one. I guess I was blinded by the big bright lights or something the first time around. Or maybe they actually gave decent service/played good music the first time I really don't know.
[OP]
Feb 20, 2004
127 posts
gilboman wrote:then it must have been really bad noise you guys were making to piss off the musician.

the owners are prolly happy the musicians did that since for them who works for them to lose it, you buys must've been disturbing others from enjoying the music as well.

instead of being pissed at what the musician did..think about WHY they did it. ;)
We weren't even that loud at all. Its the fact that they put us right at the front where the musician was. What do you want from a group of 13? Obviously the more people there are in a group, it'll tend to be louder. You mean they didn't realize this when I made the reservation? And knowing it was a fairly big group they still sat us where they did? That was probably the first mistake the restaurant made. See my original post for all the others. And yeah I can think of about 10 reasons WHY they SHOULDN'T have done what they did. But hey, its not my business right?
[OP]
Feb 20, 2004
127 posts
sucka wrote:d_funk was your group all asian??.
The majority of us were mixed asians (chinese/flip/indian).
sucka wrote:Just curious because asians are accustomed to being loud in restuarants, if you ever go to any chinese restuarant people are practically screaming at each other while having a normal dinner and conversation.
lol no we're not Canto styles, and the older people are the worst. I know what you mean by that and that is a whole new level of loud! I don't think we were on that level.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)