Great back to school deal - Asus Entertainment Laptop, 24% Off + free shipping

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 22nd, 2011 7:20 pm
[OP]
Mar 20, 2011
79 posts
46 upvotes
Ontario

[Entertainment] Great back to school deal - Asus Entertainment Laptop, 24% Off + free shipping

http://www.canadapost.ca/shopper/items/ ... ch-A52FXA1

:idea: Good deals on laptops, plus this one from amazon has free shipping. I've had bad experiences with my hp :facepalm: , so I want to give another a try. Anyone use Asus?
3 replies
Oct 11, 2008
78 posts
4 upvotes
Asus is very very good at making laptops. However, this one has a dated CPU. But if you don't need to use the CPU that hard, it should be fine for about anything (homework, watching videos, etc). Also if you're a student and plan to take it with you everyday to class, I'd recommend a 13" laptop.
Mar 7, 2011
88 posts
3 upvotes
Biding my time for an A6 APU at around 400. Anyone think it'll happen by the end of the year?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 7, 2006
7496 posts
418 upvotes
Toronto
Synlar wrote: Asus is very very good at making laptops. However, this one has a dated CPU. But if you don't need to use the CPU that hard, it should be fine for about anything (homework, watching videos, etc). Also if you're a student and plan to take it with you everyday to class, I'd recommend a 13" laptop.
+1!
13" or preferably smaller while maintaining real laptop specs like a real CPU and 768p resolution.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)