[Great wolf lodge] Great wolf lodge aug 4 -Sale usa only

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 4th, 2020 10:55 am
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2016
4479 posts
3054 upvotes
Calgary/Vancouver
GoldenKnight wrote: Please add Washington state only in your stupid thread. Learn to create a proper thread man. Waste of my time.
Not everyone lives in the centre of the universe. Should we tell all the Toronto only deals to say Toronto only too? Dumbass.
Current Fido and Rogers customer.
Ex Koodo customer.
Deal Addict
Mar 23, 2003
4235 posts
1026 upvotes
Hamilton
bomber17 wrote: Not everyone lives in the centre of the universe. Should we tell all the Toronto only deals to say Toronto only too? Dumbass.

Well. To be fair.
Rfd is mostly centred around Toronto / Vancouver and surrounding.

Also, in general, posting some important info like USD or USA travel deal, AMERIFRIEND, etc etc has always helped everyone and never been frowned on as I recall.
Apr 6, 2017
736 posts
1189 upvotes
Actives cases is pretty much the most useless statistic known to man. Wtf is the point of quoting this stat when you test only 2% of the population?
Oct 13, 2017
459 posts
441 upvotes
I"m across the country so it wouldn't benefit me any ways. But even if I could take advantage I'd be hesitant. The border may still be closed by then. Which means no driving across the border for non essential travel. Yes you can fly but then you're taking that extra risk of being with plane passengers both ways. Not to mention looking at how the US has handled the pandemic. I remember the beginning of the pandemic and day after day here in Hamilton the news was "... traveled to (insert somewhere in the US) and came back with COVID". I was like "people stop travelling for now". So to me people jumping on the plane to take advantage of a deal in a country that has the highest rate of COVID infections is just asking to bring it back for round 2 here.
Deal Guru
Jun 15, 2012
13060 posts
6866 upvotes
Southern Ontario
tfong010 wrote: Actives cases is pretty much the most useless statistic known to man. Wtf is the point of quoting this stat when you test only 2% of the population?
I agree it won’t be accurate but offer a better quantifier to benchmark against, for instance, Vancouver. It’s all relative risk anyway and it’s already obvious it’s bad down there. Add value to the discussion instead of just criticism, we can’t read your mind.