Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Great Wolf Lodge Niagara Falls

50% OFF CORP CODE

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 10th, 2017 6:59 pm
Feb 25, 2002
648 posts
234 upvotes
Upper Thornhill

50% OFF CORP CODE

Price:
$209.99
Savings:
Half Price
Expiry:
November 8, 2017
Retailer:
Great Wolf Lodge Niagara Falls
Courtesy of Honda Canada.

Friday Dec. 8, 2017 is only $209.99 Reg. price is $419.99

Sat. Dec. 9 is $269.99

In order to receive the group rate guests must quote the following:
Group Name: Honda Canada & Arrival Date: December 8 - 10th, 2017
Online at www.greatwolf.com
At the top of the home page please enter in the arrival and departure dates,
Under “Offer Code” enter in your group code: 1712HOND and click “Check Rates”
Reservations must be booked by: November 8th, 2017
The rooms and rate(s) are not available after this date.
Limited number of rooms have been set aside for this group.
 Rate is listed in Canadian dollars and is based on a family of four in a Family Suite & includes up to 4 water park passes.
Passes are not transferable. Additional water park passes can be purchased for $ 50.00 per person per day (maximum 2 per room)
 Complimentary parking and Complimentary WI FI.
 Additional room types may be available, at an additional cost. Kid Kamp & Wolf Den at $50 additional per night and include up to 4 water park passes. Kid
Cabin & Loft suite at $100 additional per night and include up to 6 waterpark passes. Majestic Bear suites at $120 additional per night and include up to
6 waterpark passes. Please call to see if the room type can be added to the group block.
 Room check-in is 4pm. Room check-out is 11am. Waterpark passes are valid from 1pm on the day of arrival until waterpark close on the departure day.
 Meal plans are available for purchase at the time of booking, or you may purchase on arrival at the Front Desk.
Adult $50 plus tax, Children (4-12 years) $25 plus tax, 3 years and under are free with a paying adult.
 The group rates offered, are based on attaining a minimum number of rooms. If the group minimum is not met the group guests will be contacted and
offered the option to cancel without penalty or rebook at a pre negotiated non-group rate. If the group minimum is met and a guest chooses to cancel, the
individual cancellation policy applies, 7 days prior to arrival cancellation fee of 15%. 4-6 days prior to arrival cancellation
fee of 30% fee. 3 days or less of arrival, the deposit becomes non-refundable.
 To guarantee a reservation, a deposit is processed at the time of booking for the 1st room night, plus tax. On arrival, a
$250 deposit is required for possible incidental room charges. The deposit can be paid with cash or via credit card
authorization. Personal cheques are not accepted at check-in. The credit card authorization and/or the cash deposit
are both released at check out. Cash deposit returns are in Canadian dollars.

Book fast b/c the rooms are filling up!
Last edited by CivicGSR on Oct 26th, 2017 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Did you know that DIARRHEA is hereditary?... It runs in your genes.
14 replies
Banned
May 30, 2013
255 posts
643 upvotes
Do we need to be Honda Canada employee to get this deal? Will they ask to provide employee ID on check in?
Feb 25, 2002
648 posts
234 upvotes
Upper Thornhill
kylin18 wrote: Do we need to be Honda Canada employee to get this deal? Will they ask to provide employee ID on check in?
No, they never asked the last time we were there. I doubt they would even care. LOL
Deal Addict
Apr 11, 2006
1951 posts
388 upvotes
enter group code: 1712HOND, Not work it show not available date whole year
5 lines Telus Unlimited 75 CAN-US $30/line, 3 x tablet lines $0. 4 x Visual Voicemail $0. 2 x Samsung Watch5 Pro $0 with $10/m watch plan
Deal Expert
Aug 26, 2002
15718 posts
7437 upvotes
Toronto, ON
leadersuper699 wrote: enter group code: 1712HOND, Not work it show not available date whole year
It's only for Dec. 8 & 9...
Deal Expert
Jun 9, 2003
25310 posts
2535 upvotes
Markham, ON
just to let you know the last time at GWL in Aug...they actually ask for my CPA identification...
Dec 25, 2015
943 posts
245 upvotes
Toronto, ON
thelefteyeguy wrote: just to let you know the last time at GWL in Aug...they actually ask for my CPA identification...
did you have it on you?
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2001
1590 posts
91 upvotes
Maple
We've also had times where they've asked for ID using the teacher's discount code - sometimes they ask, sometimes they don't. I don't know what they would do (if anything) if you "left it at home", but I think it says somewhere when you reserve that you may need ID.
May 30, 2005
407 posts
85 upvotes
Toronto
"Deal" is dead. Cheapest for those dates is $439 per night.
Deal Expert
Jun 9, 2003
25310 posts
2535 upvotes
Markham, ON
azmazm wrote: did you have it on you?
well i dont carry my CPA membership card...wait is there even one? I just showed them my business card.
Deal Fanatic
May 8, 2002
5863 posts
2611 upvotes
thelefteyeguy wrote: just to let you know the last time at GWL in Aug...they actually ask for my CPA identification...
Last time I booked using work discount code they asked for ID as well. Most recent time I went through hotels.com, which was actually cheaper than using for work discount...
Feb 25, 2002
648 posts
234 upvotes
Upper Thornhill
thelefteyeguy wrote: well i dont carry my CPA membership card...wait is there even one? I just showed them my business card.
Honestly I wouldn't worry about it. They never asked the last 2 times I went using a corp code.

Great Wolf is desperate for business around this time of the season.

Have fun and see you guys there!
Aug 15, 2013
881 posts
419 upvotes
Guelph
Deal is dead. Move this to expired.
Sep 2, 2005
418 posts
98 upvotes
Toronto
Bought this, and we only have 3 people. [removed]
Last edited by Mars2012 on Oct 27th, 2017 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: requesting pm's not allowed
May 17, 2003
820 posts
742 upvotes
Mississauga
Thank you again to the OP for posting this deal. We are were NOT asked for any corporate ID upon checking in for our stay this weekend.