Automotive

Greatest RFD Auto Thread - The Year of Our Lord Two Thousand and Eighteen

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 28th, 2018 10:38 am

Poll: Ye

• Total votes: 35. You have voted on this poll.
1. Epic Journey

3%
2. Hit and run like a boss

14%
3. Family being poisoned

20%
4. Neighbor destroyed my new car - should I sleep with his wife?

34%
5. nasa25 troll war champion?

6%
6. Hi

23%
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21200 posts
10721 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU

Greatest RFD Auto Thread - The Year of Our Lord Two Thousand and Eighteen

Ok pretty simple thread.

Top FOUR heavy hitters of 2018. Or at least what I can remember of 2018 as my increasing alcoholism is causing memory loss

1. Rent Vs Owned car for a road trip - mathematical conundrum of the century

https://forums.redflagdeals.com/help-me ... r-2218227/

2. Received a letter for destroying someone’s car. What to do next?

https://forums.redflagdeals.com/police- ... r-2223096/

3. CO2 poisoning my entire family. Can I flintstone my car out of the garage?

https://forums.redflagdeals.com/backing ... n-2223437/

4. Neighbor drove onto my property and destroyed my new motor carriage. Should I sleep with his wife?

https://forums.redflagdeals.com/can-i-l ... y-2224715/

Pole attached. Discuss amongst yourselves.

*note to mods - this is a srs thread. Pls don’t lock.
Last edited by nasa25 on Sep 23rd, 2018 6:11 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Re: Procurement, Life & RFD
nasa25: say you won it in a raffle. That's what I do with like 86% of my purchases
infinityloop: Lying to your SO seems like an unhealthy long term strategy
nasa25: lmao
68 replies
Deal Expert
Jun 24, 2006
15771 posts
11168 upvotes
Does it have to be an active thread? I am not sure we can dig into the locked and deleted threads from this year? .
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21200 posts
10721 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
I guess you can nominate other threads but top 3 have already been established by RFD auto bro’s
nasa25: say you won it in a raffle. That's what I do with like 86% of my purchases
Deal Fanatic
Mar 21, 2010
6738 posts
3998 upvotes
Toronto
I think "what should I do if I can't pass my test in Orangeville?" could be a contender. We should all know more about the smaller communities in our country.
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21200 posts
10721 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Manatus wrote: I think "what should I do if I can't pass my test in Orangeville?" could be a contender. We should all know more about the smaller communities in our country.
Lol. Link to thread?
Apr 3, 2015
251 posts
155 upvotes
Toronto, ON
You should post links to each so we can reread them for entertainment.
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21200 posts
10721 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Ash9001 wrote: You should post links to each so we can reread them for entertainment.
Done. But I can’t find the epic voyage thread. Hopefully one of the fellow bro’s can post a link to it.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 9, 2012
6963 posts
6080 upvotes
Oakville, ON
Note to mods - OP @nasa25 has been very altrustic in the Cell Phone forum recently with his avid cultivation of a very good thread on the recent Apple product launch thread.
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21200 posts
10721 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
CanadianLurker wrote: Note to mods - OP @nasa25 has been very altrustic in the Cell Phone forum recently with his avid cultivation of a very good thread on the recent Apple product launch thread.
Thanks kind sir. I’ve also started a massive perfume enthusiasts thread over in the fashion section.

Man’s gotta smell good....amirite?

fragheads-unite-fragrance-thread-all-th ... e-2139768/
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21200 posts
10721 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
L
m
A
O

Which one you vote for?
Deal Expert
Sep 21, 2010
15185 posts
4647 upvotes
Montréal
Nice thread, all 3 are 'entertaining' but it shows the neurotic/'cheapXness' (#1 and #3) and ugly side (#2) of some RFDers. Just now in another thread I got a member trying to justify a poor Afghan farmer using his son to walk in a field in front instead of his tractor to clear landmines, because it's 'better'/more cost-effective for the son to explode vs his tractor, as he could 'always have another son but the tractor's too expensive to replace and his family would starve'! Warped RFD logic, this forum somehow attracts defective personalities.
Hard work, inheritance, interest on interest accumulating, and stock and real estate speculation. It's all good.
Deal Guru
Feb 9, 2006
13378 posts
8308 upvotes
Brampton
Damn I totally forgot about that thread about the drive test bro.... Hmmm that gives the poison my family thread a good run for it's money. But I voted for Pho Dac Biet Hit & Run
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2017
1221 posts
1347 upvotes
Calgary
tranquility922 wrote: Nice thread, all 3 are 'entertaining' but it shows the neurotic/'cheapXness' (#1 and #3) and ugly side (#2) of some RFDers. Just now in another thread I got a member trying to justify a poor Afghan farmer using his son to walk in a field in front instead of his tractor to clear landmines, because it's 'better'/more cost-effective for the son to explode vs his tractor, as he could 'always have another son but the tractor's too expensive to replace and his family would starve'! Warped RFD logic, this forum somehow attracts defective personalities.
Therein lies RFD's proudest degenerate. That was 'interesting' to come upon for lack of better words...damn.
Deal Expert
Sep 21, 2010
15185 posts
4647 upvotes
Montréal
OKSpring wrote: Therein lies RFD's proudest degenerate. That was 'interesting' to come upon for lack of better words...damn.
Ya, it was so mind-boggling ridiculous I had to put him immediately on *ignore*. The level of stupid, insensitivity, immorality, etc, I'd pollute my mind if I read any more of that garbage .
Hard work, inheritance, interest on interest accumulating, and stock and real estate speculation. It's all good.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)