Expired Hot Deals

[Green Man Gaming] GreenManGaming - VR deals (No Man's Sky +++)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 20th, 2019 2:32 am
[OP]
Nov 24, 2013
32 posts
20 upvotes
Toronto

GreenManGaming - VR deals (No Man's Sky +++)

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
50%
Expiry:
August 7, 2019
Retailer:
Green Man Gaming
For those interested in collecting some good VR content on the cheap, I suggest the Green Man Gaming summer sale.
You get different levels of rewards for the level of game you buy.
Under the Gold level you get 100% off a game from a list of games (nothing special really ie. Arkham Asylum, Crusader Kings 2 etc)
You get the Intel Starter pack (4 out of 10 choices)
And you get 15% off your next purchase.

I suggest No Man's Sky at 50% off at $33.25 CDN
The VR expansion for this game is coming out shortly for free and it is supposed to be mind blowing. Totally re-imagining how you can play it. It is the full game with all expansions but playable in VR. It's supposed to come out in August (actual launch date not yet announced, but its been rated so it is coming soon).

The Intel starter pack is where the added value comes in for VR fans. You can get both Raw Data and Star Trek Bridge Crew for free. There are a couple of other things you can get but those are the stars of the show for VR. Both great VR games and easily worth $20 each (both list for well over that).

So for $33.25 you get No Man's Sky (soon to be VR), Raw Data, Star Trek Bridge Crew, and a handful of other games and options (I went for Rage, The Came an Echo, and Gas Guzzlers extreme)

This is my first post so not sure what else to say.
11 replies
[OP]
Nov 24, 2013
32 posts
20 upvotes
Toronto
Also I just got an email from Intel, since I redeemed the intel starter pack, for another choice of free game. Choice of 5 games. Mostly junk but one stellar one and luckily I don't already own it, Grid Autosport. Yay
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2011
1927 posts
614 upvotes
Edmonton
Great deal indeed - and kind of hilarious given that both Bridge Crew and Raw Data are on sale on GMG, and for more than a lot of the gold games.

I nabbed Supraland as I heard good things and already own most of the notable gold-eligible VR games.

Thanks for the heads up.
Feb 12, 2008
160 posts
27 upvotes
Scarborough
I quite enjoyed no mans sky. Solid buy for sure.
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2006
1088 posts
194 upvotes
Great, thanks, just got a Rift S and used this to get Superhot VR as my gold option - seems the game is Oculus native supported through Steam.
Nov 22, 2013
647 posts
503 upvotes
Toronto
Green Man Gaming has an interesting sale going on right now for their version of Summer Sale where you get free games with purchase and there are some decent ones to pick from. I had put a post on my Facebook page asking if anyone found any hidden gems in the Silver or Gold tiers for this sale as they give you the 4 games and the discount off another purchase. If anyone wants to share anything please do.
Apr 12, 2005
814 posts
4326 upvotes
Now showing as 28.26! 57% off and historical low + all the aforementioned goodies. Great deal OP.
PSN: sixb0nes
Apr 12, 2005
814 posts
4326 upvotes
And since I won't be using this 10% silver bonus (usable on any sale game) here is a voucher code:

YAIVA0-WOEHC8-62SL??

Replace the question marks with F and thank when used so people know.
PSN: sixb0nes
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2006
6473 posts
3373 upvotes
Canada,Eh!
sixb0nes wrote:
Jul 19th, 2019 10:07 am
And since I won't be using this 10% silver bonus (usable on any sale game) here is a voucher code:

YAIVA0-WOEHC8-62SL??

Replace the question marks with F and thank when used so people know.
I think that GMG codes are specific to each account.
Although, I could be mistaken, but I think that only you can use that code.
Thumbs up for the gesture though, mighty fine of you!
Jul 9, 2019
7 posts
2 upvotes
How do O activate the intel starter pack? I got the code but don't seem to find where to use it