• Mar 1st, 2020 11:04 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Mar 17, 2015
511 posts
849 upvotes
Saskatoon, SK

Green Tea Ice Cream?

So does anyone know where to purchase green tea ice in a 4 L, or larger, size -- either in Saskatoon or ships to Saskatoon?

Wife loves it & has gotten the whole family into it but it is hard to find. We periodically eat at New Island Sushi (where she discovered the ice cream) & they advised they order it out of Calgary. Locally, we have only found a small pint size container at Coop (not nearly as good & too expensive for the size). Haven't been able to discover the Calgary distributor but still trying to find.

Any help appreciated...
6 replies
Deal Guru
May 9, 2006
11957 posts
2461 upvotes
Do you guys have any Asian supermarkets in Saskatoon? Those would have a higher probability of selling green tea ice cream.

Honestly though, if they are importing it from Calgary, then you may be out of luck locally.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2003
7244 posts
2040 upvotes
T dot 6
If you like green tea ice cream, you should get your family to try black sesame ice cream. Those are my two favourite flavours and are usually found in Asian supermarkets.
stubhub and clearly.ca suck, like really suck
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2006
7725 posts
1607 upvotes
Be interested to find out since I’m in Calgary. Anyway, we find most green tea ice cream doesn’t have a lot of tea favour except for these from BC, hopefully you can find them in SK - https://www.islandfarms.com/en/products ... -ice-cream
Last edited by hdom on Mar 2nd, 2020 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Devil made me buy it - RFD. :twisted: