Hot Deals

[GreenmanGaming.com] All Jackbox Games are 40-60% off on GMG (including DLC)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 1st, 2020 1:17 pm
[OP]
Oct 4, 2009
249 posts
135 upvotes
Coquitlam, BC

[GreenmanGaming.com] All Jackbox Games are 40-60% off on GMG (including DLC)

Deal Link:
Savings:
40-60% off
Expiry:
March 31, 2020
Retailer:
GreenmanGaming.com
More offers from GreenmanGaming.com
I hope people took advantage of Drawful 2 being given away for free. If you are hunting for more party games to play with your family/friends you're in luck.

Green man gaming has a sale on Jackbox games along with any dlc as well. The discount seems to be part of their March Mayhem sale which ends March 31, 2020.

Jackbox Party Pack for Mac/PC ➜ $11.90 ($27.99 on Steam)
Jackbox Party Pack 2 for Mac/PC ➜ $11.90 ($27.99 on Steam)
Jackbox Party Pack 3 for Mac/PC ➜ $15.46 ($27.99 on Steam)
Jackbox Party Pack 4 for Mac/PC ➜ $15.46 ($27.99 on Steam)
Jackbox Party Pack 5 for Mac/ PC ➜ $18.78 ($33.99 on Steam)
Jackbox Party Pack 6 for Mac/PC ➜ $20.22 ($33.99 on Steam)
Fibbage XL for Mac/PC ➜ $4.67 ($10.99 on Steam)
Quiplash for Mac/PC ➜ $4.67 ($10.99 on Steam)
You Don't Know Jack Classic pack ➜ $9.35

Note: The creators of the games posted instructions on how to play this remotely with other people. Hope this helps.

https://jackboxgames.com/how-to-play-ja ... -remotely/

Note 2: It looks like the lower prices I posted earlier are for VIP (check if you have it by logging in). I have now changed this post to reflect the price that you get if you aren't VIP.

Note 3: For those looking to stream game audio as well, look into Virtual Audio Cable or Voice Meter for windows. For macOS, there's Soundflower.
Last edited by deus on Mar 28th, 2020 4:12 pm, edited 7 times in total.
83 replies
Dec 17, 2013
17 posts
38 upvotes
Victoria
Anyone know how this works online. I've played jackbox on my ps4 and i owned a copy and we all used our phones/tablets. How does PC work online. Does every player need a copy of the game?
Apr 6, 2013
109 posts
51 upvotes
toshis wrote: Anyone know how this works online. I've played jackbox on my ps4 and i owned a copy and we all used our phones/tablets. How does PC work online. Does every player need a copy of the game?
No, just one person needs the game.
Jul 21, 2013
643 posts
295 upvotes
Calgary
I have the Android version for my shield, it really sucks you have to re-buy the exact same game for multiple platforms..
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
7434 posts
4039 upvotes
Toronto
This is not that great a deal. Party pack 1-3 + classic and Drawful 2 were in the BTA tier of a humble bundle for a fraction of these prices. Party Pack 5 is bad and not worth that price. Not sure about 4 and 6 but these games generally aren't worth this price on a platform where we'll probably get it bundled for next to nothing if it's not eventually given away free on EGS or something similar if you just wait
Mar 7, 2011
3 posts
Toronto
If I were to grab one, which one is the best one? I already own Drawful, but just looking to get a few more to add.
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2015
1859 posts
1296 upvotes
Canada
This game sure promoting social distancing...
Jul 15, 2010
122 posts
200 upvotes
Vancouver
Do what we do, one person buys it, steams it on twitch or discord, everyone joins on their phone. Everyone wins.
Feb 24, 2019
156 posts
206 upvotes
Redsanta wrote: This game sure promoting social distancing...
getting tired of hearing these types of comments

ever heard of families with 2+ people?
Jul 26, 2018
713 posts
832 upvotes
Canada, eh?
Remember ebates for additional 2% CB

Nvm looks like GMG jacks up their prices when you buy it via ebates.
Last edited by secretalcoholic on Mar 26th, 2020 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 1, 2015
695 posts
652 upvotes
North Vancouver, BC
Redsanta wrote: This game sure promoting social distancing...
Really? I can play this on MS Teams, Discord, Twitch, Skype, etc... what's the problem?
Mar 6, 2011
197 posts
37 upvotes
PNKer wrote: If I were to grab one, which one is the best one? I already own Drawful, but just looking to get a few more to add.
I just picked up party pack 3 after reading a whole bunch of review to decide what was best, and after playing them I think it was a good choice. I wanted something to play over the internet with friends and family and most of the games worked really well that way with screen sharing over Zoom (or Google Hangouts, etc.). Fakin' It seems like it really needs to be played in person though.
Mar 2, 2016
12 posts
23 upvotes
I own 1, 2, 3, and 5, so I'll share my thoughts about them:

1: Drawful is probably the only one I'd consider from here. That being said, there is Drawful 2 as a standalone too
2: Quiplash is decent depending on the group you're playing with and I like Earwax (but not everyone does)
3: Trivia Murder Party is great, Fakin' It! and Quiplash 2 are good, and Tee K.O. is good if your group is somewhat creative. Probably my favourite pack
5: I like Mad Verse City, but it's really dependent on your group being willing to put a bit more effort in. Patently Stupid is decent too, but also kinda effortful.