[GreenmanGaming.com] Apparently fixed price error - Mods feel free to remove

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
80% off
Retailer:
GreenmanGaming.com
More offers from GreenmanGaming.com
All time low for this game. Some don't like new Lara for whatever reason, but the game is still pretty good and very pretty. For this price, yeah I'd say go for it! I *think* the Definitive Edition also comes with some DLCs or something.

Enjoy!
Last edited by BYan on Aug 23rd, 2021 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bored...
10 replies
Aug 18, 2011
982 posts
267 upvotes
Toronto
Nice but adding it to cart changes the price to 22.96 Neutral Face

Tomb Raider GotY edition is 4.79 on GOG if you want it
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2014
2394 posts
1672 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Yeah, it's weird, the price changes to $22 after you add it to your cart...
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2014
2394 posts
1672 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Babbelfish wrote: Nice but adding it to cart changes the price to 22.96 Neutral Face

Tomb Raider GotY edition is 4.79 on GOG if you want it
That Tomb Raider GOTY edition on GOG is a different and much older game.
Mar 23, 2008
36 posts
6 upvotes
Yeah, it seems like the price in their front page / graphic doesn't match the price when it's added to cart. I also see it as 22.96 in cart.
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2014
2394 posts
1672 upvotes
Toronto, ON
False advertizing, click bait, etc. Too bad because it is a good game and at that low price it would have been a hell of a deal !
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
9374 posts
6750 upvotes
Toronto
Too bad this deal don't work because that'd be a scorching hot price but I'll take this opportunity to recommend this game anyway. I picked it up for $18 during the recent Steam Summer sale, thought it was well worth it and the best game in the trilogy. The story is weaker than 2013 and Rise but the visuals, gameplay and actual "tomb raiding" more than make up for it and the optional tombs and side quests included in DE are excellent. It took just under 38 hours to complete all missions and tombs with just over 90% completion.
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2002
11545 posts
9180 upvotes
Toronto
No deal, shows $23 in the cart.
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2014
2394 posts
1672 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Looks like they fixed the pricing error, it's showing $22.96 on the item page now.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2011
3141 posts
6004 upvotes
London, Ontario
BYan wrote: All time low for this game. Some don't like new Lara for whatever reason, but the game is still pretty good and very pretty. For this price, yeah I'd say go for it! I *think* the Definitive Edition also comes with some DLCs or something.

Enjoy!
You can remove your own posts by clicking the box on the far right where it says edit post>reply>reply with quote>multi quote then the little box to the right of that if you click it it'll ask you if you want to expire the thread. You can also use that button to unexpire a thread if you expire it due to no stock, but then stock comes back in or if the mods accidentally remove it before the deal is expired. It will strangely ask you from the expired deals forum if you want to expire the thread, but then when you say yes, voilà, it's back.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)