Expired Hot Deals

[GreenmanGaming.com] Destiny 2 - Expansion Pass - PC - 26.77US (~33.94CAD)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 5th, 2017 5:59 pm
[OP]
Apr 23, 2007
462 posts
210 upvotes
Montreal

[GreenmanGaming.com] Destiny 2 - Expansion Pass - PC - 26.77US (~33.94CAD)

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
25% OFF
Retailer:
GreenmanGaming.com
More offers from GreenmanGaming.com
Hi guys,

The new expansion for Destiny 2 is launching tomorrow. If you are still looking to get it, the cheapest deal I found is with GreenmanGaming.com

They already have a 10% discount on it but if you are creating a new account, you will be able to use to coupon NEW15 that add another 15% off.

Total will be 26.77US, about 33.94CAD. The expansion pass is 43.99CAD on Battle.Net

Regards,
Ben

Edit : Out of stock at this moment.
Last edited by Benlehot on Dec 4th, 2017 5:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
18 replies
Apr 18, 2008
524 posts
952 upvotes
BC
Didn't the game JUST come out? An expansion already?
I guess this is par for the course with day 1 DLC being a thing.
[OP]
Apr 23, 2007
462 posts
210 upvotes
Montreal
Yeah it was released on October 24th on PC. However, it think it was released on PS4/XBOX One on September 4th. The 3 platforms will have sync release date with this first expansion.
May 21, 2007
247 posts
336 upvotes
Quebec
Thanks Benlehot. Total was $35.16 by paying with Paypal.
This is the way.
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
17392 posts
7225 upvotes
Oakville
Poutinesauce wrote: Hasn't Bungie treated this game like a free to play one, only at full price, by devaluating the XP? I don't think it's a good idea to encourage this trend.
The microtransactions in the game are pretty much entirely for cosmetic items. So if you care about that kind of thing, then yes, it's kind of shitty what they've done. In all honesty I couldn't care less about the silly cosmetic crap they give out. I barely ever notice what my character looks like, and the only time I ever look at the stuff I get from the bright engrams is if I'm waiting around for my friends to finish up with vendors.
Lucky Koodo $40/6GB (with $15/10GB add-on) recipient
Dec 19, 2006
598 posts
520 upvotes
Vancouver
I'm kind of on the fence on this. It's a great deal, but with DLC coming out so soon after the initial release and a bunch of flaws in the end game that need fixing, I want to ride the Battlefront 2 train and let my wallet do the talking by NOT purchasing this pack.
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2011
1099 posts
350 upvotes
OAKVILLE
Would the PC Expansion Pass work with the Xbox Console version of the game? Asking because I don't fully understand how the "play anywhere" titles work since I don't own a PC.
My Xbox Gamertag – KY JELLO
My Bell plan: $60/mo – 5GB, 250 LD, Bell-to-Bell, CD, VM, plus unlimited texting & evenings
Dec 19, 2006
598 posts
520 upvotes
Vancouver
toronto1979 wrote: Would the PC Expansion Pass work with the Xbox Console version of the game? Asking because I don't fully understand how the "play anywhere" titles work since I don't own a PC.
The PC code is for the Battle.net app so it's highly unlikely that you'll be able to use it for the Xbox version.
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2011
1099 posts
350 upvotes
OAKVILLE
ocisnicola wrote: The PC code is for the Battle.net app so it's highly unlikely that you'll be able to use it for the Xbox version.
Thanks. Guess I'll just wait for the Boxing Day sale.
My Xbox Gamertag – KY JELLO
My Bell plan: $60/mo – 5GB, 250 LD, Bell-to-Bell, CD, VM, plus unlimited texting & evenings
Sep 18, 2010
213 posts
153 upvotes
I'm still only buying one expansion at a time.... Pre-ordering seems like a way to lose money rather than save it.

Even this expansion I'm hesitant to buy. The game doesn't have a lot of substance. Will I still be playing for the second expansion? Who knows.
Nov 1, 2005
980 posts
108 upvotes
Out of stock before I could get a key. Hopefully it'll still be on sale when they restock.