Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
GreenmanGaming.com

Hogwarts Legacy Standard $59.49 (15% Off) Deluxe $67.99 (15% Off)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 8th, 2023 9:13 am
Aug 15, 2019
636 posts
756 upvotes

[GreenmanGaming.com] Hogwarts Legacy Standard $59.49 (15% Off) Deluxe $67.99 (15% Off)

Deal Link:
Price:
$59.49
Savings:
15% Off
Expiry:
February 10, 2023
Retailer:
GreenmanGaming.com
More offers from GreenmanGaming.com
Hogwarts Legacy

Standard Edition $59.49 Feb 10th Launch

https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/ho ... legacy-pc/

Deluxe Edition $67.99 Feb 7th Launch

https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/ho ... dition-pc/

The Hogwarts Legacy Deluxe Edition Includes:
-Thestral Mount
-Dark Arts Battle Arena
-Dark Arts Cosmetic Set
-Dark Arts Garrison Hat
-72 Hours Early Access
24 replies
Jun 29, 2019
217 posts
444 upvotes
Anyone know if these Steam keys can be activated in the US if I buy it in Canada?
Aug 26, 2011
574 posts
400 upvotes
the recommended PC specs for this game are wild, think I'll hold off for a Series X sale.
Deal Guru
Jan 31, 2007
12875 posts
505 upvotes
Toronto
MadmanKillEmAll wrote: the recommended PC specs for this game are wild, think I'll hold off for a Series X sale.
are you talking about min or the recommended? Seems pretty normal to me
One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Treasure
Aug 26, 2011
574 posts
400 upvotes
Aznkid2000 wrote: are you talking about min or the recommended? Seems pretty normal to me
Referring to the 1440p requirements, waiting for confirmation the Series X can hit that at 60fps first though.
Feb 24, 2018
967 posts
687 upvotes
Anyone know if this is coming to Gamepass and if not then how long it would take for the online price for XBox Series S to come down below like $30? 2 years-3 years or less? Not really familiar with the digital game cycle.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
8678 posts
10293 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
MuffinHombre wrote: That particular deal with sale price and code expired but the game is still on sale albeit few dollars more than before.

Still a good deal compared to shelling out 89.99+tax for PS5/Xbox Series X
It's a good deal comparatively but you can't get this one refunded at all.
Aug 15, 2019
636 posts
756 upvotes
chemicalxv wrote: It's a good deal comparatively but you can't get this one refunded at all.
Honestly with how well that Cyberpunk 2077 sales were despite its awful quality at launch (Only really playble on high end pc and that was still somewhat stretching it) and almost a year that it took before the game became more stable and playable with launch of next gen update.

I think saving $22 + tax by preordering here makes more sense than the 2 hour safety net of getting it through steam directly or $32 + tax on consoles especially given that most of the sales for Cyberpunk were not refunded just looking at their decent sale figure.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
8678 posts
10293 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
MuffinHombre wrote: Honestly with how well that Cyberpunk 2077 sales were despite its awful quality at launch (Only really playble on high end pc and that was still somewhat stretching it) and almost a year that it took before the game became more stable and playable with launch of next gen update.

I think saving $22 + tax by preordering here makes more sense than the 2 hour safety net of getting it through steam directly or $32 + tax on consoles especially given that most of the sales for Cyberpunk were not refunded just looking at their decent sale figure.
I have no idea how you connected your first sentence with your second sentence. Your first sentence is basically nothing but reasoning for not preordering at all.
Banned
Nov 8, 2022
424 posts
547 upvotes
I hope they send out the keys for the Deluxe version before the 7th. I have a feeling they are not going too...
Dec 6, 2018
88 posts
112 upvotes
My kids are really interested in this one, so I was watching some of the early hands-on videos.... here's what I noticed:

- All footage has currently been from the PS5 version
- 30 FPS "fidelity" mode or 60 FPS "performance" mode - the performance mode looks pretty cut down in terms of visual quality in a lot of places
- I've seen quite a bit of pop-in with characters during open world traversal (i.e. on the broom)
- Quite a few restrictions on where you can land on the castle when on the broom

I would never pre-order a game or buy a key from somewhere that you can't refund (unless the quality of the game is a known quantity)....

But especially here, the lack of PC hands-on so far should really give people pause about pre-ordering even if there is a discount. Waiting for the first couple of patches to smooth out rough edges is likely to be the best plan (as usual).
Aug 12, 2020
225 posts
426 upvotes
willroz wrote: Anyone know if these Steam keys can be activated in the US if I buy it in Canada?
Generally US = region-free or restricted to North America, which would include Canada and vice versa
Be hungry, be humble.
Jun 29, 2019
217 posts
444 upvotes
CheekiBreeki wrote: Generally US = region-free or restricted to North America, which would include Canada and vice versa
Thank you. So if I buy the game from Canada, it should be able to activate in the US and vice versa
Aug 12, 2020
225 posts
426 upvotes
willroz wrote: Thank you. So if I buy the game from Canada, it should be able to activate in the US and vice versa
you got it
Be hungry, be humble.
Aug 15, 2019
636 posts
756 upvotes
chemicalxv wrote: I have no idea how you connected your first sentence with your second sentence. Your first sentence is basically nothing but reasoning for not preordering at all.
as in ... Return for game doesn't seem to bother most people

savings on the hand does matter here at RFD.

Just FYI I didn't preorder this game I was just sharing what I observed with Cyberpunk 2077. I got burned by few other preorders last few years with big titles like BF2042 and Halo Infinite

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)