Expired Hot Deals

[GreenmanGaming.com] Life is Strange 2 Ep. 1 (Free)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 22nd, 2020 8:27 am
[OP]
Jan 5, 2007
215 posts
437 upvotes
North York

[GreenmanGaming.com] Life is Strange 2 Ep. 1 (Free)

Deal Link:
Price:
Free
Retailer:
GreenmanGaming.com
More offers from GreenmanGaming.com
Life is Strange 2 Ep. 1 is free on Green Man Gaming.

https://www.greenmangaming.com/life-is- ... -giveaway/
9 replies
Aug 19, 2013
662 posts
487 upvotes
TORONTO
I absolutely loved the first game. Before the storm (prequel) was great too. Tell me why was also good.

LiS2? the entire game felt like a university lecture on discrimination, rigid religious beliefs, and everything else that is controversial right now. While LiS1, BTS, and TMW also touched on these kinds of touchy subjects, in LiS2, i felt it overwhelmed the gameplay (which itself is a huge step down from the first game. It's mostly a glorified visual novel).

The other half of the gameplay is baby sitting a brat that complains and complains lol
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
10325 posts
4804 upvotes
Thanks worked for me.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user!
EQ BANK!
Buy first think later!
Deal Addict
May 6, 2012
3338 posts
1004 upvotes
saudor wrote: I absolutely loved the first game. Before the storm (prequel) was great too. Tell me why was also good.

LiS2? the entire game felt like a university lecture on discrimination, rigid religious beliefs, and everything else that is controversial right now. While LiS1, BTS, and TMW also touched on these kinds of touchy subjects, in LiS2, i felt it overwhelmed the gameplay (which itself is a huge step down from the first game. It's mostly a glorified visual novel).

The other half of the gameplay is baby sitting a brat that complains and complains lol
I'm pretty liberal and I completely agree with this review... it's way too ****ing preachy, and you don't even have the powers in this game, which by the way is just pretty basic telekinesis which is barely used to solve puzzles unlike the first game which had some really good puzzles with how the time travel worked... plus the whole gimmick of the series was being able to go back and change decisions... I really have no clue what they were thinking with this one. A more direct sequel would have been so much better.
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2003
1006 posts
367 upvotes
saudor wrote: I absolutely loved the first game. Before the storm (prequel) was great too. Tell me why was also good.

Its an anti-white game, simple as that. Teaches you to hate white people. Disgusting game.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
18431 posts
5295 upvotes
Thanks. Added to my Steam library...
Feb 22, 2017
182 posts
78 upvotes
escalade wrote: Its an anti-white game, simple as that. Teaches you to hate white people. Disgusting game.
i liked the 1st game it had its cringe but did slap you in the face with it.
i could tell just from the orginal teaser trailer along with other industry factors they'd gone woke

still going in to play this SJW trashfire to see it for myself.

not that i'd ever encourage "sailing the high seas" ;) ;) but i think paying for woke/SJW propoganda is morally wrong.
anyway because LiS2 has denuvo copy protection most episodes are not cracked
but if you own a denuvo game their is a bypass for future episodes/dlcs etc. (google it not going to link)

so now that you "own" the 1st episode you can play all the episodes.