Price:
Savings:
20%
Expiry:
April 15, 2021
Retailer:
GreenmanGaming.com
More offers from GreenmanGaming.com
New release "Outriders" on PC for $63.99 with code SPR21, down from 79.99. Order by April 15 to get the Hell's Ranger Content Pack (pre-order bundle essentially).
24 replies
Jun 7, 2017
515 posts
2121 upvotes
Ottawa
It is in the Xbox Game Pass free list on day one.
Jan 18, 2019
73 posts
110 upvotes
For those on the fence about this, steam has a demo with a good 2hrs of gameplay with co-op.
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2009
1692 posts
1228 upvotes
AB
Highly recommended if you are a fan of looter shooters.
Nov 1, 2008
681 posts
480 upvotes
Canada
Waiting for that one dude that says "Shows $79.99 for me"

Game looks good
==================================================
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2003
1091 posts
430 upvotes
if a game is on xbox game pass does it mean it will eventually come to pc game pass?
[OP]
Jan 25, 2012
46 posts
69 upvotes
Markham
MichaelSun wrote: It is in the Xbox Game Pass free list on day one.
Agreed, this would be most economical way to play the game if you have xbox. Unfortunately game pass does not include PC version at this time
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2007
3891 posts
2656 upvotes
Ontario
I kept hearing a lot of people state it's quite broken server wise and avoid it for a while till they fix it.
---
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2012
2724 posts
3919 upvotes
escalade wrote: if a game is on xbox game pass does it mean it will eventually come to pc game pass?
If a game was developed for Console + PC, then possibly yes. But it's not guaranteed to come to both, unless it's an Xbox 1st party game. Then it's Console + PC on Game Pass Day 1.
Feb 22, 2008
213 posts
37 upvotes
Durham
Be aware, this game is an absolute buggy mess right now. There is so much potential with this game but it crashes non stop - worse I’ve ever experienced in 30 years of console gaming. I love the way the game plays when it’s working but those good sessions between crashes are very short. There is also a specific bug affecting many that completely wiped out everything in your inventory.
Dec 27, 2019
9 posts
11 upvotes
carsnick wrote: Be aware, this game is an absolute buggy mess right now. There is so much potential with this game but it crashes non stop - worse I’ve ever experienced in 30 years of console gaming. I love the way the game plays when it’s working but those good sessions between crashes are very short. There is also a specific bug affecting many that completely wiped out everything in your inventory.
My experience has not been that. I've had 2 disconnects and trouble getting past login screen 3 times... One of the better launches in my opinion
Jul 31, 2007
725 posts
580 upvotes
jjau12 wrote: Agreed, this would be most economical way to play the game if you have xbox. Unfortunately game pass does not include PC version at this time
you can use the xbox test app on PC to play it on the cloud. it's not ideal but it could give you an idea of the game.
Nov 26, 2018
135 posts
90 upvotes
Calgary
I'm only 6 hours in on PC solo and no bugs, don't care about matchmaking until I'm done the campaign.

Also they released patches yesterday and today to fix cross platform matchmaking.

For those calling it a buggy mess, see cyberpunk.

Outriders is a fun looter shooter.
Jul 7, 2008
824 posts
433 upvotes
Pre-ordered it at this price and I think it's worth it.
It did have a rough start the first of couple of days with the servers but haven't had a problem for a couple of days now.
The game is blast to play, haven't had this much fun in a long time. The loot and the modding system is very well done and the powers are very cool.
Definitely enjoying more than Destiny and the Division series.
Aug 17, 2012
488 posts
389 upvotes
COQUITLAM
The SPR21 code also works with other games as well.

I used it on Trails of Cold Steel IV Deluxe to pick it up for $80.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
1905 posts
1371 upvotes
Langley
carsnick wrote: Be aware, this game is an absolute buggy mess right now. There is so much potential with this game but it crashes non stop - worse I’ve ever experienced in 30 years of console gaming. I love the way the game plays when it’s working but those good sessions between crashes are very short. There is also a specific bug affecting many that completely wiped out everything in your inventory.
What console are you on? Series X has been great for me, no issues so far. Heard the same for PS5... Many of the reviewers are giving the developers a lot of credit for how stable and finished the game is.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2009
2341 posts
610 upvotes
Kitchener-Waterloo, …
I would avoid this game for the time being. The servers are crap and constantly going down for solo players. Co-op is completely broken, I tried joining games over the past week and not once could I successfully join a game.. it just searches forever and then fails even with crossplay enabled.

I wasn't able to play at all (solo) for the first two days due to server issues, though I think they can be forgiven for that considering it was a newly launched game. The on-going issues are less forgivable.

They are doing frequent patches and just finished nerfing the Trickster which was the best solo-viable class.

I should note that I paid ~$50 for this as a pre-order from cdkeys, so the OP price is warmish at best when only considering price. When considering quality, it's ice cold.
Oct 12, 2008
78 posts
222 upvotes
Ottawa
First week was ridiculous, kicking you out during single player at random times (even during cutscenes).

Since then it’s been fine for me but the game is underwhelming. Would have been amazing a few years ago... wouldn’t pay full price for it.

Oh and if you get any motion sickness, stay away from the jittery cutscenes.
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2008
1929 posts
419 upvotes
I have only had one crash in a specific boss battle and no major issues at all, playing many hours almost every day, solo and with my friend cross platform to boot from xbox to playstation. Very enjoyable game, if it wasn't on game pass I would have bought it at full price.
Deal Addict
May 19, 2005
1237 posts
247 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Decent game but lots of crashing issues right now playing on Xbox Series X. It'll crash back to dashboard every so often. The other problem is it takes a while to load back into the game. Hopefully these issues get fixed next week.