Expired Hot Deals

[GreenmanGaming.com] Overcooked $4.62USD (PC - Steam key)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 30th, 2018 7:12 pm
[OP]
Deal Expert
Mar 14, 2009
15168 posts
6179 upvotes

[GreenmanGaming.com] Overcooked $4.62USD (PC - Steam key)

Deal Link:
Price:
$4.62USD
Retailer:
GreenmanGaming.com
More offers from GreenmanGaming.com
Use code PAYDAY to get a discount.

For those of you with kids this game is a riot. I just played it with my daughter and she couldn't stop laughing. When my wife and son get home we're gonna try it in four player mode.

It's just a silly game, nothing special, but it's fun if you've got young kids. Actually the gameplay is pretty good and people of all ages can enjoy it.
Last edited by SickBeast on Jan 29th, 2018 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am a Zoomer customer.
22 replies
Aug 24, 2017
101 posts
176 upvotes
This game ruins relationships...

In all seriousness, Overcooked is super fun and well worth it for that price.
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2007
3835 posts
2563 upvotes
Ontario
lmao I thought was a troll on word play for Overwatch lol.
---
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
8339 posts
5147 upvotes
Toronto
great game but you need at least 3 players (preferably 4) and controllers for everyone to really enjoy it
Jul 6, 2012
199 posts
80 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
don't suppose it has online play? I tried this on my friend's Nintendo and it was SO much fun.
Jun 10, 2011
610 posts
560 upvotes
unfortunately there is no online play at the moment but as per the dev they might do it in the future.
Banned
Mar 3, 2006
1198 posts
271 upvotes
Edmonton
great game, but some computers have issues with black screen trying to run this game :( mine was one of them.
Nov 17, 2012
411 posts
140 upvotes
Le Gardeur
I've played on the Xbox One S and this game is really fun. As many said, it's really nice to play at 3 or 4 players, but you can still enjoy it at 2 players but not quite sure in single player.

It will also put your relationships to test !
Oct 31, 2007
3465 posts
525 upvotes
Looks like fun, I think my 6yo would have fun with this. Hopefully it goes on sale on PS4! (currently $17 but as been as low as $5.77)
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
2270 posts
1880 upvotes
Vancouver
Wish this wasn't so much more money on the switch :(
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
3132 posts
1609 upvotes
West Coast
Link for gameplay trailer

Please don't ask or beg for "thanks". Don't act like this is Facebook. If someone found your post helpful, let them decide if they want to make that click. The more you beg, the less you'll get. Cheers
Feb 14, 2007
839 posts
253 upvotes
evanwier wrote: Wish this wasn't so much more money on the switch :(
Meh even at $20 still well worth it for the hrs of fun u can have with ur spouse or kids
[OP]
Deal Expert
Mar 14, 2009
15168 posts
6179 upvotes
wai_lai416 wrote: Meh even at $20 still well worth it for the hrs of fun u can have with ur spouse or kids
Don't forget to budget $400 for the pro controllers for the switch. PC gaming is where it's at.
I am a Zoomer customer.
Oct 19, 2007
641 posts
327 upvotes
ReeGee wrote: great game but you need at least 3 players (preferably 4) and controllers for everyone to really enjoy it
We had tonnes of fun with just us two.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
8339 posts
5147 upvotes
Toronto
xenocidic wrote: We had tonnes of fun with just us two.
Yes my wife and I have played 2 player quite a bit as well but the harder levels are way too hard with 2 ppl and it's just not as fun as with 3-4
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
2270 posts
1880 upvotes
Vancouver
SickBeast wrote: Don't forget to budget $400 for the pro controllers for the switch. PC gaming is where it's at.
I do use my PC 99% of the time, and I have 4 xbox one controllers for it - but it's in my office on a 27" 1440p monitor with 1 office chair.

It's not exactly a great place for couch co-op. Where as my Switch/Xbone/Ps4 are hooked up to a TV. As well, switch gives the mobile option which is huge,.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Mar 14, 2009
15168 posts
6179 upvotes
evanwier wrote: I do use my PC 99% of the time, and I have 4 xbox one controllers for it - but it's in my office on a 27" 1440p monitor with 1 office chair.

It's not exactly a great place for couch co-op. Where as my Switch/Xbone/Ps4 are hooked up to a TV. As well, switch gives the mobile option which is huge,.
I'm not too sure why you don't just hook up your PC to your TV. It's simple.

The Switch is a very nice and unique console however I refuse to pay $100 per pro controller. It's a total ripoff. Actually the console itself is overpriced also considering what you're getting. Plus the games typically cost $80 each. It's too much. PC games are *much* cheaper overall and you get to build up a huge library of games that you can enjoy for years and years with full backward compatibility. Plus with a decent PC you can game at 4k resolution with HDR.

If I had a Switch I wouldn't be shelling out an additional $400 so I could play four player games. I would just stick to single player games like BOTW or the new Mario game. I mean, look at it this way, after paying for a Switch, four pro controllers, and a couple of games, you're paying about the same price as you would for a GTX 1080 Ti card which can run pretty much anything maxed out at 4k resolution. It looks incredible. Mind you the mining is currently making those cards unavailable, however if you can eventually snag a card at MSRP, PC gaming works out way cheaper and way better, IMO.
I am a Zoomer customer.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
2270 posts
1880 upvotes
Vancouver
SickBeast wrote: I'm not too sure why you don't just hook up your PC to your TV. It's simple.

The Switch is a very nice and unique console however I refuse to pay $100 per pro controller. It's a total ripoff. Actually the console itself is overpriced also considering what you're getting. Plus the games typically cost $80 each. It's too much. PC games are *much* cheaper overall and you get to build up a huge library of games that you can enjoy for years and years with full backward compatibility. Plus with a decent PC you can game at 4k resolution with HDR.

If I had a Switch I wouldn't be shelling out an additional $400 so I could play four player games. I would just stick to single player games like BOTW or the new Mario game. I mean, look at it this way, after paying for a Switch, four pro controllers, and a couple of games, you're paying about the same price as you would for a GTX 1080 Ti card which can run pretty much anything maxed out at 4k resolution. It looks incredible. Mind you the mining is currently making those cards unavailable, however if you can eventually snag a card at MSRP, PC gaming works out way cheaper and way better, IMO.

I am not sure what your point is. My PC is 2 floors away from my main TV, I have steamlink and even wired its not as responsive as I would like. I have a GTX 1080 I dont know why you are even mentioning that.

As well, I do not need a pro controller to enjoy couch multiplayer of overcooked with my wife.