Price:
Savings:
50%
Expiry:
January 27, 2020
Retailer:
GreenmanGaming.com
More offers from GreenmanGaming.com
Wow guys can't believe it finally came down to a price that's acceptable.

The Regular Edition is 28% Off - $57.59
Special Edition is 42% off - $58.49
Ultimate Edition is 50% off - $59.40

Don't forget the cash back sites!Enjoy!
29 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2013
1127 posts
399 upvotes
Scarborough
My wallet is saying it needs to drop another $20.
Sep 7, 2011
73 posts
66 upvotes
Toronto
Fair warning this game runs like shit unless you have an absolutely beast level system. My computer can still run every other game well and struggles to get above 30fps in this one.

The game also just kind of sucks in general IMO. Far more long and unskippable cutscenes than actual gameplay.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 14, 2006
9325 posts
840 upvotes
Toronto
I hear it's riddled with glitches and bugs too unfortunately.

Definitely wanted the RDR game ported to pc but I think it was just executed poorly. Read reviews first before buying.
Sep 29, 2018
153 posts
186 upvotes
micah356 wrote: Fair warning this game runs like shit unless you have an absolutely beast level system. My computer can still run every other game well and struggles to get above 30fps in this one.

The game also just kind of sucks in general IMO. Far more long and unskippable cutscenes than actual gameplay.
Not true at all...I get 35-40 FPS with an RX 570 and 2600x with mostly high and a few ultra settings. Could get 60 easily if I drop in quality to medium.

Cutscenes are also skippable, but why are you even playing a single player game (especially one made by Rockstar) if you aren't gonna watch cutscenes? They aren't that long either other than the first few missions. Game does start slow but picks up fast and is insanely fun, especially the environment and atmosphere created by random things in the world.

People did have lots of issues on PC on release (personally haven't had a single issue, everything runs fine) so I can't say much about that personally, but they have been putting out more and more patches and fixing many of the issues.

Seems to me that you gave up on the game after like 3 missions and never looked back.
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2003
3182 posts
1190 upvotes
micah356 wrote: Far more long and unskippable cutscenes than actual gameplay.
Sounds like TW3.
Banned
Sep 30, 2018
157 posts
280 upvotes
The game runs like crap on PC. Don't think twice about it.
Oct 11, 2016
432 posts
385 upvotes
Ener123 wrote: Not true at all...I get 35-40 FPS with an RX 570 and 2600x with mostly high and a few ultra settings. Could get 60 easily if I drop in quality to medium.

Cutscenes are also skippable, but why are you even playing a single player game (especially one made by Rockstar) if you aren't gonna watch cutscenes? They aren't that long either other than the first few missions. Game does start slow but picks up fast and is insanely fun, especially the environment and atmosphere created by random things in the world.

People did have lots of issues on PC on release (personally haven't had a single issue, everything runs fine) so I can't say much about that personally, but they have been putting out more and more patches and fixing many of the issues.

Seems to me that you gave up on the game after like 3 missions and never looked back.
That's pretty impressive since my 2070 Super and 3700x gets about 50 fps on UW1440p. I think it's time to upgrade to a RX570 since AMD is better than NVIDIA.
Feb 12, 2008
178 posts
31 upvotes
Scarborough
I enjoyed the game and i typically hate long videos in games. Game runs really smooth on a 3900x and 5700xt at 1440p. I haven't tried online yet.
Jul 20, 2017
11 posts
1 upvote
its a good deal after all, story mode runs very smooth on rx580 and ryzen 1700x at 60fps, the online mode is terrible though, I figure it's server issue , you will constantly see other player teleporting and glitch through walls.
Feb 13, 2012
132 posts
51 upvotes
Greater Sudbury
betercallsaul wrote: That's pretty impressive since my 2070 Super and 3700x gets about 50 fps on UW1440p. I think it's time to upgrade to a RX570 since AMD is better than NVIDIA.
Cmon now you know 1440p is a massive resource hog
Jul 2, 2011
211 posts
133 upvotes
Pickering, ON
Thinking of getting this for my son's upcoming birthday. He uses Steam so would this deal work for him? Any help would be appreciated. TIA!

Tom
Sep 10, 2014
142 posts
139 upvotes
ON
Steam has it on sale right now as well normal version $64, ultimate $66 just in case someone feels better about buying it from steam.
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2005
4206 posts
532 upvotes
Scarborough
tom_no.1 wrote: Thinking of getting this for my son's upcoming birthday. He uses Steam so would this deal work for him? Any help would be appreciated. TIA!

Tom
No, it only works on Rockstar's client. He can still play it on his PC, he just needs to install another app.
Oct 25, 2013
118 posts
306 upvotes
London, ON
tom_no.1 wrote: Thinking of getting this for my son's upcoming birthday. He uses Steam so would this deal work for him? Any help would be appreciated. TIA!

Tom
Steam is selling as 66, however you can find someone in buy&sell section who wants his steam wallet become cash, he is offering 20% off the face value from steam.