Expired Hot Deals

GreenmanGaming.com

War of Mine free (YMMV depending on ranking)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 8th, 2020 1:58 pm
[OP]
Aug 6, 2019
938 posts
1513 upvotes

[GreenmanGaming.com] War of Mine free (YMMV depending on ranking)

Deal Link:
Savings:
Retailer:
GreenmanGaming.com
More offers from GreenmanGaming.com
So I just got an email from GMG that they are overhauling their VIP system, where it's been replaced by XP system.

Every game that has the XP Offers marked will earn you XP towards your ranking. Higher your ranking is, the more offers you'll have.

For example, here is my offer as a Gold member. (yeah baby)
Images
  • GMG XP Page 1.png
  • GMG XP Page 2.png
  • GMG XP Page 3.png
  • GMG XP Page 4.png
  • GMG XP Page 5.png
  • GMG XP Page 6.png
24 replies
Jun 17, 2005
297 posts
273 upvotes
Etobicoke
Thanks OP
Bronze level - Toybox Turbo for me (which I'd rather have, so worked out).
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2009
1892 posts
1558 upvotes
AB
Got the Toybox Turbo as well. Great fun mini game that you can play online with friends. It's made by Codemasters and they usually make good games like dirt, grid, etc.
Nov 15, 2007
176 posts
244 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP! Was able to claim This War of Mine also.
May 28, 2013
607 posts
423 upvotes
Laval, QC
Silver, got Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2011
10931 posts
20792 upvotes
Thanks OP!
shpinktaar wrote: Thanks OP
Same for me, and since I already own This War of Mine, it worked out even better. :)

Why do people downvote when it clearly states YMMV... If you don't get anything, there's no reason to blame the OP!
Jul 12, 2019
77 posts
97 upvotes
IDStorms wrote: Thanks OP!

Same for me, and since I already own This War of Mine, it worked out even better. :)

Why do people downvote when it clearly states YMMV... If you don't get anything, there's no reason to blame the OP!
There's a Unable to get Deal option, which people are absolutely free to use if they don't get the deal. Why voter shame if they don't agree with you? There's no reason to blame them.
Jan 23, 2010
251 posts
14 upvotes
Guess they didn't count the number of gold members they would have since This War of Mine is out of stock and your unable to claim the free copy....
RFD'ers to avoid:
EEE2 - Will string you along for 2 weeks, offer to EMT a deposit but then never follow through with buying anything
TrevorBurns - Backs out of deals at the last minute after stringing you along.
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2008
2348 posts
5166 upvotes
Markham
randapanda wrote: There's a Unable to get Deal option, which people are absolutely free to use if they don't get the deal. Why voter shame if they don't agree with you? There's no reason to blame them.
They got the deal. The deal was Bronze gets Toybox Turbo, Silver gets Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered, Gold gets This War of Mine and if you're not a Green Man Gaming customer you get nada.
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2011
10931 posts
20792 upvotes
randapanda wrote: There's a Unable to get Deal option, which people are absolutely free to use if they don't get the deal. Why voter shame if they don't agree with you? There's no reason to blame them.
Maybe so, but usually "Unable to get Deal" refers to having a problem acquiring the posted deal even though they were entitled to it,
and not because they don't qualify, hence the YMMV, so by hitting the thumbs down, it's showing other members that the post is not good.

Had most people hit the TD button, simply because they had no previous GOG account, or they weren't even at Bronze level,
I'm sure a lot of members would simply avoid looking inside and checking to see what this was all about.

This being said, one of my accounts were not even at Bronze level, so I wasn't entitled to anything, so here's my TD to the OP... Just joking! ;)
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2011
10931 posts
20792 upvotes
Go get your new round of free games!

Bronze gets Corporate Lifestyle Simulator
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2005
2194 posts
843 upvotes
It says I am silver but I don't see any free games being offered.
Jan 17, 2017
281 posts
325 upvotes
feminazi wrote: It says I am silver but I don't see any free games being offered.
Same here, silver and no free games at all unfortunately. I would have preferred the Bronze game though...
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2011
10931 posts
20792 upvotes
feminazi wrote: It says I am silver but I don't see any free games being offered.
Mark1381 wrote: Same here, silver and no free games at all unfortunately. I would have preferred the Bronze game though...
That's strange, when I scroll down, I see this for being bronze level, so I assumed there were others for being Gold/Silver.

It there are no free games for Gold/Silver, that kinda sucks because a few days ago, there was another free game for being Bronze, but they were sold out.
[OP]
Aug 6, 2019
938 posts
1513 upvotes
There is a free game for gold now, Lucius 3. I guess it got updated as of today.
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12058 posts
5949 upvotes
shpinktaar wrote: Thanks OP
Im at this level and dont see nothing free.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user! Fido User!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!