310 upvotes
Calgary

Greenworks Tools Canada - 30% off Site Wide Sale

Deal Link:
Savings:
30% off
Retailer:
Greenworks
Greenworks is running a new promo, 30% off their entire site. Unsure on when the promo ends, but usually their promos come and go pretty quick (few days at most). Good time to round-off or start your platform.

Use Promo Code "SpringSaleWithShop" for another 5% off (was initially 10% off, but reports from the RFD community is Greenworks has tightened the deal down to 5%, congrats to those who got in early, 5% extra still better than the nothing!). RFD community also reported that "EXTRA10" was working for a bit, and may still work on select items. So try both to see what gives the better deal!

Update: I've been told the deal ends May 25th.

Final Update: Deal ended on May 25th, many reported some shipping delays, but orders are eventually trickling in, albeit later than some would like. Hope the wait is worth it and to those who went the cancellation route, hope that went smooth as well. Cheers all! Until the next one, happy deal hunting!
Last edited by hameljon on Jun 2nd, 2022 12:58 am, edited 7 times in total.
~Let your actions reflect your desires
263 replies
Dec 23, 2019
165 posts
281 upvotes
Hobbiton, Whiterun H…
Just in time for them to remove the 80v pole saw from being sold there.
Oct 25, 2018
6 posts
3 upvotes
Thanks! I've been waiting for the 80v mower and trimmer combo to go on sale again
Aug 23, 2009
217 posts
40 upvotes
Vancouver
Curious if it's a better deal to buy the lawnmower from Costco (80V self-propelled 5AH) for $499 (assuming I can get it) vs. Greenworks (80V self-propelled, 2AH, 4AH, charger, trimmer) for $630. I don't need the trimmer but I figure I can sell it to salvage some of the cost?
Dec 16, 2020
16 posts
1 upvote
What was the normal price for this?
ReanuKeeves wrote: Just in time for them to remove the 80v pole saw from being sold there.
Apr 8, 2010
798 posts
451 upvotes
toronto
Thank you!!! In for a trimmer
Sep 12, 2019
95 posts
108 upvotes
ntan wrote: Curious if it's a better deal to buy the lawnmower from Costco (80V self-propelled 5AH) for $499 (assuming I can get it) vs. Greenworks (80V self-propelled, 2AH, 4AH, charger, trimmer) for $630. I don't need the trimmer but I figure I can sell it to salvage some of the cost?
Either deals are good, I would try the Costco deal first as from experience Greenworks tools are great but not easy to sell.
Sep 12, 2011
98 posts
36 upvotes
Toronto
If anyone's thinking of getting their robot vacuum, I have a extra 15% off that stacks!
Makes it $208.25 before taxes
Capture.JPG
removed for referral solicitation
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
3509 posts
2168 upvotes
West Coast
Anyone know of a specific greenworks trimmer that will accept bush cutter blades? I see a few "straight shaft" designs, but don't believe they'll accept aftermarket blsdes/cutters
Please don't ask or beg for "thanks". Don't act like this is Facebook. If someone found your post helpful, let them decide if they want to make that click. The more you beg, the less you'll get. Cheers
Dec 23, 2019
165 posts
281 upvotes
Hobbiton, Whiterun H…
Bigbosshogg wrote: What was the normal price for this?
I was told in the 170-199 range, but it had been out of stock on their site the last 8 or so months I've been checking. The price now.. not sure I'd pay it especially after getting a very good price corded Sun Joe on sale.
Jul 7, 2018
145 posts
116 upvotes
GTA
can anyone comment on the self-propelled function in these 80V lawn mowers? Is it worth the extra $100 over the push-type, and does it drain the battery quicker?

I have a small lawn to maintain, loved their foldable and stand-up storage feature (it wasn't available in the corded version).
Apr 9, 2015
455 posts
373 upvotes
Finally got the dethatcher at $93.24 + tax, missed the last 2 sales!
Sep 8, 2008
729 posts
274 upvotes
Thanks OP. Been eyeing a power inverter for camping trips. Great price!
Apr 9, 2015
455 posts
373 upvotes
Joymax wrote: can anyone comment on the self-propelled function in these 80V lawn mowers? Is it worth the extra $100 over the push-type, and does it drain the battery quicker?

I have a small lawn to maintain, loved their foldable and stand-up storage feature (it wasn't available in the corded version).
Depends on if you have a sloped lot. My lawn is fairly small and level, so we rarely use the self propelled function, would have been perfectly fine with the non self propelled version. Since your lawn is small, the battery should lasts a few cuts whether using self propelled function or not.
Dec 28, 2004
199 posts
85 upvotes
Vancouver
Awesome deal. Bought a dethatcher. Thanks OP
Oct 1, 2017
48 posts
34 upvotes
Any thoughts on the 80v hedge trimmer vs the 24v?

I have the 80v mower, but the 24v kit with battery is cheaper than the 80v tool on its own. Also lighter.
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2004
1999 posts
546 upvotes
Toronto
Thank you OP - bought the 60V snow thrower (tool-only) for $156 all-in.