Expired Hot Deals

Greenworks Tools Canada

Greenworks has a 30% off Sitewide Sale Again

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 7th, 2022 8:40 am
Sr. Member
Oct 17, 2013
512 posts
303 upvotes
dchimera wrote: You guys might get an extra coupon if you add items to your cart, start the checkout process by filling in your info and then stopping. I did that during the last sale and they later emailed me a code for an extra 10% off.
This did sort of work for me as I did get an email for a 5% coupon but the extra Canada day coupon was already applied and it wouldn't let me add another. It's great way to get a coupon though so thanks to dchimera
Jr. Member
Jun 10, 2018
102 posts
78 upvotes
greygables wrote: This did sort of work for me as I did get an email for a 5% coupon but the extra Canada day coupon was already applied and it wouldn't let me add another. It's great way to get a coupon though so thanks to dchimera
I did get a 10% extra code but it doesn't work when I applied it at checkout.
Newbie
Nov 21, 2021
9 posts
28 upvotes
FYI

just placed an order (self propelled Lawn mover) with lowes.ca via chat. lowes has regular prices, so the chat specialist did price match (according to greenworks website) and gave additional 10% discount.
Newbie
Jun 27, 2022
4 posts
sam0604 wrote: FYI

just placed an order (self propelled Lawn mover) with lowes.ca via chat. lowes has regular prices, so the chat specialist did price match (according to greenworks website) and gave additional 10% discount.
I was thinking of doing this today. How is the return policy at Lowe's?

When my friend had an issue with a grass trimmer almost a year after he bought it from Canadian Tire, they let him pick another grass trimmer of equal value because the one he had had been discontinued and couldn't be fixed. He didn't even have a receipt.
Last edited by Invinciblepsyche on Jun 29th, 2022 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jr. Member
User avatar
Dec 6, 2005
175 posts
125 upvotes
Vancouver
RedFlagSeal wrote:
Showing 404 for me. Out of stock again? Should've grabbed it earlier 🤦‍♂️
I was able to grab the 3000psi pressure washer just now. CANADADAY2022 code gave me an additional $19.xx off. Regular price of $520+ tax was a bit too steep for me. But with the sale, code and the included surface cleaner, I couldn't resist. $384.04 including taxes.

Was about to PM with Lowe's/Rona but their stock has magically disappeared.Face With Rolling Eyes

Returning the Costco Spyder 2000psi.

Thanks OP! And thanks PP for the discount code.

Costco.COM has the 3000psi for $449 usd.
Newbie
Jun 27, 2022
4 posts
krayzah1 wrote: In case this helps someone out, this 20" mower is actually brushless though it does not specify this in the description: https://greenworkstools.ca/collections/ ... r-included

You can search the model on Lowe's, Rona, walmart to verify but I bought this during the last sale and can confirm it is indeed brushless. I can only assume the pricing is because of the added weight from the steel deck and being non-propelled. Fwiw, I've been able to mow and trim my 60x110' lot on a single charge of the 4Ah battery.
I've been trying to find some review on this mower. I've been hunting all over
the internet for reviews. How do you like yours? How long does it take to
charge? And how many mins of battery life do you get to mow?
Member
Feb 7, 2006
451 posts
195 upvotes
Invinciblepsyche wrote: Do you know how's return policy and after sales support at Lowe's? I've never bought large items at Lowe's so pretty much in the dark here
you can return the item at any Lowe's store hassle free. I find their service to be better than Canadian Tire but not as good as Home Depot.
Newbie
Jun 27, 2022
4 posts
Roonis wrote: you can return the item at any Lowe's store hassle free. I find their service to be better than Canadian Tire but not as good as Home Depot.
Thanks a ton. You also mentioned you got 10 dollars off for this purchase for signing up. Their terms and conditions when signing up mention that the 10 dollar "Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other coupon, promotional offer, or discount (including, but not limited to the 5% Lowe's business credit discount, Lowe's employee discounts, Lowe's Price Match Guarantee"

Did you purchase online and add in the code for the $10 off?

Also, how did they factor in the price match into what you ordered online? Did they give you a code to use or did they reimburse the difference after you made the purchase? Or you had to call customer care to get it done?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 22, 2014
3054 posts
2544 upvotes
GTA Ontario
dosun wrote: Tempting, but it was $299 during Black Friday, so I will hold out until a comparable deal comes around :)
Black Friday was before the war. You might be waiting a while.
Newbie
Jul 10, 2007
49 posts
28 upvotes
toronto
Invinciblepsyche wrote: I've been trying to find some review on this mower. I've been hunting all over
the internet for reviews. How do you like yours? How long does it take to
charge? And how many mins of battery life do you get to mow?
I'm pretty happy with it. It's quiet, cuts fairly well and isn't a problem to push around even with a steel deck. I did cut some of my neighbours unreasonably long grass that choked the mower out but other than that no complaints. It's a great price in comparison to some of the other greenworks brushless models.

I have a 2nd 4Ah battery from buying the trimmer/blower combo on Amazon but I've never needed to use more than 1 at a time. My lot is 60 x 110' and I've mowed, trimmed, and used the blower on the whole thing for maybe 40mins without running out of juice. The battery life was my biggest worry but it has not been an issue whatsoever. Battery recharge time is somewhere around 1.5-2hrs.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 19, 2008
1088 posts
1109 upvotes
cbr600 wrote:
The description and part number shows a lawn mower trimmer combo, but photo shows blower trimmer??
Ordered anways it lets see what I end up with lol
Just received this. U get the blower and not a mower and it's not brushless
Newbie
Aug 15, 2005
71 posts
32 upvotes
Thx for the price match tip. Got the 730cfm blower tool only for $112 incl tax from Lowes. Hopefully I can sell my 580cfm blower for $80 or so
Member
Feb 7, 2006
451 posts
195 upvotes
Invinciblepsyche wrote: Thanks a ton. You also mentioned you got 10 dollars off for this purchase for signing up. Their terms and conditions when signing up mention that the 10 dollar "Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other coupon, promotional offer, or discount (including, but not limited to the 5% Lowe's business credit discount, Lowe's employee discounts, Lowe's Price Match Guarantee"

Did you purchase online and add in the code for the $10 off?

Also, how did they factor in the price match into what you ordered online? Did they give you a code to use or did they reimburse the difference after you made the purchase? Or you had to call customer care to get it done?
I just called/chat with customer support and they did it all for me.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 5, 2008
1808 posts
1661 upvotes
Is there any way to check order status other than calling? I can't even find an order completion email or any way to check on their web site
Jr. Member
Jul 29, 2019
118 posts
48 upvotes
Anyone know how Greenworks compares to Ryobi or EGO POWER?
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2005
2973 posts
2213 upvotes
Anyone know how the 2000psi one for 139 would compare to the sun joe one at homedepot for 129 that's not on sale? I had a sun joe that had great reviews but it sprung a leak that wasn't fixable after a couple years. I'm also thinking maybe 2000 psi isn't enough. I have a stamped concrete patio that 2000 psi doesn't seem like enough to really get grime off. I have to get super close.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jan 29, 2007
720 posts
165 upvotes
Roonis wrote: you can return the item at any Lowe's store hassle free. I find their service to be better than Canadian Tire but not as good as Home Depot.
I have been holding back on purchasing any power equipment from Lowes, as they showcase their updated return policy. They say the item has to be unused and in packaging. So if you do not like it after use #1, they may not take it.

Home Depot, on that front is super easy.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)