• Last Updated:
  • Sep 2nd, 2011 5:19 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Dec 9, 2010
760 posts
111 upvotes

[Fairmont.com] Griffins Restaurant: Griffins 3-course menu @ $23 / Return of 50% Off Special

More offers from Fairmont.com
[IMG]http://www.fairmont.com/NR/rdonlyres/FF ... aurant.jpg[/IMG]

[url="]Special Dining Offers[/url]

To celebrate Vancouver's 125th anniversary and 123 years since the opening of the original Hotel Vancouver on May 16th, 1888 - 900 West & Griffin's have some special features, including:

$18.88 Lunch Feature available from 11:30 - 2:00pm - Menu changes daily ([URL="http://www.fairmont.com/NR/rdonlyres/B1 ... eature.pdf]link[/url])
$23 Three Course Dinner Menu, based on seasonally available ingredients (link)

---

To those whom have already experienced last year's promotion, welcome back! To anyone who has not yet taken advantage of this special pricing for our entire dinner menu, why wait any longer? Everything you know and love about Griffins awaits you at your next reservation. Do you remember our slow roasted AAA Alberta prime rib? Have you tried our seafood linguini, or our rack of lamb? And the dessert buffet - who could forget the row upon row of decadent French pastries?

Whether it's for a romantic dinner for two, or a family gathering of twenty, make your reservation soon, as we fill up extremely quickly! Available Sunday through Wednesday 4:30 - 6:00pm.
13 replies
Feb 21, 2003
789 posts
598 upvotes
Richmond BC
Where on the website states the "Return of 50% Off Special"

I can only see $23 for $32 three coruse dinner.
Best deal: 20 reams of HP 92 white papers from staples for $7.00 (2004)

Upvote my post if you find it helpful. Thx
[OP]
Dec 9, 2010
760 posts
111 upvotes
jimmyche wrote: Where on the website states the "Return of 50% Off Special"

I can only see $23 for $32 three coruse dinner.

that was from my email I received from them today...
Dec 24, 2004
329 posts
3 upvotes
what are the exact dates for this promotion? or is it an all-summer event?
Apr 8, 2007
589 posts
156 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I just called Griffins to confirm that the 50% special is on now. The hostess said it's going on, but not valid on holidays & other stat days. Also only valid Sunday to Wednesday & you must be seated & ordered before 6pm. She said it's not on the website yet as they haven't updated the site to include this special, but will do so shortly.
Aug 31, 2005
305 posts
27 upvotes
wiigal wrote: I just called Griffins to confirm that the 50% special is on now. The hostess said it's going on, but not valid on holidays & other stat days. Also only valid Sunday to Wednesday & you must be seated & ordered before 6pm. She said it's not on the website yet as they haven't updated the site to include this special, but will do so shortly.
long weekend is not consider holiday is it? eg July 3rd.
[OP]
Dec 9, 2010
760 posts
111 upvotes
i was there over the weekend, and when i brought up the question when this promo ends to the waiter, his reply was "indefinate"
Jun 19, 2006
577 posts
72 upvotes
Vancouver
panagoitss wrote: i was there over the weekend, and when i brought up the question when this promo ends to the waiter, his reply was "indefinate"

The 50% off is not valid for their buffet is it?
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2004
3649 posts
1720 upvotes
Vancouver
Kind of odd, but it shows as available 6pm-close (Sun-Wed), or 4:30-close (Thur-Sat). Is this changed from the OP?
[OP]
Dec 9, 2010
760 posts
111 upvotes
donvaz wrote: The 50% off is not valid for their buffet is it?
if you are referring to the appy buffet, then no...all entrees come with the dessert buffet thou...
Bishop8 wrote: Kind of odd, but it shows as available 6pm-close (Sun-Wed), or 4:30-close (Thur-Sat). Is this changed from the OP?

yesterday it still says 50% off all entrée from Sunday to Wednesday (4 - 6 PM). Must place order before 6 PM. Dessert is included.
where did you get the info of 6pm-close (Sun-Wed)?
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2004
3649 posts
1720 upvotes
Vancouver
panagoitss wrote: yesterday it still says 50% off all entrée from Sunday to Wednesday (4 - 6 PM). Must place order before 6 PM. Dessert is included.
where did you get the info of 6pm-close (Sun-Wed)?

I clicked on the link in post #5, then on the $23 dinner link under 'Special Dining Offers'. At the bottom of the 3-course dinner menu (blue box) it has the times.
Banned
Jun 28, 2011
86 posts
2 upvotes
TORONTO
wow, amazing, my girl friend would be interested in this, thank you soooo much for sharing this~~~ ;)