Mar 13, 2004
13230 posts
4839 upvotes
Ontario

GrillMate BBQ Parts

Hello All,

I have a Grill Mate BBQ,
Model: FL1555 / GBC1042WBST

I need to replace some parts inside the bbq such as the heat plate & maybe a grill depending on price. I cant seem to find any parts for my specific model. Does anybody know where I can find parts that will fit for sure? & whats the best quality/Material to buy?

Thanks

8 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2012
1454 posts
783 upvotes
TORONTO
Amazon Canada!

I too have a crappy Walmart Grill Mate and I got a new heat plate from Amazon that came in real quick. I paid $30 for mine. It'll probably rot out in a couple of years. But it'll suffice for now.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Mar 13, 2004
13230 posts
4839 upvotes
Ontario
I had a look but nothing listed fro my model. Did you just buy a universal one or something? I'm going to have to measure my current ones and see if the ones online will fit.
akswun wrote: Amazon Canada!

I too have a crappy Walmart Grill Mate and I got a new heat plate from Amazon that came in real quick. I paid $30 for mine. It'll probably rot out in a couple of years. But it'll suffice for now.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2012
1454 posts
783 upvotes
TORONTO
sickcars wrote: I had a look but nothing listed fro my model. Did you just buy a universal one or something? I'm going to have to measure my current ones and see if the ones online will fit.
Are you sure you have the right model number? I'm trying to look for your model of BBQ but google is giving me nothing.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Mar 13, 2004
13230 posts
4839 upvotes
Ontario
Yup took a photo of it and it says Model: on it, SN etc etc
akswun wrote: Are you sure you have the right model number? I'm trying to look for your model of BBQ but google is giving me nothing.
Jun 13, 2019
1 posts
I have the same BBQ and need to replace heat plates. I was googling and found your question. DId you happen to find one?
[OP]
Deal Guru
Mar 13, 2004
13230 posts
4839 upvotes
Ontario
I ended up buying some universal ones that are adjustable. Not as good fit as Original but they are good enough they wont fall off or anything. Its been in use for 2-3 months and its been fine.
ShelleyD18294 wrote: I have the same BBQ and need to replace heat plates. I was googling and found your question. DId you happen to find one?
Deal Expert
Sep 1, 2005
18579 posts
13387 upvotes
Markham
Have you ever considered getting some GrillGrates...I think you can use these and not even replace heat plates.

I just bought some and they are incredible. No flare ups, no stickage, fantastic grill marks. Wished I bought them years ago.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!