Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

please delete

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 20th, 2018 11:55 am
Oct 26, 2017
89 posts
396 upvotes
Canada

please delete

Expiry:
August 23, 2018
please delete
Last edited by Guest4847278 on Apr 24th, 2019 3:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
11 replies
Jul 11, 2017
581 posts
599 upvotes
Hey again, some deals that I noticed to add to the list this week...

Chicken Legs (Metro; L2T 3K8; St.Catharines): $0.99/lb (Compare @ $2.20/lb RCSS) - 200Pts/$1 Offer on Poultry ($9.05/tray -> $4.98 OFF -> 1,800Pts Earned = $2.27/tray)
- Price for other Metros seems to be $1.29/lb which still isn't a horrible price for Chicken Legs
Green Peppers, Broccoli Bunch, Green/Yellow Beans (Metro; L2T 3K8): $0.99/lb (Compare @ $2.49/lb, $2.49/bunch, and $2.98/lb) - 200Pts/1 Broccoli Offer AND 200Pts/$1 Peppers Offer
Romaine Lettuce (Your Independent Grocer ON; 3pk): $1.99 (Compare @ $3.98 RCSS)
Driscolls Strawberries (Zehrs, Loblaws ON; 1lb): $1.99 (Compare @ $3.98 RCSS) - Up to $1.00 Driscolls Coupon + 200Pts/$1 Strawberries Offer
Gatorade (Walmart ON; 24pk): $10.97 + 3,000Pts (Price Matched @ RCSS; Compare @ $12.98)
Kelloggs Cereals (Sobeys ON; 515-765g): $4.44 + 500Pts (Price Matched @ NF; Compare @ $4.97) - $0.50 Coupon (Seen @ Sobeys) + $5 Prepaid Visa WUB2 Selected
Swiffer Duster Starter Kit (Zehrs, Loblaws, YIG): $3.99 (Compare @ $5.48 RCSS) - $3.00 Coupon (Smartsource) + $3.00 Cashback (CO51)
Tropicana Tropics Juices (Freshco; 1.75L): $1.50 (Compare @ $4.48 RCSS)
Natrel Butter (Foodland ON; 1lb): $3.33 (Not available @ RCSS) - $1.00 Coupon (ANY Natrel Printable)

Hope these help to add to that list a little

- John
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
4193 posts
11678 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd
@ConservativeBT, you may want to update the dates in your thread's title from Grocery Hot Deals for the Week of August 9th - August 15th to Grocery Hot Deals for the Week of August 16th - August 23rd.

Otherwise someone might inadvertently report the thread as Expired or a mod may try to move it to Expired Hot Deals. :)
Dec 2, 2006
514 posts
640 upvotes
Ottawa
Whole chickens at Walmart are $1.77/lb. Good price
Oct 26, 2017
89 posts
396 upvotes
Canada
trystee wrote: @ConservativeBT, you may want to update the dates in your thread's title from Grocery Hot Deals for the Week of August 9th - August 15th to Grocery Hot Deals for the Week of August 16th - August 23rd.

Otherwise someone might inadvertently report the thread as Expired or a mod may try to move it to Expired Hot Deals. :)
Thanks! I really appreciate it. My browser must have autofilled it without me knowing as that's what I typed in last time in the same box.
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2007
4053 posts
1127 upvotes
North York
trystee wrote: @ConservativeBT, you may want to update the dates in your thread's title from Grocery Hot Deals for the Week of August 9th - August 15th to Grocery Hot Deals for the Week of August 16th - August 23rd.

+1
I was confused too and wanted to pass the post but read the 2nd post
Oct 26, 2017
89 posts
396 upvotes
Canada
johnb56789 wrote: Hey again, some deals that I noticed to add to the list this week...

Chicken Legs (Metro; L2T 3K8; St.Catharines): $0.99/lb (Compare @ $2.20/lb RCSS) - 200Pts/$1 Offer on Poultry ($9.05/tray -> $4.98 OFF -> 1,800Pts Earned = $2.27/tray)
- Price for other Metros seems to be $1.29/lb which still isn't a horrible price for Chicken Legs
Green Peppers, Broccoli Bunch, Green/Yellow Beans (Metro; L2T 3K8): $0.99/lb (Compare @ $2.49/lb, $2.49/bunch, and $2.98/lb) - 200Pts/1 Broccoli Offer AND 200Pts/$1 Peppers Offer
Romaine Lettuce (Your Independent Grocer ON; 3pk): $1.99 (Compare @ $3.98 RCSS)
Driscolls Strawberries (Zehrs, Loblaws ON; 1lb): $1.99 (Compare @ $3.98 RCSS) - Up to $1.00 Driscolls Coupon + 200Pts/$1 Strawberries Offer
Gatorade (Walmart ON; 24pk): $10.97 + 3,000Pts (Price Matched @ RCSS; Compare @ $12.98)
Kelloggs Cereals (Sobeys ON; 515-765g): $4.44 + 500Pts (Price Matched @ NF; Compare @ $4.97) - $0.50 Coupon (Seen @ Sobeys) + $5 Prepaid Visa WUB2 Selected
Swiffer Duster Starter Kit (Zehrs, Loblaws, YIG): $3.99 (Compare @ $5.48 RCSS) - $3.00 Coupon (Smartsource) + $3.00 Cashback (CO51)
Tropicana Tropics Juices (Freshco; 1.75L): $1.50 (Compare @ $4.48 RCSS)
Natrel Butter (Foodland ON; 1lb): $3.33 (Not available @ RCSS) - $1.00 Coupon (ANY Natrel Printable)

Hope these help to add to that list a little

- John
Awesome & thanks.

I'll add some of the deals that I found in my region as I think a lot of those amazing deals were exclusive to the St. Catharines area. Also, do you have any idea where I could find the Natrel Printable coupon? I'd love to have a link that I can print from. I also think that some of those PC Optimum deals were personalized, but I'll add them as I they might be appearing for other users as well. Finally, I was wondering where you found the $1 coupon for Driscolls, might it be the birthday coupon? As far as I know, the sign-up coupon is for $0.50. Thanks. :)
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
4193 posts
11678 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd
ConservativeBT wrote: Thanks! I really appreciate it. My browser must have autofilled it without me knowing as that's what I typed in last time in the same box.
Thanks, I've done the same thing, so I know the feeling.

BTW, might I suggest that you put in [ON/QC] in your thread's title (unless you're also planning on providing grocery hot deals for us in the west or our east-coast friends in Atlantic regions - good on you if you are ;))?
Oct 26, 2017
89 posts
396 upvotes
Canada
trystee wrote: Thanks, I've done the same thing, so I know the feeling.

BTW, might I suggest that you put in [ON/QC] in your thread's title (unless you're also planning on providing grocery hot deals for us in the west or our east-coast friends in Atlantic regions - good on you if you are ;))?
Great idea. I've added ON/QC into the thread title, thanks for that. Making this thread "national" sounds like a good idea that I'll look into for next week's thread. Maybe I could even create separate threads for each region... It'll be a bit more work, but it seems like something fun & productive nonetheless.

I'll appreciate any help I can get for those who live in the West/East Coast if I'm going for a Canada-wide thread as they'll have a much better grasp of what is a hot price than I do, especially if I've missed something important/an amazing price in that region, kudos to @johnb56789. Are there any stores that you think I should be focusing on?
Jul 11, 2017
581 posts
599 upvotes
ConservativeBT wrote: Awesome & thanks.

I'll add some of the deals that I found in my region as I think a lot of those amazing deals were exclusive to the St. Catharines area. Also, do you have any idea where I could find the Natrel Printable coupon? I'd love to have a link that I can print from. I also think that some of those PC Optimum deals were personalized, but I'll add them as I they might be appearing for other users as well. Finally, I was wondering where you found the $1 coupon for Driscolls, might it be the birthday coupon? As far as I know, the sign-up coupon is for $0.50. Thanks. :)
Yeah, sometimes the St.Catharines flyer does have better deals (At Metro specifically), but whenever I visit home or my family friend, if it is a good offer, I may price match that Metro flyer. I can't recall exactly where I got the Natrel coupon from, but it is a Generic PDF coupon (Valid until Sept. 30th) that I could send you a copy of if you want. And yeah, I always like to put down my offers since it is possible that someone else might get them too. Just as a potential to earn more if someone has that particular offer too. And the $1.00 Driscolls is for completing the surveys (1-5 Surveys Completed = $0.50 Coupons, 6-15 Surveys Completed = $0.75 Coupons, 16 Surveys + = $1.00 Coupons), so that deal is more dependent on how many surveys a person might have completed, but easily enough done with a good sale on berries.

P.S. The deal on Romaine Lettuce (Is hearts) and valid at all YIG. For the YIG, I use L1T 2E7, so that is the Ajax area, but the flyer is normally the same across the province.
Oct 26, 2017
89 posts
396 upvotes
Canada
johnb56789 wrote: Yeah, sometimes the St.Catharines flyer does have better deals (At Metro specifically), but whenever I visit home or my family friend, if it is a good offer, I may price match that Metro flyer. I can't recall exactly where I got the Natrel coupon from, but it is a Generic PDF coupon (Valid until Sept. 30th) that I could send you a copy of if you want. And yeah, I always like to put down my offers since it is possible that someone else might get them too. Just as a potential to earn more if someone has that particular offer too. And the $1.00 Driscoll's is for completing the surveys (1-5 Surveys Completed = $0.50 Coupons, 6-15 Surveys Completed = $0.75 Coupons, 16 Surveys + = $1.00 Coupons), so that deal is more dependent on how many surveys a person might have completed, but easily enough done with a good sale on berries.

Awesome & thanks again for clarifying. I would really appreciate it if you could PM me the Natrel coupon... that would be great. Thanks again for your contribution! :)
P.S. The deal on Romaine Lettuce (Is hearts) and valid at all YIG. For the YIG, I use L1T 2E7, so that is the Ajax area, but the flyer is normally the same across the province.
Feb 14, 2009
188 posts
180 upvotes
Thanks for the thread. It’s useful for me. Interested in more meat deals even if they aren’t flaming hot.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)