Expired Hot Deals

[Groupon Canada] 96% off Online MBA or Master's Degree (University Degree)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 25th, 2020 3:47 pm
[OP]
Banned
Jun 20, 2020
13 posts
64 upvotes

[Groupon Canada] 96% off Online MBA or Master's Degree (University Degree)

After completion of the academic program, the student will receive three university degrees issued by ENEB Business School.

What You'll Get
Online MBA or Master’s Degree from ENEB Business School
The MBA and Master’s degrees issued by ENEB - European Business School of Barcelona are highly recognized in the academic and business spheres. All the contents of the academic programs are in English, based on high-quality education and customized attention to each student, bringing in the newest market and managing trends. All the diplomas issued by ENEB Business School are university accredited.

Choose from one of the following 11 academic programs for your MBA or Master’s degree. Click on each link to view more information about the program:

MBA – Master of Business Administration
Master in Human Resources Management
Master in Commerce Management and Marketing
Master in Digital Marketing and eCommerce
Master in Business and Corporate Communication
Master in Hotel Management and Tourism
Master in International Trade
Master in Project Management
Master in Supply Chain Management
Master in Management and Team Management
Master in Big Data and Business Intelligence
What does the voucher include?
MBA or Master’s degree of your choice
Specialization in Coaching and NLP diploma
Spanish for Business Program Certificate (free of charge and non-compulsory)
Access to ENEB Business School’s virtual campus, processing of Academic Transcript, and issuance of the diplomas
Access to the entire syllabus from the first day
Tutoring available Monday–Sunday
Streaming lessons and Master Classes taught by expert guests
Multimedia resources
Access to the school’s virtual library
Networking room at ENEB Community
Access to the school’s Job Listing
National and international internships (if desired)
All the academic programs taught at ENEB Business School offer a free-of-charge Spanish for Business Program, which allows students to boost their employability prospects.

After completion of the academic program, ENEB Business School issues three university-certified diplomas:

Master’s degree diploma
Specialization in Coaching and NLP diploma
Spanish for Business Program Certificate (free of charge and non-compulsory)
ENEB Business School is ranked among the best business schools specialized in distance learning according to important rankings, such as Financial Magazine, Portal MBA, and Club-MBA.
30 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2017
1611 posts
1181 upvotes
GTA West
Throw in a doctorate and a fitness club membership and you've got a deal!
Last edited by Dealmaker1945 on Jun 25th, 2020 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jan 25, 2009
519 posts
135 upvotes
Is this university accredited in Canada? I’m not sure how to check that.
Jan 20, 2013
168 posts
252 upvotes
Cold Lake
"Hey, where'd you get your MBA?"

"Oh you know, Groupon!"
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2011
1026 posts
477 upvotes
GTA
Wouldn't it be easier to just print your own certificate at home using one of the online free templates?
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2016
1846 posts
1519 upvotes
Toronto
HOW LEGIT IS ENEB BUSINESS SCHOOL’S $299 MBA? NOT VERY
By any standard, that would be quite a deal. After all the most disruptive online MBA programs at the University of Illinois Gies College of Business cost $22,000, while the forthcoming online MBA offering from Boston University’s Questrom School of Business will go for $24,000. And some of the most expensive online MBAs at UNC-Chapel Hill and the University of Michigan cost in the six-figures.

How legit is ENEB’s offer among the other deals for a $166 chemical peel and botox treatment or a $55.25 colon hydrotherapy session? Not very. The degree would be granted by ENEB which calls itself a European Business School in Barcelona, Spain. While the school claims to be “highly recognized in the academic and business spheres,” it has never been ranked by either The Financial Times or The Economist. And its online MBA is not ranked by either the FT or Poets&Quants.com.

Instead, the school claims to be “ranked among the best business schools specialized in distance learning according to important rankings, such as Financial Magazine, Portal MBA, and Club-MBA.” Too bad none of those rankings are considered important or credible.

https://poetsandquants.com/2020/02/11/a ... -mba-news/
huuuu! (¬'-')¬ C-('-'Q) straight!
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2010
4610 posts
3212 upvotes
Edmonton
If the structure and material is good I actually wouldn't mind paying $250 for this. I consider the "degree" you get to be worthless, but the knowledge would be handy for my work. The caveat being that I already have graduate education. I would never put this MBA on my resume. I did the free mini business course from smartly and found it to be useful.

I know I can learn this stuff for free but I don't really want to put together a "degree" for myself through multiple free resources. I want someone to give me a structured and comprehensive plan.
Last edited by fatestkid on Jun 25th, 2020 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Be a nice person and enjoy life

My feedback: Heatware Redflagdeals
Jun 13, 2020
36 posts
49 upvotes
Is this in USD or CAD? I wouldn't mind having a piece of paper to joke around with. Usually a promo code to save some more when buying at groupon.
Jan 25, 2009
519 posts
135 upvotes
Many reviews are stating that the curriculum for MBA program is very similar to what you would learn from a U.S recognized institution. Not bad if you want to gain some knowledge for that price and call yourself an MBA lol
Last edited by raviji on Jun 25th, 2020 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2004
1704 posts
1158 upvotes
plznote wrote: "Hey, where'd you get your MBA?"

"Oh you know, Groupon!"
Lol!!!! Thank you!!!!!
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
15496 posts
16738 upvotes
This is the most expensive toilet paper I've ever purchased.

I thought COVID-19 was cancelled?
Oct 28, 2016
154 posts
227 upvotes
Let me give a call to OSAP and see if I am eligible. On graduation I will get a degree printed on a NordVPN coupon certificate.