[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
6348 posts
4550 upvotes
Ottawa

(Groupon) Casa Loma - Symphony in the Gardens - $22/40

Hey folks!

The Groupon for the annual Casa Loma Symphony in the Gardens series is up! Retail is usually $30/ticket. Get a single for $22 and a pair for $40.

Fun outdoor evening with a view and some eats. https://www.groupon.com/deals/gl-sympho ... asa-loma-2?
With Zoomer Wireless !
9 replies
Jan 15, 2006
77 posts
60 upvotes
Not sure if this targeted, but got an email for 25% off
Images
  • image.jpg
Jan 12, 2008
385 posts
178 upvotes
I seen this for a few years. Can anyone share their experience?
Deal Fanatic
Apr 11, 2006
8780 posts
3225 upvotes
Mississauga
jamz wrote: Not sure if this targeted, but got an email for 25% off
Likely won't work for OP's specific deal. It will likely say in the fine print promo codes and such are not applicable for it.

Aside from that, my understanding is the Symphony in the Gardens is included with Casa Loma general admission, so arrive early if you want seating. This deal is for a voucher, so you'll still have to be there earlier to redeem for an actual ticket.
May 12, 2012
629 posts
690 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Disciplinz wrote: I seen this for a few years. Can anyone share their experience?
Really good option for date night. Also, if you generally enjoy the music. I suggest taking a look at their shows to see what may be to your preference. I have gone alone a couple times, and the one time I took the human counterpart, it was their 'Screenplay' playlist ie recognizable songs such as Star Wars, Jurassic Park, Apollo 13, Lord of the Rings etc. I really enjoyed that show as well because they had a few scores from Zimmer whom I love as did she because she ne most of the scores. Do a faux fancy night if you want, overdress (patrons come in varying wardrobe attire) and enjoy the experience.
Schedule here
Last edited by Ferny111 on May 22nd, 2019 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
6348 posts
4550 upvotes
Ottawa
This is still happening. Some nights selling out.
With Zoomer Wireless !
Deal Fanatic
Dec 5, 2006
9240 posts
4527 upvotes
Markham
Does TTC pass still give discounts?
Aug 31, 2001
524 posts
53 upvotes
Is this just for the outside grounds and nothing more?
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
19215 posts
6772 upvotes
Toronto
Great event, something you can actually get a little dressed up for and make an entire night of.

Regarding Soul In The City, but very similar notes to Symphony in the Gardens ...

Went with my s.o., you sorta have to decide are you eating and watching the show or are you viewing Casa Loma and then watching the show, it will change where you are "sitting" for the show.

We decided on Casa Loma, since it had been a while since touring it. By the time you're done and come out before show time, all the seats are taken so you are scrounging in the back for whatever you can find.
Wasn't a big deal to us, they have screens up on the sides (near the front) so you end up seeing that way.

Singer is a great guy. One of the leads from the Juno-award winning group, In Essence. They broke up, few went on their own (Dru) and Sean Jones has been hosting this. Read the description of the show, see if you're into the music (that helps) but regardless he's a great singer and you should have a good time.

Symphony in the gardens, I would expect an older crowd and seats taken early.
RedFlagDeals Addict