Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

HTC One M7 32GB Unlocked Refurb $229

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 24th, 2015 9:25 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Sr. Member
Jun 22, 2014
524 posts
195 upvotes
Markham, ON

HTC One M7 32GB Unlocked Refurb $229

Deal Link:
Price:
229.99
Savings:
65%
Expiry:
July 28, 2015
Refurbished HTC One M7 32GB GSM Unlocked.

Picked up one for myself as a spare / travel phone.

My total invoice breakdown:
Unit Price $229.99 + Shipping $7.99 + Ontario HST $30.93 = $268.91 Total
33 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2009
2182 posts
209 upvotes
Biskuits wrote: Refurbished HTC One M7 32GB GSM Unlocked.

Picked up one for myself as a spare / travel phone.

My total invoice breakdown:
Unit Price $229.99 + Shipping $7.99 + Ontario HST $30.93 = $268.91 Total
Too old for the price. Can buy them used for $100 and $10 for unlock online.
Brand NEW FUJIFILM F900EXR FOR SALE ASKING $225
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2008
3673 posts
3765 upvotes
Gorillaa wrote: dude you got ripped off
+1

not to mention reliability issues with the M7 model
Sr. Member
Nov 15, 2013
742 posts
365 upvotes
Toronto
pongster wrote: +1

not to mention reliability issues with the M7 model
What's wrong with em? I know about the pink tint on camera but what else?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 19, 2014
3324 posts
2275 upvotes
Langley
nagasadow wrote: Too old for the price. Can buy them used for $100 and $10 for unlock online.
Gorillaa wrote: dude you got ripped off
Not sure where you guys are living, but in Vancouver, you can't a M7 for $100. And if you do, the condition is horrible.

This is actually an okay price for a great phone.
I still use my M7 and I love it.

The only issue I have is that the battery life doesn't last very long. Overall, it is a sexy phone. I don't use a case and I get compliments on it all the time.
The camera and video are solid. Video is great for live events, you get no buzzing or distortion with sound.
Member
Aug 19, 2011
255 posts
104 upvotes
GTA
Which phone and where would be a good place to get a (refurbished) phone for under $300 in GTA or shipped?
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2011
1095 posts
280 upvotes
Surrey
jellytime wrote: Not sure where you guys are living, but in Vancouver, you can't a M7 for $100. And if you do, the condition is horrible.

This is actually an okay price for a great phone.
I still use my M7 and I love it.

The only issue I have is that the battery life doesn't last very long. Overall, it is a sexy phone. I don't use a case and I get compliments on it all the time.
The camera and video are solid. Video is great for live events, you get no buzzing or distortion with sound.
+1 on the battery. I have had 2-3 HTC phones, all of them had terrible battery life. Also, they are no longer low cost phones and I don't like Sense.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 26, 2007
1297 posts
230 upvotes
Calgary
I've seen these on eBay "refurbished" for under $200...
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jun 29, 2004
13642 posts
13720 upvotes
Oil Country
pongster wrote: +1

not to mention reliability issues with the M7 model
What reliability issues? Mine is 2 years old and still running strong.

Anything over $200 is too much for the M7 now. You're better off getting a Blackberry Z30 for $200 from the other thread.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 9, 2006
2178 posts
671 upvotes
Waterloo
I have a love/hate relationship with my M7. I love the design/hardware and even Sense is pretty decent for non-stock but mine has the pink camera issue, the battery life just plain sucks and I have so many other battery related issues. Lately it's been dying in the middle of the day with barely any use and it doesn't charge sometimes.

I don't think I will go with HTC for my next phone, just too much hassle
| Fractal Design Meshify C | LG 27GL850 (dual) | AMD Ryzen 7 5700x | Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070 FE | 16GB G.SKill Trident Z RGB | ASUS ROG Strix B450-F II | XPG SX8200 Pro 1TB M.2 NVMe | Razer Huntsman Elite | Razer Basilisk Ultimate |
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2013
1817 posts
2055 upvotes
torontoraptor wrote: I have a love/hate relationship with my M7. I love the design/hardware and even Sense is pretty decent for non-stock but mine has the pink camera issue, the battery life just plain sucks and I have so many other battery related issues. Lately it's been dying in the middle of the day with barely any use and it doesn't charge sometimes.

I don't think I will go with HTC for my next phone, just too much hassle
probably hasnt been taking you through the entire day because the battery life has deteriorated over the last 2 years ? (assuming you had it for that long)

and i remember seeing this in groupon, and seeing the odd people purchase it, and OP for the love of things good, cancel your order, its not worth it even a little
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jan 17, 2002
7677 posts
911 upvotes
Toronto
Good deal If we were in July 2014
Deal Addict
Dec 30, 2008
4050 posts
805 upvotes
Windsor
torontoraptor wrote: I have a love/hate relationship with my M7. I love the design/hardware and even Sense is pretty decent for non-stock but mine has the pink camera issue, the battery life just plain sucks and I have so many other battery related issues. Lately it's been dying in the middle of the day with barely any use and it doesn't charge sometimes.

I don't think I will go with HTC for my next phone, just too much hassle
Mine has just started doing this randomly in the last couple of weeks - I don't think it's battery deterioration - I think it's something software wise caused by an update, but I haven't worked out what yet....

FWIW, I don't think this is a terrible deal, but you can likely get a better phone if you're willing to risk one from China.
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2004
1337 posts
756 upvotes
Montreal
TheLumina wrote: What's wrong with em? I know about the pink tint on camera but what else?
Currently getting random reboots/shutdowns after the Lolipop update (once every few days).Also the battery indicator seems to be shot. Finally it gets pretty darn hot under charge although I have not retested recently they may have underclocked the CPU in the same update to reduce that heat.
Deal Addict
Dec 30, 2008
4050 posts
805 upvotes
Windsor
klown wrote: Currently getting random reboots/shutdowns after the Lolipop update (once every few days).Also the battery indicator seems to be shot. Finally it gets pretty darn hot under charge although I have not retested recently they have have underclocked the CPU in the same update to reduce that heat.
I actually feel like it was a better phone before Lollipop - it didn't bring anything to outweigh the negatives....

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)