Expired Hot Deals

[Groupon] Toronto Baby Show (Oct 5-6) Tickets on Groupon $15 for 2 (with code)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 3rd, 2019 4:11 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2012
2277 posts
1933 upvotes
UntdProvncsOfCanada

Toronto Baby Show (Oct 5-6) Tickets on Groupon $15 for 2 (with code)

Deal Link:
Price:
Retailer:
Groupon
Reg price is $15 each.
Groupon is selling for 2 for $20
use code SAVE before Sept 21 and get extra 25% off (-$5) bringing down cost of 2 tickets to $15 ($7.50) each

https://www.groupon.com/deals/gl-toront ... ber-5-or-6

About The Baby Show Toronto

The Baby Show is where upcoming moms and new parents meet face-to-face with experts and share their advice and experiences. At each show, participants check out the latest services and products (ranging from top brands to handmade) for clients in the prenatal and postpartum periods.
Apart from that, they can also attend free seminars that educate and empower both parents and parents-to-be in their new exciting stage in life.

The Baby Show Toronto
https://thebabyshows.com/toronto/fall/
Last edited by kilobomb on Sep 20th, 2019 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
..your thread could use a photo...
:arrow: Fight Spam in Canada! 💡
22 replies
Deal Addict
May 23, 2017
1624 posts
728 upvotes
anyone been to this show before. any samples to be had? I have a 5 month old, is it worth going?
Got that Zoomer account!
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
15950 posts
3095 upvotes
Toronto
riseagainstthemachine wrote:
Sep 20th, 2019 9:04 am
anyone been to this show before. any samples to be had? I have a 5 month old, is it worth going?
We went when we were expecting. It's one of those, it is what you make it. When we went, they had different seminars throughout the day (to listen to) so we did one of those.
Toys R Us was there with every child seat they sell (pretty much) and other baby items, so this may help.
There was a photo company offering a photoshoot on-site (for a cost) but I saw a lot of parents who seemed to have come for THAT reason ...
The breast pump company was there showing off their new product, experts on site.

Not so many "samples" but just a few deals. Also vendors on site selling baby items that you wouldn't otherwise find or consider in a major box store, definitely opens your eyes to possibilities.

We left going, well that was alright, but nothing spectacular ...

Thing is, this is probably the only time you will ever go, so I say why not. It's like a bridal show, but for babies (and the parents of babies) :D

If we aren't busy, I might attend again with this deal.
RedFlagDeals addict
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2003
1020 posts
72 upvotes
DaVibe wrote:
Sep 20th, 2019 9:24 am
We went when we were expecting. It's one of those, it is what you make it. When we went, they had different seminars throughout the day (to listen to) so we did one of those.
Toys R Us was there with every child seat they sell (pretty much) and other baby items, so this may help.
There was a photo company offering a photoshoot on-site (for a cost) but I saw a lot of parents who seemed to have come for THAT reason ...
The breast pump company was there showing off their new product, experts on site.

Not so many "samples" but just a few deals. Also vendors on site selling baby items that you wouldn't otherwise find or consider in a major box store, definitely opens your eyes to possibilities.

We left going, well that was alright, but nothing spectacular ...

Thing is, this is probably the only time you will ever go, so I say why not. It's like a bridal show, but for babies (and the parents of babies) :D

If we aren't busy, I might attend again with this deal.
Thanks for the synopsis!
We are expecting our first in Dec and are heading to the show in Oct and didn't know what to expect!
This helps!! T
References under bfg_16 in Heatware 99-0-0,Ebay 125-0-0
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2007
2041 posts
1046 upvotes
Vancouver
This means how to fail a new parent?
Jun 3, 2007
531 posts
894 upvotes
Wife and I went last year when we were expecting. They do have samples, but I remember them being in the north west corner (exact opposite of entrance). They had an assembly line and you basically got a a bag and went person by person collecting things. A few good companies with products to showcase so you can ask them questions if you're in the market/expecting. Sat through a few good seminars (home safety, breastfeeding, etc.). Would recommend if you're expecting or if you've never been before. Would not go again but not because it was bad, but because I dont think I would gain as much from it as I did the first time around.
Jun 19, 2019
558 posts
335 upvotes
"Centre of the …
Some misery guts down voted babys.
Tommyknocker wrote:
Sep 20th, 2019 6:32 pm
Wife and I went last year when we were expecting.
Thats Odd.
ʇɔɐ ʎɹɐuoıʇnloʌəɹ ɐ səɯoɔəq ɥʇnɹʇ əɥʇ buılləʇ 'ʇıəɔəp lɐsɹəʌıun ɟo səɯıʇ buıɹnp
13 Horror Films $20 or Free if you Don't Fall Asleep or Die of Fright! Sat Oct 26.TO.
Poutine Eating Championship Sat Oct 19 TO. Free Poutine Monster Bevs Kraft D.
Aug 15, 2009
396 posts
202 upvotes
Montreal
Altought it was in Montreal, I went to something similar in 2017. Couple of seminar but many kiosk with something to sell.

Wasn't impress. At 15$ I imagine it's a good deal.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
5949 posts
4058 upvotes
Toronto
HalfTrack wrote:
Sep 21st, 2019 5:50 pm
Some misery guts down voted babys.
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
6153 posts
875 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
We were waiting for this deal. Thanks.
There's a sucker born every minute.
Jul 20, 2011
12 posts
15 upvotes
Just bumping. I’m selling a pair of tickets for $12

[update] Tickets sold.
Last edited by blooperty on Oct 1st, 2019 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.