Savings:
100%
Expiry:
July 31, 2020
Retailer:
Grouse Mountain
First time posting, I don’t think this has been posted yet

FREE ADMISSION TO GROUSE MOUNTAIN!

You heard us right. Every day from July 20 - 31 we'll be giving away 100 Free Mountain Admission tickets a day!

Free tickets are available online only and will be released at 6:00am daily for same day visits. You can find the free tickets on our Mountain Admission ticket page while quantities last.

We're thrilled to welcome B.C. back to experience everything Grouse Mountain has to offer. If you're not able to score a free ticket for your visit we're offering 50% off regular Mountain Admission rates!
22 replies
Oct 22, 2016
898 posts
812 upvotes
Comox Valley
Nice benefit, good for them in doing that.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2009
2431 posts
1609 upvotes
North Vancouver
They're limiting each ride to 30 people which is good.
Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. (George Carlin)
Guns don't kill people, people kill people. And monkeys do too - if they have a gun. (Eddie Izzard)
Deal Addict
Sep 16, 2019
1084 posts
1211 upvotes
Thanks OP. Woke up at 6 to try and secure a pass, but the website kept crashing and wasn't able to. Reminds me of Discovery Camping's website... Maybe tomorrow!
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2008
2254 posts
1206 upvotes
Home
How many can you buy at a time?
Jan 27, 2020
12 posts
1 upvote
Successful this morning. I actually went on the site the night before (grouse mountain ticket page) and just clicked refresh at 5:59am. Managed to get through and secure 2 free tickets.

Probably easier on weekdays...

Good day out I reckon. Wasn’t too busy and most people were physically distancing and/or wearing masks.
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2016
1569 posts
4001 upvotes
I believe first responders are also eligible with ID, will update this post when I get more info.
Aug 5, 2019
59 posts
41 upvotes
Succeed 2 tickets this morning! It took a while actually. Website kept crashing and being super slow since 6 am.The time i finally made an order was about 6:30. Thanks op!
Mar 25, 2016
101 posts
67 upvotes
Richmond
Ccalico wrote: Succeed 2 tickets this morning! It took a while actually. Website kept crashing and being super slow since 6 am.The time i finally made an order was about 6:30. Thanks op!
Ughhh I was up since 5:50 trying to secure 4 tickets for my family. The website kept crashing for me too and the availability kept changing. Very frustrating and I finally gave up at 6:45 :(
Aug 5, 2019
59 posts
41 upvotes
I'm sorry that you didnt make it for your family :( I actually had to play the upload&download time for a while. Seems the availability kept changing by the time I chose.
xChocolate wrote: Ughhh I was up since 5:50 trying to secure 4 tickets for my family. The website kept crashing for me too and the availability kept changing. Very frustrating and I finally gave up at 6:45 :(
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2017
2959 posts
3639 upvotes
Langley
Sorcerer wrote: They're limiting each ride to 30 people which is good.
Even 30 in that gondola is too crowded for me
Everyone better be wearing mask
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2015
1104 posts
1255 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Yeah the limit is like what? 93? 30 is cramped AF.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 1, 2001
6276 posts
1034 upvotes
Dreamrider wrote: Even 30 in that gondola is too crowded for me
Everyone better be wearing mask
Agree. A little too close for comfort. Not sure if they have a mask / face covering policy.
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2005
1878 posts
227 upvotes
Masks are provided and enforced on entry at the top and bottom. They check your temperature. They line you up in 5 rows on the platform, then board the gondola by rows. It's not packed at all inside. The upload/download times are every 30 mins, but the gondola departs every 10 mins. I think the time reservation is just a guaranteed spot, but you can get on at another time if there is room.
Dec 26, 2007
527 posts
310 upvotes
Vancouver
I'd love to take advantage of the deal, but can't risk getting COVID with my shitty body. Are they at least enforcing masks?
Feb 11, 2013
29 posts
2 upvotes
Has anyone bought the free ticket successfully? Could you share some tips please?
Aug 3, 2014
233 posts
298 upvotes
failed every morning thus far. site always crashes
Mar 26, 2010
205 posts
115 upvotes
they have a mask on policy for everyone who rides the gondola
they provide them if you dont have it

there are position markers on the platform and inside the gondola to space everyone out within and do a cleaning after every load / unload.
Sep 3, 2004
386 posts
4 upvotes
Ccalico wrote: Succeed 2 tickets this morning! It took a while actually. Website kept crashing and being super slow since 6 am.The time i finally made an order was about 6:30. Thanks op!
When you succeeded, did the check out price becomes 0? I successfully added the free admission option tickets this morning--it said so on the item in cart, but there was still a price for the tickets at check out. I decided not to risk it.
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2016
1967 posts
1003 upvotes
BC
p51dray wrote: When you succeeded, did the check out price becomes 0? I successfully added the free admission option tickets this morning--it said so on the item in cart, but there was still a price for the tickets at check out. I decided not to risk it.
saw the same... did not try it as well...
558 website already crushing...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)