GT Omega ART Racing Sim CockPit RS6

Deal Link:
Price:
$463
Savings:
??
Expiry:
December 15, 2018
Not something I have been tracking for any time but price seem right to me, with free shipping to canada, use code CHRIS to remove 5%

At this price I think this is good value ? Not sure

Will you get his with customs fees ? ( can't tell )

GT OMEGA RACING OFFERS FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS WITHIN THE UNITED STATES & CANADA. EXCLUDING PO BOX, APO AND FPO ADDRESSES.
WE AIM TO HAVE ORDERS DISPATCH WITHIN 24 WORKING HOURS. ALL ORDERS ARE SHIPPED VIA FEDEX, USPS or UPS HOME DELIVERY. SHIPPING TIMES VARIES DEPENDING ON LOCATION.
WE DO PROVIDE A TRACKING NUMBER PER ORDER. SO CUSTOMERS CAN TRACK THE DELIVERY PROGRESS.
Please check the product before signing for it to ensure no damage has taken place during transit and fill in a damages form immediately if necessary.ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE EMAIL US AT [email protected]

Interesting link that explains difference between the ART and PRO lines. https://www.reddit.com/r/simracing/comm ... art_vs_pro

I think this might be a good deal, I pulled the trigger and ordered one !

Got the Fedex shipping info today, : Scheduled delivery dec 12, In Transit Paisley, ST From Glasgow, ST GB to Brossard PC, CA.

All right cool I am helping a Scottish worker feed his family, One small purchase at time, saving UK from post Brexit doom.
Last edited by naimc on Dec 5th, 2018 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
5 replies
Aug 8, 2014
132 posts
242 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Back when I ordered a chair from them, I wasn't hit with any customs fee, but I don't think that may always be the case.
Deal Addict
May 27, 2007
3499 posts
856 upvotes
YWG
Waiting to get mines organized but need a way to mount a ebrake pulling switch with a g27 first
RFD iTrader:76|||0
HEATWARE:15|||0
EBAY:220|||0
Sep 14, 2005
18 posts
Burnaby
I bought apex wheel stand from them. No duties charged, however the build quality was iffy with poor fitment and quite a few rust spots.
My Heatware = 2-0-0
[OP]
Jul 26, 2008
766 posts
909 upvotes
Montreal
The Omega arrived today via Fedex. nothing extra to pay

Quality wise by beats the Next Level rig I bought in different parts last year. Look how shity the seat looks on the Next level.
The metal gauge is thicker than the Next Level. I also like matte black finish looks better than the black glossy of Next level.

Really happy about the size of RS6, feels like a real car seat, its compact.

The seat can has 3 different bolt holes that can used to adjust the height, seat can also be off center left or right on the chair. Snug marks on picture came from my hands during assembly.

I don't know much about real cars, but the RS6 gives me the Euro feel where as the Next level is more ford pickup like, the chair so big you float all over it.

Really, only blind would fail to see the value in GT Omega. ( cost is under half the price of the Next Level chair I have )

Next I have to put a wheel on it, and can't wait to race with my son ( and finish the e-brake project)