BST: Automotive & Accessories

[FS]

GTA: 2017 Mustang Convertible (GT Premium w/ Performance Package)

• Last Updated:
  • May 26th, 2021 2:13 pm
[OP]
Jan 20, 2005
803 posts
995 upvotes
Toronto
Trader Score: 1 (100% Positive)

GTA: 2017 Mustang Convertible (GT Premium w/ Performance Package)

I bought this car to take clients golfing, and for local car shows. After two summers of not being able to take clients golfing, and all local car shows being cancelled, it's time for me to move-on.

This is a black on black Mustang convertible. Purchased brand-new from Ford in 2018. All maintenance has been done at Ford. It is completely stock; no modifications have been done whatsoever.

It has never seen snow or rain, and has been kept properly in a heated garage. Showroom condition with <1,500km (less than one-thousand-five-hundred kilometres). It still has the new car smell, and even still has the plastic screen protector on the infotainment screen.

It is loaded with all options, and has the MANUAL transmission with the 5.0L V8. I purchased the Ford extended warranty, which is transferable to the new owner.

I'm putting this out there for the RFD community first, and will post in AutoTrader on the weekend.

$49k obo (no lowball offers, check the value first). I'm happy to answer questions and send additional pics to interested buyers.

Thanks!
Front1 - Copy.jpg
RearLeft - Copy.jpg
Last edited by scott_newsgroup on May 27th, 2021 1:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
2 replies