Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

GTA $5.18 all Kinton Ramen 5/18 only

• Last Updated:
  • May 18th, 2017 4:25 pm
11 replies
Jun 19, 2011
151 posts
212 upvotes
Popped in by chance when I was over in GTA for work, this was my introduction to non-instant-noodle Ramen and gotta say I enjoyed the meal very much.
Jun 18, 2011
400 posts
393 upvotes
TORONTO
Tempting, but it's 32 Celsius outside today!

Kinton ramen is good but a little salty. If you go, make sure you get their poached egg, it's done to perfection.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
9849 posts
7803 upvotes
Toronto
Good deal but I bet these places are going to be even more rammed than usual during dinner. If you do get in try the Gyoza as well which is the best I've had anywhere
I've been on a mission to try every Ramen joint in the city and this is my #3 currently
1. Santouka
2. Sansotei
3. Kinton
4. Kyouka
5. Momofuku
May 18, 2007
978 posts
1963 upvotes
Toronto
Was there at 3pm and still a bloody line up. Went in hoping to get take out... NOPE! "Dine in only, sorry." DOH!
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2009
2731 posts
2375 upvotes
GTA
Cant go wrong if you order karaage with ramen.
Deal Guru
Jul 12, 2003
12399 posts
4935 upvotes
Toronto
canada_dry wrote: Was there at 3pm and still a bloody line up. Went in hoping to get take out... NOPE! "Dine in only, sorry." DOH!
Expected.
Original price was few dollars off?
Unless you really have a lot of time to spend/waste or a 3 hours lunch from work, I would go in a different date and pay regular price.
Retired Forum Moderator February 2009 - June 2015
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2016
2913 posts
3056 upvotes
Toronto
ReeGee wrote: Good deal but I bet these places are going to be even more rammed than usual during dinner. If you do get in try the Gyoza as well which is the best I've had anywhere
I've been on a mission to try every Ramen joint in the city and this is my #3 currently
1. Santouka
2. Sansotei
3. Kinton
4. Kyouka
5. Momofuku
I'll give those a try! I normally go to Touhenboku cuz it's closer and isn't that bad...
huuuu! (¬'-')¬ C-('-'Q) straight!
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
9849 posts
7803 upvotes
Toronto
MP3_SKY wrote: Expected.
Original price was few dollars off?
Unless you really have a lot of time to spend/waste or a 3 hours lunch from work, I would go in a different date and pay regular price.
It's more than half off actually. Regular is $11-12 without extra toppings and trust me you want extra toppings
Deal Guru
Jul 12, 2003
12399 posts
4935 upvotes
Toronto
ReeGee wrote: It's more than half off actually. Regular is $11-12 without extra toppings and trust me you want extra toppings
Yes. Is like you go buy a new car. You never buy a car with no package or add on, at least I never did.
:)
Retired Forum Moderator February 2009 - June 2015
Mar 15, 2011
17 posts
20 upvotes
Curious is their takeout okay when you get to eat it at your destination? Which location did you go to today? I went at 11:30 today to Baldwin. 25 people ahead of me but some were people holding for their party who weren't all present so I got ahead and being a solo diner for lunch I got seated first round :). I added corn to my original chicken and the sodium level was just right wasn't dying of thirst this afternoon .