• May 16th, 2017 11:35 am
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2007
2346 posts
150 upvotes

GTA auto parts recommendations?

I am just curious about the GTA body parts shops and which places might be recommended. 'Looking for Honda parts and in this specific search, a rear bumper (cover) for a 2005 Honda Accord sedan. (Not for me but I will pass any along). I searched on kijiji but there's a lot and looking for something that can be painted for cheap (installation option would be useful).

Some auto recyclers require you to buy the entire bumper assembly although we found one local junkyard and the bumper was more or less okay except for (major?) scratches at the same corner. The current bumper on the car has a huge crack in it and scratches. The car was just purchased and that's the major blemish on the car. Just wondering what the options were for replacing the bumper.

Thanks for any recommendations.... Would be coming from outside the GTA so it's imperative that the shop is reviewed or has positive reviews (i.e. good experiences by some here - would be helpful). :)

I apologize if this question was asked before - didn't find any related threads and maybe it might be outdated or a bit old? I dunno.... ;)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)