• Jan 25th, 2020 7:25 am
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
4050 posts
2993 upvotes
Markham
cobs00 wrote:
May 27th, 2017 12:39 pm
It's as almost as if people don't want the precons to sell out. Just so they can feel good about missing the boat or justify not spending what today current market prices are.

A few things To take note:

1) the market may have slowed down but don't count on prices dropping. It's not going to happen.

2) the market will regain momentum in the next few months and the prices you see will have increased.....just like Vancouver.
What else do you see in your crystal ball?

Such confidence. lol
Oct 19, 2005
804 posts
116 upvotes
Brampton
cartfan123 wrote:
May 28th, 2017 3:09 pm
So it went from being "sold out" to 1 detached and several towns available within 8 hours of your post? Also when jonnyb posted a picture of 2 people in line, you claimed there was a lineup with 20 people

So either
A) you lied and just made it up
B) somehow people pulled out of a purchase of multiple units the same day (mind you I wouldn't even waste the time to verify this)

I know which one I believe. You might as well delete your account and start again. Doubtful you will have any credibility going forward. Maybe next time at least post information that is either a fact or state when you are stating an opinion for example "I think it will sell out"
I gain nothing for lying about and I don't know where you get the 8 hours different from. I said there were around 20 people in the list on Friday night, sales off open Saturday morning. People can back out if they don't get the model they want.
You can believe whatever you want and no one has to believe what I said, in fact I don't give a damn about it lol
Nov 23, 2014
301 posts
250 upvotes
Toronto, ON
May 28th, 2017 8:14 pm
I gain nothing for lying about and I don't know where you get the 8 hours different from. I said there were around 20 people in the list on Friday night, sales off open Saturday morning. People can back out if they don't get the model they want.
You can believe whatever you want and no one has to believe what I said, in fact I don't give a damn about it lol
OK.The latest update is:

Few Town and Semis still left

I have called them just before the closing

So, your Assumption is wrong..the Project is NOT SOLD OUT yet

BTW..what a contrast..2 months back these precons used to sell out within few hrs...(at whatever price the builders wanted)...and now, waiting for buyers !
Last edited by unodos on May 28th, 2017 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oct 19, 2005
804 posts
116 upvotes
Brampton
unodos wrote:
May 28th, 2017 8:27 pm
OK.The latest update is:

Few Town and Semis still left

I have called them just before the closing

So, your Assumption is wrong..the Project is NOT SOLD OUT yet

BTW..what a contrast..2 months back these precons used to sell out within few hrs...9at whatever price the builders wanted)...and now, waiting for buyers !
Yep the project is not sold out yet and they are building more.
Btw, it wasn't even sold out on Friday night cause the sales office wasn't even open.
Some people here really like to start an arguement for the sake of arguement.
For the next release I'm going to take a selfie in front of the sales office and say that I'm the only person in line and you guys will be like omg the market is gonna crash lol
Deal Fanatic
Sep 8, 2007
7338 posts
6876 upvotes
Way Out of GTA
cobs00 wrote:
May 25th, 2017 6:12 pm
No one is reading a memo and the builders could care less. Real estate is moving on a fast one way traIn. Miss the train and not only will you miss the opportunities to buy but you won't even be able to get that free coffee.

By Saturday afternoon JOhn Boddy will be sold out. I live across the street from the office. Why don't you come on by now and see the lineup.
You were wrong. As usual.
Nov 23, 2014
301 posts
250 upvotes
Toronto, ON
May 28th, 2017 8:49 pm
Yep the project is not sold out yet and they are building more.
Btw, it wasn't even sold out on Friday night cause the sales office wasn't even open.
Some people here really like to start an arguement for the sake of arguement.
For the next release I'm going to take a selfie in front of the sales office and say that I'm the only person in line and you guys will be like omg the market is gonna crash lol
I meant the latest release have not sold out yet (as on Sunday Night)

This is their sales office number : 905-619-1777
Call and check yourself
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2016
3089 posts
2483 upvotes
X24Secret wrote:
May 28th, 2017 7:55 pm
What else do you see in your crystal ball?

Such confidence. lol
My crystal ball is telling me the exact same thing and I am actually willing to take a bet.
Jul 1, 2016
24 posts
1 upvote
Do you guys think whitby meadows delayed their spring opening until the fall to see how new season sells?

Also it seems like they are surveying the land now for a quick closing and maximizing their profits.

For example open their offices in spring with 2018 summer closing and sell detached for 800. Or what until fall release with the same 2018 summer closing and sell for 850. It seems like the builders are taking on the risk of having deposits come in at a latter date to reep the benefits of a higher price tag (where the consumer used to get the extra profits by buying early). Case in point with country lane. Sold out phase 1 may 2016 with earliest closing date of fall 2018. Whitby Meadows must have deep pockets to have land surveyed before any deposits have been taken and pushing release date to the fall!

Thoughts
Feb 8, 2017
42 posts
5 upvotes
Thanks to the people on this forum for keeping others on check in terms of clarification and preventing BS without the clause "I think or believe or speculate...". It also makes me think twice before I spit out BS and make it seem like a fact, intentionally or unintentionally.

Best regards!
Jan 1, 2007
387 posts
18 upvotes
Toronto
New Seaton appointment emails have been sent out.
Jan 30, 2008
580 posts
96 upvotes
hoon wrote:
May 29th, 2017 12:22 pm
New Seaton appointment emails have been sent out.
From their "combined" website or individual builder? Haven't seen anything yet but not sure I registered separately with each builder.
Jan 1, 2007
387 posts
18 upvotes
Toronto
azia wrote:
May 29th, 2017 12:28 pm
From their "combined" website or individual builder? Haven't seen anything yet but not sure I registered separately with each builder.
This is from the combined website.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

Amittowerhill