96 upvotes
hoon wrote:
May 29th, 2017 12:32 pm
This is from the combined website.
AmeetH069477 wrote:
May 29th, 2017 12:37 pm
Try clicking here to book for New Seaton

http://newseaton.ubookit.ca
Thank you both! Just booked an appt. So weird I didn't get this email but got all the other ones so far.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2009
3095 posts
1845 upvotes
Toronto
Heisenborg wrote:
May 27th, 2017 5:52 pm
I've been reading this thread for quite sometime. I'm a big fan. This is my first RFD post.

FYI - I called the John Boddy sale office 15 min ago, the sales lady said there is 1 detached home left and several town homes remaining.
Not surprised, attached are the prices for this release Towns going for $690k+...
Images
  • WhatsApp Image 2017-05-25 at 4.13.13 PM.jpeg
  • WhatsApp Image 2017-05-25 at 4.13.02 PM.jpeg
Last edited by redkulat on May 29th, 2017 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May 6, 2015
656 posts
164 upvotes
Unionville, ON
Same i didn't get any either, seems all slots are full as well. Oh well someone please post pricing info and any caos if you run into it.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2009
3095 posts
1845 upvotes
Toronto
Seatonman wrote:
May 25th, 2017 7:36 pm
Pls see. May be what you are getting for.
IMG_0821.JPG
IMG_0820.JPG
IMG_0819.JPG
rigalpatel wrote:
May 29th, 2017 1:01 pm
Same i didn't get any either, seems all slots are full as well. Oh well someone please post pricing info and any caos if you run into it.
Hey @rigalpatel I think @Seatonman posted the price list earlier. I was curious and looked at the calendar. Seems to be poorly made and slow. It's showing some timeslots are available but when you click on it they are full.
May 6, 2015
656 posts
164 upvotes
Unionville, ON
i get this now when i click on the link above:

Thank you for your interest in New Seaton in Pickering, however all of our appointment time slots are full.
Please keep an eye on your inbox for information regarding future releases.

I wonder how many people actually got the email. I didn't, neither did my friend. If it wasn't for insiders i doubt we'd even know lol
Jul 8, 2008
739 posts
248 upvotes
Toronto
rigalpatel wrote:
May 29th, 2017 1:10 pm
i get this now when i click on the link above:

Thank you for your interest in New Seaton in Pickering, however all of our appointment time slots are full.
Please keep an eye on your inbox for information regarding future releases.

I wonder how many people actually got the email. I didn't, neither did my friend. If it wasn't for insiders i doubt we'd even know lol
No email here either....but I received every single one before.
May 6, 2015
656 posts
164 upvotes
Unionville, ON
Yup, there's something going on here for sure. Maybe due to the sheer demand they "randomly" picked emails to send the registration to. I checked with all my friends/family and no one has gotten the email. I was one of the first people to register for this as well. Not that it matters but still.

I doubt they sell out b/c the prices are insane. I would like to see who else or at least how many people got the email to book a slot.
Feb 8, 2017
42 posts
5 upvotes
Any chance this could be a marketing trick although maybe ineffective?
Deal Addict
Mar 14, 2006
4300 posts
532 upvotes
pretty sure insiders got scoops. saw a post on another forum that they have advanced spots.
Nov 5, 2016
24 posts
5 upvotes
A couple of my friends that registered for it received an email but then some did not receive it up to now.

I received the email at 12:05pm. I checked it at 12:11pm and literally had to pull over and book my appointment.

At 12:11pm there were still slots available for Thursday June 1st and Saturday June 3rd, but they were gone within 30 minutes.
Jul 31, 2007
303 posts
11 upvotes
Scarborough
No inside scoops. I was one of the few people early registered on the website for New Seaton when they first 400s for towns. However I did not get a invitation. I'm guessing they lost some of people's email? not sure. I had a friend who received an invitation email. He forwarded that email. I used that to get a book appt.

No inside scoop or anything like people are talking about. I guess luck
May 6, 2015
656 posts
164 upvotes
Unionville, ON
blazinpista wrote:
May 29th, 2017 3:24 pm
No inside scoops. I was one of the few people early registered on the website for New Seaton when they first 400s for towns. However I did not get a invitation. I'm guessing they lost some of people's email? not sure. I had a friend who received an invitation email. He forwarded that email. I used that to get a book appt.

No inside scoop or anything like people are talking about. I guess luck
It's weird b/c they sent emails to re-confirm interest which i also did. And i received all other communication including floor plans and the notice that they will release soon. So it's odd that a lot of people didn't get it. Again it could just be data overload but they haven't even sent an email stating that all the slots are booked now either. Maybe they're going to release the email slots in batches? oh well, if anyone goes - can they post the complete price list. I know seatonman posted a couple of them but they were for one builder
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2006
4725 posts
2297 upvotes
Northside
rigalpatel wrote:
May 29th, 2017 3:35 pm
It's weird b/c they sent emails to re-confirm interest which i also did. And i received all other communication including floor plans and the notice that they will release soon. So it's odd that a lot of people didn't get it. Again it could just be data overload but they haven't even sent an email stating that all the slots are booked now either. Maybe they're going to release the email slots in batches? oh well, if anyone goes - can they post the complete price list. I know seatonman posted a couple of them but they were for one builder
i didn't get anything either
Aug 8, 2006
207 posts
62 upvotes
I have an insider scoop, but they want cash upfront and you'll get a appointment time ahead of public release on thursday/friday. Shadyyy

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)