Real Estate

[GTA] Durham Region Developments Mega Thread

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 20th, 2019 7:45 pm
Oct 29, 2012
60 posts
2 upvotes
Vaughan
Anyone has received any delay notice for phase 2 of Andrin this month ? I am hopping to hear something from them this month even though.
Sep 12, 2011
18 posts
Ajax
Anyone purchase in Queens Common Mattamy? I'm closing in 2020 but curious if anyone with early 2019 closing has recieved any indication of delays etc. Have any construction started?
May 21, 2018
7 posts
I’ve been wondering the same! We close Oct 2019. Have yet to find any info about anyone being delayed or any communication from Mattamy. All I’ve received since they took our money was weekly surveys from a 3rd party company asking about our experience. Experience? What experience? We’ve had nothing FLM them to date.
Feb 12, 2008
210 posts
188 upvotes
Toronto
ARchamps wrote:
Jan 10th, 2019 6:05 pm
Anyone purchase in Queens Common Mattamy? I'm closing in 2020 but curious if anyone with early 2019 closing has recieved any indication of delays etc. Have any construction started?
JJDunc wrote:
Jan 12th, 2019 12:27 pm
I’ve been wondering the same! We close Oct 2019. Have yet to find any info about anyone being delayed or any communication from Mattamy. All I’ve received since they took our money was weekly surveys from a 3rd party company asking about our experience. Experience? What experience? We’ve had nothing FLM them to date.
I haven't seen the admin post here in a while... however she runs a private whatsapp group for verified purchasers of Queens Common. I can tell you vast majority of group members (towns, 30 & 36) have received their delay notice. Original closings from Sep 2018 through March 2019.
May 21, 2018
7 posts
Thanks for the info! How would I go about getting into the verified group?

Thanks!
Jeff
MrCeddy wrote:
Jan 13th, 2019 12:09 pm
I haven't seen the admin post here in a while... however she runs a private whatsapp group for verified purchasers of Queens Common. I can tell you vast majority of group members (towns, 30 & 36) have received their delay notice. Original closings from Sep 2018 through March 2019.
Jan 12, 2019
1 posts
Hey MrCreddy,

Would it be possible if I as well get added to the whatsapp page for Queens Common. We bought in phase 2 last year and would appreciate any updates we can get.

Thx
Feb 12, 2008
210 posts
188 upvotes
Toronto
Sent details on how to reach the group admin... I don't want to hijack this thread... you can PM me if your looking to join.

We plan on doing group buys/installs for potlights, garage door openers etc and sharing community details since mat tamy university no longer exists. (One of many undocumented/communicated changes after purchase agreements were signed.)
Jul 21, 2015
21 posts
21 upvotes
Toronto, ON
MrCeddy wrote:
Jan 13th, 2019 10:24 pm
Sent details on how to reach the group admin... I don't want to hijack this thread... you can PM me if your looking to join.

We plan on doing group buys/installs for potlights, garage door openers etc and sharing community details since mat tamy university no longer exists. (One of many undocumented/communicated changes after purchase agreements were signed.)
Wow! Thanks for the details... I had no idea they stopped Mattamy University.. I’m curious what else has changed.
Jan 13, 2019
5 posts
1 upvote
Here are photos of Mattamy Queen's Common from Bonacord avenue as of January 14th, 2019.

These images are for Mattamy phase 2. I purchased a Mattamy phase 2 detached house. I work close to the area so I can see the progress as it happens.
Images
  • 6.jpg
  • 5.jpg
  • 4.jpg
  • 3.jpg
  • 2.jpg
  • 1.jpg
Jan 13, 2019
5 posts
1 upvote
Here are photos of the development that is happening on the Queen's Common (Mattamy Phase 1 and Tiffany Homes) as of January 14, 2019.

These photos are from the Tiffany Sales Center parking lot. (Dundas Street)
Images
  • e.jpg
  • d.jpg
  • c.jpg
  • b.jpg
  • a.jpg
Jan 3, 2009
93 posts
MrCeddy wrote:
Jan 13th, 2019 12:09 pm
Can u add me to the Queens Common group as well? Thx!
Jul 21, 2015
21 posts
21 upvotes
Toronto, ON
MrCeddy wrote:
Jan 13th, 2019 10:24 pm

Looking to get added to the Queens Common group too! Thanks.