Real Estate

[GTA] Durham Region Developments Mega Thread

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 25th, 2020 11:00 pm
Jun 26, 2014
28 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Any big developments launching in 4-5 years? Most of the ones I've seen are in the next couple years - wondering if there's anything farther out, or if it's too early.
Jan 22, 2017
176 posts
279 upvotes
Could some one give an idea on Great Gulf Whitby Meadows.
First time home buyer here
Jun 7, 2017
7 posts
13 upvotes
Could you please give an idea about greycrest homes about their build quality. They are selling 36 lot (2463sft) in oshawa(Near taunton road) is it good price.
Jun 7, 2017
7 posts
13 upvotes
Last one month most of the builders are increased $20k tom $40k . Please suggest wait for investment or jump in . Thank you.
Jun 28, 2020
1 posts
Any one purchased from Vogue Homes? Not much activity at the site the last time I drove by...
Apr 25, 2017
89 posts
59 upvotes
Folks who purchased in the Chelsea Hill Community from Tribute - anyone closing this year (it looks like some of the houses are getting ready to be delivered soon)?
May 3, 2016
10 posts
Does anyone have any recent feedback or experience with Eagle woods - John Boddy homes Audley South Ajax.
They have a few Golf lot remaining, interesting large lot size but seems pricey for approx 1.1 mill.

Would appreciate the feedback.

Thank you.
Deal Addict
Jun 27, 2005
2895 posts
256 upvotes
Need investment recommendations in Durham.

Are full houses easily rented out in the area ? Recommended areas to invest in ?
Toronto Illusionist and close-up Magician.
Aug 9, 2020
1 posts
Just bought a Hiddenbrook pre-build. Can you send the info to be added to the whatsApp group as well.
Feb 28, 2010
73 posts
46 upvotes
TonyT29123 wrote: Just bought a Hiddenbrook pre-build. Can you send the info to be added to the whatsApp group as well.
TonyT29123, Do you have The price list? Looking for a freehold towns.
Nov 4, 2019
50 posts
13 upvotes
jadoocian wrote: Need investment recommendations in Durham.

Are full houses easily rented out in the area ? Recommended areas to invest in ?
New Seaton Pickering, it's an upcoming area with a lot of commercial development within the neighbourhood.
Nov 4, 2019
50 posts
13 upvotes
Does anyone have a price list for Marshall Homes Next project, I heard they sold out?
Apr 19, 2018
195 posts
43 upvotes
Scarborough
Sportnut wrote: Hey ahamadahanad. I bought phase 1 in country lane by Andrin and received notice two weeks ago that our November 2018 closing has been pushed to March 2019 closing. I also received the base option pricing if you want to pm me I would be able to pass on this pricing to you
can you share the base upgrade pricing with me if you still have it handy?
Don't worry be happy - Bob
Apr 19, 2018
195 posts
43 upvotes
Scarborough
Anyone have a copy of the upgrade price list for andrin homes in country lane?
Apr 19, 2018
195 posts
43 upvotes
Scarborough
Whitby meadows released their new phase today. Does anyone have the price list for Deco homes?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

vinkz95