Real Estate

[GTA] Durham Region Developments Mega Thread

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 18th, 2020 10:43 pm
Dec 8, 2014
64 posts
41 upvotes
Toronto, ON
There is a WhatsApp group for great gulf Whitby meadows. PM me your name and number and will get you added there

Angiezee wrote: Hello,

Bought Great Gulf Whitby Meadows phase 2. Was suppose to close in January but has been pushed to February now due to covid. Would love to join the whats app group for Great Gulf!!
Nov 26, 2018
24 posts
8 upvotes
Is there any whatsapp group for Park Vista - Paradise development - Whitby?
Sep 16, 2020
1 posts
Planning to buy a townhome in Hiddenbrook ( Tiffany Parkhomes ) community. Any suggestions about the builders and the quality? And is there any whatsapp group for Hiddenbrook ?
Sep 18, 2020
2 posts
There’s a fb group for people who already live here. Don’t know of a what’s app
Sep 19, 2020
1 posts
Hello,
Can you please add my number in Durham region WhatsApp list please? Really Appreciate it. Thank You Person With Folded Hands
Apr 19, 2018
192 posts
43 upvotes
Scarborough
RBROH2431 wrote: Planning to buy a townhome in Hiddenbrook ( Tiffany Parkhomes ) community. Any suggestions about the builders and the quality? And is there any whatsapp group for Hiddenbrook ?
They are amazing and great to work with!
Don't worry be happy - Bob
Apr 19, 2018
192 posts
43 upvotes
Scarborough
Countrylaneph4 wrote: I am interested in Andrin upgrades price list as well.

I booked in Ph4 country lane.

Is there any whats app group for countrylane buyers?
please add me!
Don't worry be happy - Bob
Jul 26, 2020
3 posts
I guess there is none. No problem.

Let's create one...

Here's the link for whats app group.

https://chat.whatsapp.com/IoUxl0u8Tie49bOU88yKja

Feel free to join. Please reach out if any technical issues joining the group.

Disclaimer: I am a buyer in Andrin Countrylane ..

This is not the group that builder has created.

Thanks
All the best
Sep 20, 2020
2 posts
Is there any whatsapp or fb messenger group for Tiffany Park homes Whitby? Thanks
Feb 28, 2010
73 posts
46 upvotes
Is there any WA group for Heathwood Country Lane Whitby? Bought a unit last month. They still have some left as of last week.
Dec 26, 2006
233 posts
257 upvotes
Chocobrownie wrote: New Seaton Pickering, it's an upcoming area with a lot of commercial development within the neighbourhood.
Hey! Do you know the plan for the area? I’ve already moved in but have no idea what the development plans are for the area. If you could post a url or some information that would be awesome.
May 19, 2013
45 posts
5 upvotes
Is there a whatsapp group for Fieldgate Homes Whitby Meadows or Park Vista? I would like to be added if anybody knows of one. Thanks.