Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

GTA: Honda Owners Free Oil Change

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 16th, 2012 7:01 pm
Tags:
None
19 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2004
2478 posts
201 upvotes
Guess I can't use this on my motorcycle cuz it's not a powersports dealer?
Sep 13, 2010
124 posts
19 upvotes
express.items wrote: Guess I can't use this on my motorcycle cuz it's not a powersports dealer?
I was also wondering this! If anyone could confirm that would be great!
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2009
3688 posts
1227 upvotes
Oshawa, ON
Diablo9845 wrote: I was also wondering this! If anyone could confirm that would be great!
Wow you live in Barrie and you'd travel all the way there for a free oil change..?
Sep 13, 2010
124 posts
19 upvotes
EnyCe wrote: Wow you live in Barrie and you'd travel all the way there for a free oil change..?
Not that it should really effect you, but a) I have a motorcycle because I like to ride, so a short hop down the 400 would be fun. I do my own oil changes but I ride with a lot of guys who live GTA. and b) My join date is 2010. Maybe I could have moved since signing up? In fact, I HAVE MOVED! It would be 15 mins to me to get there!
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2009
2782 posts
664 upvotes
Toronto
Do I need to buy a maintenance plan before I am eligible for the free oil change?
Apr 6, 2011
578 posts
245 upvotes
Diablo9845 wrote: Not that it should really effect you, but a) I have a motorcycle because I like to ride, so a short hop down the 400 would be fun. I do my own oil changes but I ride with a lot of guys who live GTA. and b) My join date is 2010. Maybe I could have moved since signing up? In fact, I HAVE MOVED! It would be 15 mins to me to get there!
well he didnt ask you all the questions so it sure effects u, all he asked if you would drive that far its a short simple yes or no question or a small explination no where did he ask why you have a bike, who your firends are, what highway you would take, your join date, if you moved, the distance of your trip to the honda location
May 1, 2012
22 posts
87 upvotes
Toronto
Just had my car oil change done yesterday, thanks OP
May 1, 2012
22 posts
87 upvotes
Toronto
They just asked the regular "tire rotation" "car wash" just decline them.
GSC wrote: Any upselling?
Nov 9, 2007
342 posts
158 upvotes
Scarborough
Any appointment needed or is this available walk in?
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2002
1885 posts
711 upvotes
Toronto
How much is an oil change at a Honda dealer anyway?
How I try to save money: Koodo Mobile $29 30GB LTE / Teksavvy rCable $68 150 / Freephoneline $0 / No TV! / Flipp
How I try to make money: Amex Cobalt / GCR / Rakuten / TopCashback / Wealthsimple Mastercard / EQ Bank Mastercard
Oct 10, 2008
831 posts
626 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP, just booked my Acura for next Thursday! Should this be in freebies or hot deals tho?
May 29, 2008
263 posts
14 upvotes
So how does this work? Book an appointment on their website, show up and give them the coupon?
Jan 27, 2008
645 posts
24 upvotes
I booked a 1pm service with them for today (and got their confirmation), i showed up and they told me to wait till 4 or 5 because there are a lot of customer....
Oct 10, 2008
831 posts
626 upvotes
Toronto
I went in at 5:15 and was out at 6:30, they basically offered me $50 of free service...paid them $4 because I got a spare key made as well lol.
Seems like a great dealership tho :)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)