Expired Group Deals

Hot bed deal via wagjag? Sealy King eurotop pocket coil.

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 13th, 2018 9:26 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 9, 2008
1649 posts
252 upvotes
Barrie

Hot bed deal via wagjag? Sealy King eurotop pocket coil.

Hey all, I know these deals can be sketchy and this definitely seems too good to be true...so don't flame!

https://www.wagjag.com/deal/toronto/gta ... on-1976542

I'm interested in the pocket coil eurotop...it seems hot. What are people's thoughts? Has anyone dealt with this vendor?
Amex Platinum and Gold Membership Rewards, Bonvoy, and Aeroplan help me travel on the cheap!
15 replies
Nov 17, 2016
50 posts
63 upvotes
Did you end up getting this? Just wondering what condition these are in, was there any hassle picking it up?
Mar 7, 2018
37 posts
25 upvotes
Seems like too good to be true have anyone try that?
Sep 24, 2010
278 posts
7 upvotes
I am interested to know too. In the market for a new mattress.
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 9, 2008
1649 posts
252 upvotes
Barrie
I haven't pulled the trigger. I wish the place was a bit closer so I could go and check this mattress out. It looks like their warehouse is exclusively Sealy products (or at least mainly Sealy)...
I called for a delivery price to Barrie and they said about $80 - $100 which isn't terrible given Costco charges an extra $70 for a mattress purchased online.
Amex Platinum and Gold Membership Rewards, Bonvoy, and Aeroplan help me travel on the cheap!
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2008
2398 posts
884 upvotes
North York
@tylerc I just ordered a mattress from Costco and there was no ship charge for Toronto.
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2005
4774 posts
2011 upvotes
Markham
The cost to manufacture is low for mattresses in general but that's ridiculous of a price that it raises suspicion. Usually I hear the word is liquidators and think it's just marketing.

I need a new mattress. Hope someone checks it out as I'm out of town temporarily
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 9, 2008
1649 posts
252 upvotes
Barrie
quazy wrote: @tylerc I just ordered a mattress from Costco and there was no ship charge for Toronto.
It's already built into the price. The swift king mattress is $699 online but $629 in store.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2008
2398 posts
884 upvotes
North York
tylerc wrote: It's already built into the price. The swift king mattress is $699 online but $629 in store.
Where does Costco have mattresses in store?
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 9, 2008
1649 posts
252 upvotes
Barrie
Most Costco's carry queens in store. Last year Orillia had long as well. Apparently the only store in the GTA with king is Mississauga south - they have the king swift in stock?
Dec 23, 2012
228 posts
51 upvotes
Hi, I'm in the market for a good queen mattress. It says $50 delivery charges for GTA. Is it good to buy this mattress? Which one is good in both variants. I really don't know what to look for when buying a mattress. Any suggestions, please. I don't mind spending $400 if it is durable in the long term. Thanks.
Tangerine | Koodo | MyMallBox
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 9, 2008
1649 posts
252 upvotes
Barrie
kosaraju wrote: Hi, I'm in the market for a good queen mattress. It says $50 delivery charges for GTA. Is it good to buy this mattress? Which one is good in both variants. I really don't know what to look for when buying a mattress. Any suggestions, please. I don't mind spending $400 if it is durable in the long term. Thanks.

Buy the Eurotop pocket coil and let us know ;)

I want the king version of it, but it just seems too good to be true...might be legit though!
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2005
6479 posts
926 upvotes
Ottawa
I might check out this place today so I’ll post how it went.