• Mar 23rd, 2017 4:34 pm
[OP]
Feb 13, 2006
29 posts
9 upvotes
Ottawa

GTA: New 2017 Nissan Leaf SV - $25 177 All-In and trip for 2 to Vegas

Hi,

I live in Ottawa and I've been shopping around for prices on the 2017 Nissan Leaf SV and found a great deal in Toronto... however, I can't take advantage of it as I will need to get the shipped from Toronto to Ottawa.

But I would like to share this deal with others so that more EVs are on the road. PM me if interested and I can forward you all the contact info.

Details:

Final cash price is $25,176.70 - this includes all fees, taxes, dealer discount, cash discounts and EV Rebate.

EDIT: Current Nissan owners can also get a loyalty rebate as well - not sure of the amount one the Leaf however. :) I think that would be pre-tax.

You also get a bonus trip for 2 to Vegas.

This total can be financed with traditional financing at 4.99% through the dealer, which can also be setup with a differed first payment as far as October. Over a 5 year montly payment plan - turns out to be 475$/month. 0 down, all-in.

You may also choose to finance this amount through your own means so that you can take advantage of the cash discount.

About the Nissan Leaf SV (https://www.nissan.ca/en/electric-cars/ ... ons-specs/):

172KM Range
Hybrid Heating System (better range in colder climates)
Quick charge port
RearView Monitor
Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone System
Nissan Intelligent Key® with Push Button Start
Heated front and rear Bio suede cloth seats
Nissan Navigation System
NissanConnect EV®
17" 5-spoke aluminum-alloy wheels with P215/50R17 all-season tires
Last edited by bozzakwebmaster on Mar 21st, 2017 12:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
29 replies
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
34505 posts
20541 upvotes
Center of Universe
Which dealer?
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2007
15125 posts
16110 upvotes
Oakville
Why can't you post the dealer info? There's no rules against that on RFD, unless you're the dealer.

Too bad the 4.99% rate kills the finance deal. Not bad if you have the cash though.
[OP]
Feb 13, 2006
29 posts
9 upvotes
Ottawa
engineered wrote: Why can't you post the dealer info? There's no rules against that on RFD, unless you're the dealer.

Too bad the 4.99% rate kills the finance deal. Not bad if you have the cash though.
I'm just not 100% sure the rep would be okay with me posting the dealer name publicly on the forum even though she said she's okay with me sending people her way for the deal.

I'm not the dealer, as stated above... I'm purely shopping around right now. I'm only posting this because I may not be able to take advantage of it... Paying for the shipping costs mess up the deal for me unfortunately. Just passing the deal along to other people that can take advantage.
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2007
15125 posts
16110 upvotes
Oakville
bozzakwebmaster wrote: I'm just not 100% sure the rep would be okay with me posting the dealer name publicly on the forum even though she said she's okay with me sending people her way for the deal.

I'm not the dealer, as stated above... I'm purely shopping around right now. I'm only posting this because I may not be able to take advantage of it... Paying for the shipping costs mess up the deal for me unfortunately. Just passing the deal along to other people that can take advantage.
Fair enough. How much was shipping for you? You could drive it back if you don't mind stopping to recharge along the way.
Deal Addict
May 16, 2011
2557 posts
1987 upvotes
Clarington
Why wouldn't you just spend an extra $5k for a Bolt?
[OP]
Feb 13, 2006
29 posts
9 upvotes
Ottawa
Bawler wrote: Why wouldn't you just spend an extra $5k for a Bolt?
Hmmm... Base model Bolt (LT) all-in is $36839. If you can get a Bolt for 30k$ all-in, that deserved a tread on it's own! :) Please do share!
Deal Addict
May 16, 2011
2557 posts
1987 upvotes
Clarington
bozzakwebmaster wrote: Hmmm... Base model Bolt (LT) all-in is $36839. If you can get a Bolt for 30k$ all-in, that deserved a tread on it's own! :) Please do share!
Damn my reading comprehension. I didn't realize your price was all-in. It's like $32k before tax :P
[OP]
Feb 13, 2006
29 posts
9 upvotes
Ottawa
engineered wrote: Fair enough. How much was shipping for you? You could drive it back if you don't mind stopping to recharge along the way.
Ya... that would actually be an interesting trip. By calculation, and estimating 140km range (just to be sure)... I'd have to recharge 3 times. :( If my luck runs out with my local dealers, I may try that. I'd have to really plan it out and get access to good DC chargers. :)
[OP]
Feb 13, 2006
29 posts
9 upvotes
Ottawa
Bawler wrote: Damn my reading comprehension. I didn't realize your price was all-in. It's like $32k before tax :P
Hahhaha no worries... The prices are meant to be so confusing anyways.

I'm so sick of looking for a deal right now, I figured I'd pass on the deal I got so that my work pays off for someone at least. :)
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2007
15125 posts
16110 upvotes
Oakville
bozzakwebmaster wrote: Ya... that would actually be an interesting trip. By calculation, and estimating 140km range (just to be sure)... I'd have to recharge 3 times. :( If my luck runs out with my local dealers, I may try that. I'd have to really plan it out and get access to good DC chargers. :)
You could tow your own range extender like this :)
http://www.hybridcars.com/nomadic-power ... nge-video/
http://gajitz.com/little-generator-trai ... -distance/
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2004
2110 posts
629 upvotes
Montreal
Why do you say you can't take advantage of the deal?
Just board the bus to Toronto, take delivery of the car and drive it home.
With the 30kWh battery the Leaf's range is pretty good. With a few planned charging stops you would have no problem driving it back home.
Mar 16, 2015
57 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Willowdale nissan is offering this promotion too bad they won't budge that much on price