Expired Hot Deals

Running Room

GTA-Running Room Outlet Store - Mens and Womens' shoes - $9.99 (limited sizes)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 6th, 2009 1:10 am
[OP]
Oct 30, 2007
206 posts
20 upvotes
Toronto

[Running Room] GTA-Running Room Outlet Store - Mens and Womens' shoes - $9.99 (limited sizes)

More offers from Running Room
Running Room Outlet Store at 130 North Queen Street (Etobicoke) is clearing out old stock, Men's and Women's shoes, at $9.99. The Men's selection is pretty slim (I lucked out and got a pair of NB 1024s!), but there's a LOT of Women's shoes left. If you are female and size 6, 6.5, or 11+, there's a really good selection, not much in between. It's mainly New Balance and Asics, with some Brooks. New Balance models I saw included 717 and 756. These are really good shoes folks, just older styles.
12 replies
Jul 22, 2009
5 posts
Toronto
Just went by on my lunch hour and picked up three pair - they are $80-$160 shoes for $9.99. Can't beat that.
There are still quite a few pairs for women (6, 6.5 and some 7), and a smaller section for men, though mostly 13's.
thanks OP
Jul 29, 2006
26 posts
7 upvotes
Thanks for the post. I wish I was able to go earlier but still, I picked up 5 excellent pairs of shoes.
Oct 31, 2002
906 posts
27 upvotes
great sale. my wife got 4 pairs. unfortunately, nothing for me.
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2003
1423 posts
168 upvotes
Thanks OP! Just made a special drive from Scarborough and my wife bought 5 pairs of running shoes (size 6.5). She bought Nike and New Balance running shoes for $9.95 that were regular $140.
Feb 23, 2007
15 posts
1 upvote
Awww, I'd wish I'd seen this earlier. Are there still a lot of women's shoes? I'm a 6.5 but I don't want to make the trip if there weren't that many left

Edit (July 27): I ended up making the trip down there anyways and picked up 4 pairs of running shoes at the 9.99 price. There were a bunch of 6, 6.5 shoes (but a lot were of the same style, and narrow width), a few 7s and the rest were like 10s and 11s. There's not a lot of selection. It's mostly some New Balance styles, a few Asics, two styles of Nike (one of them was purple shox in mostly 10s and 11s), maybe one style of Brooks.
Jul 31, 2009
1 posts
it this sell is on

what is the name and
phone number of that place
Jul 27, 2006
600 posts
23 upvotes
Maple Ridge, BC
newnewuser wrote: it this sell is on

what is the name and
phone number of that place
dhobiwala wrote: Running Room Outlet Store at 130 North Queen Street (Etobicoke)
+Google, will give you what you want.

Thanks for the post, I would have jumped all over this if there were more mens goodies.
::Heatware:: 6-0-0
::Location::
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2006
1418 posts
1797 upvotes
The sale is still on!

I went last weekend and bought a pair of New Balance 790 for $9.99. Yesterday, I revisited the store and found the back wall replenished with more shoes! I found 3 more pairs ( 1 New Balance, 1 Teva trail walker, 1 Nike.... SHOX!!!!!!!!) of awesomeness for $9.99 each :) :-0 :razz: !

Anywho, so here's what they have/had (from what i can remember, lol):

Men's Brands and sizes ( about 30 pairs in total): Running Room, Asics, Merrells ( hikes and sandals), New Balance; two sz 10, a few sz 12's and most were sz 13.

Women's brands and sizes (about 100+): Running Room (runners, slip ones, sandals), Teva, Merrells, Asics, Adidas, Nike, New Balance; most sizes were 6 and 6.5, a few sz 7s (most were NN and 2 were B's), a pair of sz 8, a handful of sz 9s, dozen of 10's & 10.5 and two dozens of sz 11s.

Danke Danke OP!!!
"Women are like teabags; you don't know how strong they are until you put them in hot water." :cheesygri
Jun 5, 2009
212 posts
10 upvotes
Its been a month, are there shoes for $9.99 still?
Jul 9, 2009
210 posts
6 upvotes
Toronto
redro wrote: its been a month, are there shoes for $9.99 still?
+1 ?
I don't shop because I need something, I just shop for shopping's sake.
-- Cat Deeley
Jun 2, 2006
894 posts
295 upvotes
Mississauga
Just went to check what they had myself.

They still have the $9.99 wall, but they have NO mainstream sizes. They do have a bunch of small and larger sizes (8 and below, 12 and up).

Most of their other prices are nothing special for runners.

I did find a good deal on walking shoes. They have tones of Asics Kayano Walkers in all sizes at $49.99. These are rated very good, but are generally quite narrow. If you have a wide foot, don't bother.

I believe they are the older 5 version as seen in the link below.

http://www.amazon.com/Asics-Kayano-Walk ... B000ER0888

Hope this helped.

Budha

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)