Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Perfume Sample

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 5th, 2020 6:45 pm
8 replies
Apr 5, 2010
488 posts
200 upvotes
Mississauga
Does the email ask for any confirmation? I wrote the wrong email and it said you will get an email shortly. Assuming the sample will still come through.
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5703 upvotes
No ... the email didn't ask for any confirmation / verification ...

But hopefully your email address does exist though ... or their email is gonna get returned to them as undelivered.
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2017
2908 posts
1767 upvotes
dealixious wrote: Does the email ask for any confirmation? I wrote the wrong email and it said you will get an email shortly. Assuming the sample will still come through.
the email is nothing just links you to product page lol
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5703 upvotes
It ain't coming .... to us anyhow .....

Guerlain

Your Granada Salvia Sample

Basically ... "The number of participants exceeded our expectation ... and we won't be able to send it to you". :(

Check your email ... if you got similar email or not ... -- if you didn't maybe you are still getting it :)
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3539 upvotes
Darkman wrote: It ain't coming .... to us anyhow .....

Guerlain

Your Granada Salvia Sample

Basically ... "The number of participants exceeded our expectation ... and we won't be able to send it to you". :(

Check your email ... if you got similar email or not ... -- if you didn't maybe you are still getting it :)
I got the same.
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2018
1392 posts
1369 upvotes
Same email. Shameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee all these companies who don't honor their sample promos.

I was really excited to get a salvia sample, then I realized it was perfume :( lol
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5703 upvotes
Here comes the spam from them, lol ... just a day after "sorry, no sample for you" e-mail.

Watch for it in your email box ....

C/P:

Celebrate Exceptional Festivities with Guerlain

Guerlain <[email protected]>
5:37 PM (5 minutes ago)
to me