Entertainment

Guess The Film Screenshot Game (Rules on 1st Page).

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 23rd, 2020 7:01 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2014
1597 posts
4147 upvotes
"They're waiting for you Gordon...in the Test Chamber."
Deal Guru
Nov 21, 2002
12013 posts
4368 upvotes
Winnipeg
maybe this will keep you busy
only gonna add 2 shots. It is a pretty darn good movie, excellent story, if you have never seen it don't fret many haven't.

stupid image host sites its a lottery sometimes.
Deal Expert
Jul 23, 2007
17425 posts
12773 upvotes
Toronto
lead wrote: only gonna add 2 shots. It is a pretty darn good movie, excellent story, if you have never seen it don't fret many haven't.
Still applicable?
porphyra wrote: Rules:

1. It has to be a popular film.
It has to be a popular mainstream movie. Don't post a screenshot of some movie that only a few people have ever seen. Obviously this is open to debate, but please use your best discretion. Again here, I assume the majority should be Hollywood or otherwise English movies, except for very well known foreign movies like Crouching tiger hidden dragon etc.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 16, 2009
7363 posts
8522 upvotes
GTA
lead wrote: maybe this will keep you busy
only gonna add 2 shots. It is a pretty darn good movie, excellent story, if you have never seen it don't fret many haven't.

stupid image host sites its a lottery sometimes.
This is an early 80s movie, I want to say Night Of The Hunter? If it is the movie I'm thinking it has John Hurt in it.
c'mon get happy!
Deal Guru
Nov 21, 2002
12013 posts
4368 upvotes
Winnipeg
jenviea wrote: Still applicable?
in its day i wager it was cult classic for its genre. its good enough to get replayed on late night. a weird fact it was actually a very well made canadian movie during an era of many of the same genre. But this movie had a great twist which made it a classic. Its well worth watching. Would make an excellent remake. But I wager the premise was used alot since then.
BernardRyder wrote: This is an early 80s movie, I want to say Night Of The Hunter? If it is the movie I'm thinking it has John Hurt in it.
nope thats a 50's flick, i think you mean osterman weekend. good flick but this was a better story. clue...same genre same era and was a book.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 16, 2009
7363 posts
8522 upvotes
GTA
lead wrote: nope thats a 50's flick, i think you mean osterman weekend. good flick but this was a better story. clue...same genre same era and was a book.
That's the movie I was thinking of, yes. So this is similar and also Canadian... Hmmm no clue right now
c'mon get happy!
Deal Guru
Nov 21, 2002
12013 posts
4368 upvotes
Winnipeg
BernardRyder wrote: That's the movie I was thinking of, yes. So this is similar and also Canadian... Hmmm no clue right now
well no one guessed it so everyone go find it and watch it cause its a decent flick

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)