Food & Drink

Guinness 0.0 (alcohol-free) - where to buy?

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 5th, 2023 9:36 am
Tags:
Nov 20, 2004
837 posts
1203 upvotes
Vancouver

Guinness 0.0 (alcohol-free) - where to buy?

As the title states - where can you buy Guinness 0.0 in Canada? Asking specifically in Vancouver proper but I'm sure others will want to know if it's been spotted in their city.

Edit: I feel this needs to be said - let's keep alcohol vs non-alcohol discussions out of the thread. Some people might enjoy the taste of Guinness but can't have alcohol for personal reasons. Let's not judge others because of their preferences. Thanks.
21 replies
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
52935 posts
18144 upvotes
ONTARIO
flameboy54 wrote: As the title states - where can you buy Guinness 0.0 in Canada? Asking specifically in Vancouver proper but I'm sure others will want to know if it's been spotted in their city.

Edit: I feel this needs to be said - let's keep alcohol vs non-alcohol discussions out of the thread. Some people might enjoy the taste of Guinness but can't have alcohol for personal reasons. Let's not judge others because of their preferences. Thanks.
Hey non-alcohol is great for personal reasons :)

I’ve seen it @ loblaws. Do you have those out west?
Nov 20, 2004
837 posts
1203 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks for the tip! We have Loblaws "City Market" but not just the Loblaws banner. I'll check around.
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
21707 posts
9001 upvotes
Toronto
flameboy54 wrote: As the title states - where can you buy Guinness 0.0 in Canada? Asking specifically in Vancouver proper but I'm sure others will want to know if it's been spotted in their city.
Is this website any help? Scroll down to the "WHERE TO FIND GUINNESS 0.0 Enter your post code to find your nearest Guinness 0.0"

https://www.guinness.com/en-ie/our-beers/guinness-0.0/
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
Nov 20, 2004
837 posts
1203 upvotes
Vancouver
playnicee1 wrote: Is this website any help? Scroll down to the "WHERE TO FIND GUINNESS 0.0 Enter your post code to find your nearest Guinness 0.0"

https://www.guinness.com/en-ie/our-beers/guinness-0.0/
Plugged in a Vancouver postal code and the nearest location was TIGH T.P. in Ballydavid, 12524.16 miles from you. Lol!
Seems like that search function only caters to Ireland. Thanks for the lead though!
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
21707 posts
9001 upvotes
Toronto
flameboy54 wrote: Seems like that search function only caters to Ireland. Thanks for the lead though!
Interesting. When I enter a Toronto postal code it seems to hint to me that the only way to get the beverage is to enjoy it at a restaurant of some sort. No suggestion for a store of any kind.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
Deal Fanatic
May 22, 2003
9325 posts
6385 upvotes
Vancouver
Maybe try contacting BC Liquor to see if they can special order it in?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 11, 2004
5317 posts
3943 upvotes
Milton, ON.
UrbanPoet wrote: Hey non-alcohol is great for personal reasons :)

I’ve seen it @ loblaws. Do you have those out west?
Seriously? NO alcohol Guiness at Loblaws? NExt time you are there, please double check. I have seen regular Guiness but never 0. I am pretty sure this is Europe only.
Nov 20, 2004
837 posts
1203 upvotes
Vancouver
notenoughsleep wrote: Maybe try contacting BC Liquor to see if they can special order it in?
I stopped by a store to check stock and they don't even have it in their system they said. Maybe I'll double check.
Nov 20, 2004
837 posts
1203 upvotes
Vancouver
cRaZyRaVr wrote: Seriously? NO alcohol Guiness at Loblaws? NExt time you are there, please double check. I have seen regular Guiness but never 0. I am pretty sure this is Europe only.
Not Europe only but definitely sparse in North America. BevMo! in Bellingham, WA has a little stock. No planned trip there a while for me. Figured I'd keep my search local for now.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
5129 posts
4924 upvotes
I've never seen Guinness 0.0 in any store over the years, and believe me if I had, I would have tried it.

I've noticed that Partake has a non-alcoholic stout and it's brewed in Canada. Never sampled it though.

https://drinkpartake.com/products/stout-ca

The CEO of Partake used to run the premiumnearbeer.com site. He was diagnosed with Chron's disease in 2005, and had to give up alcohol.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2008
8584 posts
5368 upvotes
Not sure about Guinness but if you're open to other alcohol free beverages, Heineken is available at Loblaws & Metro
Deal Fanatic
Mar 11, 2004
5317 posts
3943 upvotes
Milton, ON.
Stryker wrote: I've never seen Guinness 0.0 in any store over the years, and believe me if I had, I would have tried it.

I've noticed that Partake has a non-alcoholic stout and it's brewed in Canada. Never sampled it though.

https://drinkpartake.com/products/stout-ca

The CEO of Partake used to run the premiumnearbeer.com site. He was diagnosed with Chron's disease in 2005, and had to give up alcohol.
Horrible. Tastes like molasses. I tried all those and never will re-buy again.
For typical 00 beer, nothing beets Becks IMHO.
For "red" I really like thr PC red beer beverage.
Deal Expert
Jun 24, 2006
15768 posts
11163 upvotes
cRaZyRaVr wrote: Horrible. Tastes like molasses. I tried all those and never will re-buy again.
For typical 00 beer, nothing beets Becks IMHO.
For "red" I really like thr PC red beer beverage.
That's true. Becks in nearly comparable to its alcoholic equivalent.

I believe it was the one use on Kenny vs Spenny when they didn't the who can drink the most and Kenny bought and drank those while Spenny drank real beer. Haha
Mar 10, 2023
1 posts
I live in Windsor Our beer store guys know nothing about 0% Guinness and don’t or won’t try to get me info Anyone know? Rick