Off Topic

Guy who wielded a baseball bat in St. Thomas assault that sent someone to hospital is a Toronto Lawyer

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 30th, 2018 1:22 pm
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 17, 2009
2701 posts
1358 upvotes
ToDealHunter wrote: How ironic, you mean like things that you can not prove but people believe anyways, like for example the illuminati conspiracy theory? Come one Micelli...you know better
I don't get your post. I'm not sure what's ironic. The Illuminattis, or the Enlightened, were a respected association of primarily men from certain parts of Europe that help build what we now see being destroyed by certain migrants to Europe. They have been vilified via conspiracy theories by people with tin hats. What does that have anything to do with hearing all sides of the story of this thread?
Corvus oculum corvi non eruit.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 10, 2010
1300 posts
645 upvotes
Ajax, ON
Micelli_Illuminatti wrote: I don't get your post. I'm not sure what's ironic. The Illuminattis, or the Enlightened, were a respected association of primarily men from certain parts of Europe that help build what we now see being destroyed by certain migrants to Europe. They have been vilified via conspiracy theories by people with tin hats. What does that have anything to do with hearing all sides of the story of this thread?
Sure illuminatti, a video of a crazy clown yelling and beating another guy with a baseball bat, again a video were the victim stay calm and tried to difused the situation AND went public with it. There is a situation worse than blindness, and that is, seeing something that is not there.

But again probably you wrote the same non sense about the guy who behead an innocent person in a greyhound bus and now is free like nothing happen.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Oct 26, 2003
33517 posts
3637 upvotes
Winnipeg
Piro21 wrote: What a colorful cast of characters
as in different shades of white?
Banned
May 17, 2005
4845 posts
661 upvotes
eonibm wrote: ...
"I not not only am a personal injury lawyer but I can create your injury too!"
LOL ... a full service ...
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2015
1301 posts
437 upvotes
Thornhill, ON
Read the Toronto Life article on Rohinie Bisesar. Her mental illness was showing itself for a good long time before she killed that woman in the PATH. It wasn't as if she was fine one day and completely insane the next.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 17, 2009
2701 posts
1358 upvotes
ToDealHunter wrote: But again probably you wrote the same non sense about the guy who behead an innocent person in a greyhound bus and now is free like nothing happen.
Image
Corvus oculum corvi non eruit.
[OP]
Deal Expert
User avatar
Aug 2, 2010
15195 posts
4862 upvotes
Here 'n There
lubmar wrote: LOL ... a full service ...
Nothing wrong with one-stop shopping!
Deal Expert
User avatar
Nov 15, 2004
18617 posts
3253 upvotes
Toronto
icantfigureoutausername wrote: Read the Toronto Life article on Rohinie Bisesar. Her mental illness was showing itself for a good long time before she killed that woman in the PATH. It wasn't as if she was fine one day and completely insane the next.
We don't know anything about this guy's personal life. He could have been showing for a long time as well.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Dec 1, 2013
5629 posts
2199 upvotes
redflagdeals.com
UrbanPoet wrote:
His best friend since childhood is Chinese! He even hooked him up with a career as a paralegal!
He could still be racist towards other ethnic groups that he wrongly identifies as terrorists.
A wise RFD'er once said, "Buy now, think later."
I like wearing tinfoil hats.

¯\_(-.-)_/¯

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ "Behold!"
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 23, 2006
3153 posts
208 upvotes
Piro21 wrote: The most likely explanation is that he has schizophrenia or a similar issue and went off his meds for a bit. It fits the same pattern as what happened with Rohinie Bisesar (educated respectable person who suddenly did something violent and out of character). This Latino family probably just came across him at exactly the wrong time.
I agree. The video clearly shows serious problem.
“There are some things money can’t buy, and for everything else there’s MasterCard. Well, get out your checkbooks ladies and gentlemen, because it seems like the entire liberal cabinet can be bought. TRUDEAU: I CAN’T BE BOUGHT...LMAO. Because its 2017
Deal Fanatic
Apr 8, 2013
9901 posts
648 upvotes
Micelli_Illuminatti wrote: The hitting three times was not captured on video (at least I did not see it). You seem to be following the narrative of the complainant, without having heard the accused's side. But that is none of my business.
Oh wait so they caught a guy on camera holding a bat and the victim of the assault is pointing at him as the guy who did it. Police identified the guy on camera.

The guy had broken ribs. What are you even saying here?. This is all made up?.

Ridiculous.
Deal Expert
Feb 29, 2008
24251 posts
2995 upvotes
Montreal
Piro21 wrote: The most likely explanation is that he has schizophrenia or a similar issue and went off his meds for a bit. It fits the same pattern as what happened with Rohinie Bisesar (educated respectable person who suddenly did something violent and out of character). This Latino family probably just came across him at exactly the wrong time.
You'd figure a lawyer with that level education would have known the difference between a Latino and an Arab.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 8, 2013
9901 posts
648 upvotes
mr_raider wrote: You'd figure a lawyer with that level education would have known the difference between a Latino and an Arab.
That is true but hate is a very powerful thing. Everything gets thrown out the window when they are consumed with hate.

A nice family in some random parking lot in Canada suddenly becomes ISIS because the hate is telling them that they are.

EVen if they were Arab. There is 0.0000000000000000001% chance that they could be ISIS.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2011
5099 posts
2409 upvotes
Mississauga
I've worked with lawyers before. You'd be surprised by how ignorant some of them were.

Top