• Last Updated:
  • Feb 21st, 2012 2:17 pm
[OP]
Sep 10, 2009
58 posts
12 upvotes
Markham, ON

[GVR] 3$ Ipad Cases

Down at the Marpole Salvation Army, they have a whole PILE of diving suit material cases for Ipad (9.7").

I have a 7" tablet, and it has quite a bit of extra space, but that can be handy for carrying around input/output stuff :D Solidly built and good quality. I would definitely recommend it for even 8$. Photos after the break.

Gallery Link (CLICK PHOTO TO SEE ALL):
[IMG]http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/3408/p1010844u.jpg[/IMG]

Pic 1: Packaging
Pic 2: Packaging Back Description
Pic 3: Packing Back Description Cont.
Pic 4: Case next to 7" Tablet for size comparison
Pic 5: Back of Case
Pic 6: Inside "Lip" where you can tuck over your ipad (prevents it from slipping out and hitting the floor)
3 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2010
1003 posts
236 upvotes
Aurora
ubii wrote: Down at the Marpole Salvation Army..snip....

Your profile location is Toronto, Marpole S.A. is in Vancouver?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 20, 2009
8862 posts
2688 upvotes
Vancouver
Diving-suit material = neoprene?

Local dollar stores around Vancouver have 9.7" tablet size and 10" netbook size neoprene covers for $1.25.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2010
1003 posts
236 upvotes
Aurora
I just phoned, and she could not find any, said they had a 'Grand Opening' on the weekend and maybe they all sold, That was a good deal and for charity as well.

ubii wrote: Down at the Marpole Salvation Army, they have a whole PILE of diving suit material cases for Ipad (9.7").

I have a 7" tablet, and it has quite a bit of extra space, but that can be handy for carrying around input/output stuff :D Solidly built and good quality. I would definitely recommend it for even 8$. Photos after the break.

Gallery Link (CLICK PHOTO TO SEE ALL):
[IMG]http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/3408/p1010844u.jpg[/IMG]

Pic 1: Packaging
Pic 2: Packaging Back Description
Pic 3: Packing Back Description Cont.
Pic 4: Case next to 7" Tablet for size comparison
Pic 5: Back of Case
Pic 6: Inside "Lip" where you can tuck over your ipad (prevents it from slipping out and hitting the floor)