Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Gymboree Yorkdale Mall GTA store closing

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 1st, 2019 10:40 pm
Jul 5, 2005
59 posts
69 upvotes

Gymboree Yorkdale Mall GTA store closing

Savings:
30-50% off
Title says it all. Still lots of stock.

Expecting next year, picked up some good deals (I think? Still learning pricing for baby stuff ☺️)
8 replies
Sep 17, 2013
175 posts
147 upvotes
The entire company is closing down so all locations are in liquidation. STC has 40-50% off everything. Lots of stock because it's SO PRICEY. One piece is $30+ regular price.
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2008
1833 posts
1624 upvotes
Yes, all Gymborees are closing (not just the one at Yorkdale).

I wouldn't call these good deals at all yet.. Like all liquidations, the prices will come down as weeks/months go by.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2007
2918 posts
3135 upvotes
Markham
I love them and shop a lot in US.
Found Canadian prices are high and not that of a deal compared to the south.
Their quality is good for the price.
-------
Thank you
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2014
1511 posts
1641 upvotes
Toronto
fancypantsfloyd wrote: Yes, all Gymborees are closing (not just the one at Yorkdale).

I wouldn't call these good deals at all yet.. Like all liquidations, the prices will come down as weeks/months go by.
Yes, but the longer you wait the less there is and what's left at 80% off are sizes and stuff that are hardly wanted....
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2007
1353 posts
904 upvotes
Toronto
Coresu wrote: Yes, but the longer you wait the less there is and what's left at 80% off are sizes and stuff that are hardly wanted....

Yeah it’s like shoppers drug mart after a holiday.. deals are only on crappy stuff...
Mar 7, 2011
105 posts
175 upvotes
In case any of you have gift cards, they (Square One location) told me that the last day they were accepting GCs was February 16.
Deal Expert
Dec 5, 2006
16792 posts
12577 upvotes
Markham
They actually have good quality products, sad to see them go