• Last Updated:
  • Jul 24th, 2021 10:53 pm
Deal Expert
Jun 9, 2003
25086 posts
2267 upvotes
Markham, ON
bonita! wrote: Is this sale still on?
don't even bother...i think its like a one man operation or something.
Deal Addict
Jul 2, 2008
2073 posts
291 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone know what they do when they make a mistake? Just got my package today. Long story short, ordered two coats in small. Both price tags say small, but one coat is a medium and the clothing tag says medium. It was wrongly tagged.
Dec 27, 2012
116 posts
82 upvotes
WINDSOR
EbonyRose wrote: Anyone know what they do when they make a mistake? Just got my package today. Long story short, ordered two coats in small. Both price tags say small, but one coat is a medium and the clothing tag says medium. It was wrongly tagged.
I also had issue with the size. Sent them an email and they replied pretty fast and asked for ordered size and picture of the tag of the item . They refunded the money and asked me to give the item to someone who will fit to that size.
Dec 23, 2008
356 posts
530 upvotes
Vancouver
I got everything wrong not even my order lol

Got some ones order from Ontario!

Dafaq they smoking
Mar 26, 2009
374 posts
245 upvotes
Toronto
On a $78 order, I just received a notification from my bank that I'm receiving a $53 credit. I'm assuming most items were OOS. Still awaiting shipping information, and order update from June 26th. No updates available yet online.
Apr 26, 2019
544 posts
703 upvotes
lfc4ever wrote: I also had issue with the size. Sent them an email and they replied pretty fast and asked for ordered size and picture of the tag of the item . They refunded the money and asked me to give the item to someone who will fit to that size.
Also had this issue, 9 out of 14 items were sent in the wrong size. Emailed this morning and waiting for a reply, so I'm glad to hear they took care of you.
May 22, 2018
255 posts
455 upvotes
Ontario
Got my order today, out of 12 items, one was missing and the second was oversized AF despite being a women regular small. Not bad for the price but hopefully they get back to me on the missing item, I was charged for it.
Deal Addict
Jul 2, 2008
2073 posts
291 upvotes
Toronto
lfc4ever wrote: I also had issue with the size. Sent them an email and they replied pretty fast and asked for ordered size and picture of the tag of the item . They refunded the money and asked me to give the item to someone who will fit to that size.
Thank you. Msged them and after sending pics, they refunded the item. I really liked it, but oh well, guess my mom will get a new coat.
May 6, 2008
48 posts
19 upvotes
Markham
Still haven't received a shipping notification even though I ordered on June 26 and they aren't responding to my emails. What email are you guys using?
May 22, 2018
255 posts
455 upvotes
Ontario
These guys are such scams, I emailed them four days ago about my missing dress and after the first response where they requested the invoice picture, they never responded. I sent multiple emails and all are being ignored.
May 6, 2008
48 posts
19 upvotes
Markham
The clothes are incredibly oversized! They are labeled as medium but they fit like L or XL OR XXL. The sizes are completely misrepresented. I bought a box full of clothes I cannot possibly wear now... I hope they will honor a refund.
Apr 26, 2019
544 posts
703 upvotes
sparklingjaney wrote: These guys are such scams, I emailed them four days ago about my missing dress and after the first response where they requested the invoice picture, they never responded. I sent multiple emails and all are being ignored.
I was having the same issue - most of my items were sent in the wrong size, I emailed them multiple times and they responded after a week telling me all sales are final. I'm guessing they just didn't read my email properly, so hopefully their next response is more helpful.
Apr 26, 2019
544 posts
703 upvotes
dadapoet wrote: The clothes are incredibly oversized! They are labeled as medium but they fit like L or XL OR XXL. The sizes are completely misrepresented. I bought a box full of clothes I cannot possibly wear now... I hope they will honor a refund.
All sales are final. Double check to make sure they sent you the right sizes though.
Apr 26, 2019
544 posts
703 upvotes
EbonyRose wrote: Anyone know what they do when they make a mistake? Just got my package today. Long story short, ordered two coats in small. Both price tags say small, but one coat is a medium and the clothing tag says medium. It was wrongly tagged.
Did you have any luck sorting this out?
Deal Addict
Jul 2, 2008
2073 posts
291 upvotes
Toronto
GordonGartrelle wrote: Did you have any luck sorting this out?
Yep. I emailed them and sent pictures. They asked me for additional pictures, and after I sent those, they gave me a refund.
Apr 26, 2019
544 posts
703 upvotes
EbonyRose wrote: Yep. I emailed them and sent pictures. They asked me for additional pictures, and after I sent those, they gave me a refund.
Nice, thanks. I've done the same (a couple of times now - seems like they don't really read my emails) and am waiting for a resolution.
Feb 6, 2019
7 posts
1 upvote
From StyleDemocracy
We are sorry to inform you that your recent order from our H&M online Warehouse Sale has been cancelled.

Due to issues with the inventory we were not able to fulfil your order and as a result, you will receive a full refund.
Feb 6, 2007
693 posts
213 upvotes
pierogy wrote: From StyleDemocracy
We are sorry to inform you that your recent order from our H&M online Warehouse Sale has been cancelled.

Due to issues with the inventory we were not able to fulfil your order and as a result, you will receive a full refund.
What was the time frame between when you placed your order and when you received the cancellation email? I placed mine on June 26 and have yet to hear from them on the status of my order. Right now, still says "confirmed" and I'm not getting responses to my emails.
Feb 6, 2019
7 posts
1 upvote
My purchase was on June 27. I didn’t see any shipping updates, so I sent an email to [email protected] and immediately received a refund/apology email.