Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
H&M

Sale up to 60%, free shipping, +25% + 10%

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 23rd, 2020 7:51 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
1236 posts
1688 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
My suggestion for you guys who are reading it right now and are planning to buy more than 1 item, you should create multiple email account since the 25% discount only applies to 1x item... That way, you can use the 25% discount on ea item you want
May 25, 2019
339 posts
269 upvotes
Thanks again OP

Bought my son 11 pairs of underwear for about 21$

That's around 2$ per boxer brief
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2019
1204 posts
886 upvotes
Brampton
My both offers were loaded in account 15 mins after signing up
Dec 15, 2012
714 posts
393 upvotes
Toronto
Don't forget Rakuten 1.5% cashback on top!
Sep 15, 2010
333 posts
278 upvotes
Scarborough
Thank'ed OP and happy birthday to all who buying today!

Also waited 1 hour around for the birthday offer. Purchased Padded Hooded Jacket with $41.93 taxed included.
Padded Hooded Jacket
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2013
2126 posts
1449 upvotes
Durham
Did this around noon. Got the 10% but no Birthday offer as yet
Oct 19, 2019
554 posts
693 upvotes
Toronto Night Sky
I'm not sure what you guys are waiting for. The birthday discount is always there but its hidden. You have to apply the offer at the check out page. In your account page it will only show the 10% off entire purchase.
Oct 19, 2019
554 posts
693 upvotes
Toronto Night Sky
BillyBill wrote: I bought these Suede Boots:

https://www2.hm.com/en_ca/productpage.0663388003.html

Regular price was $119.99... on sale for $59.99... after the 25% & 10% discounts it came to $40.49... plus taxes for a grand total of $45.75 with free delivery. I'm sure they're not the best of quality, but I don't intend to wear them very often.

To get the discounts, just go to "my account" and "my rewards" just click on both the 10% offer and the 25% birthday offer and add them both to the cart. You don't ever type in a discount code.
I hate to break it for you but the shoes quality at H&M is horrible. The cost of these shoes are probably < $20. I bought 2 pairs before and it felt like i was wearing toy shoes. Material is very cheap and it feels so uncomfortable walking in them. If I were you, i would probably spend another $30 to get a decent pair at Zara or something.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2008
7467 posts
4051 upvotes
Montreal
catlover1299 wrote: I hate to break it for you but the shoes quality at H&M is horrible. The cost of these shoes are probably < $20. I bought 2 pairs before and it felt like i was wearing toy shoes. Material is very cheap and it feels so uncomfortable walking in them. If I were you, i would probably spend another $30 to get a decent pair at Zara or something.
I bought a pair of boots last year, and they are still in great condition today, it's warm and just as cumfy as any other boots I've owned before.
If you want to spend more, I don't know why you would go with Zara, they are not that much better.
Aug 13, 2006
247 posts
84 upvotes
catlover1299 wrote: I'm not sure what you guys are waiting for. The birthday discount is always there but its hidden. You have to apply the offer at the check out page. In your account page it will only show the 10% off entire purchase.
Both the 10 and 25 expire the 31st. So buying today pretty much only takes advantage of the free shipping. Might be good if you just want to spend under 50 and get one item for free shipping. Wonder if these can top off on boxing day sales. Inb4 mad men sign up for multiple accounts to get 25% on 1 item and have multiple 1 item transactions.
Oct 19, 2019
554 posts
693 upvotes
Toronto Night Sky
Madevilz wrote: I bought a pair of boots last year, and they are still in great condition today, it's warm and just as cumfy as any other boots I've owned before.
If you want to spend more, I don't know why you would go with Zara, they are not that much better.
What im saying is that they are both low-tier in terms of shoes quality. But especially with boots, Zara is way better than H&M. Maybe you were lucky but both my pairs are complete trash and I will never buy shoes from H&M again.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2008
7467 posts
4051 upvotes
Montreal
choob wrote: Both the 10 and 25 expire the 31st. So buying today pretty much only takes advantage of the free shipping. Might be good if you just want to spend under 50 and get one item for free shipping. Wonder if these can top off on boxing day sales. Inb4 mad men sign up for multiple accounts to get 25% on 1 item and have multiple 1 item transactions.
Yes it stacks with every sales.
Nov 22, 2018
68 posts
101 upvotes
Just a heads up. Their shipping is horrendous. I ordered something on November 30th and just received it today.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2008
7467 posts
4051 upvotes
Montreal
suzytimmy wrote: Just a heads up. Their shipping is horrendous. I ordered something on November 30th and just received it today.
It's not usually like that. You ordered during the Black Friday rush, it's not all their fault either, Canada Post has been having huge delays as well.
I usually get my stuff shipped within 1-2 days during normal times.
Oct 16, 2018
97 posts
195 upvotes
Ordered without the 25% as I was already member.

Don't know if it would work for you all but I had $5 coupon due to my last sale shopping. I clicked on it twice and it got added twice. And I def did get $10 off :,D

Try it if works if you have similar coupon sitting in your account.

Thanks OP
Oct 19, 2019
554 posts
693 upvotes
Toronto Night Sky
Lionel10 wrote: Ordered without the 25% as I was already member.

Don't know if it would work for you all but I had $5 coupon due to my last sale shopping. I clicked on it twice and it got added twice. And I def did get $10 off :,D

Thanks OP
You can always make new account to get that 25% off. Definitely worth it if you want to buy some more expensive items such as coats and jackets.
Last edited by catlover1299 on Dec 17th, 2019 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2008
7467 posts
4051 upvotes
Montreal
Lionel10 wrote: Ordered without the 25% as I was already member.

Thanks OP
haha nice, double dip
Deal Addict
May 13, 2015
1426 posts
1989 upvotes
Dartmouth, NS
Bought two pairs of king size fitted sheets for $17.53 each (that was the total after the discounts and taxes). Only King is available for this price.

I don't know much about sheets, but it says they're 100% cotton and 600 thread count... so I think that's pretty good for the price. Original price was $69.99.

https://www2.hm.com/en_ca/productpage.0637519005.html

Probably not too many in stock.
Nov 6, 2016
318 posts
218 upvotes
Maria8534 wrote: Really? I dont see it there. Does it take some time?
Yeah, I don't see it either.
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
12251 posts
3582 upvotes
Man... I had signed up a couple of weeks ago and got the 10% off right away, but the stuff I was ordering was already on sale and assumed it wouldn't stack... never used it... boo! Not that the amount was huge, would have saved me about $4.
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.